Author Topic: Newcastle v Bournemouth sat 9/11 3pm kick off SJP no live TV  (Read 2118 times)

Offline ToonArmy1892

• General Member
Re: Newcastle v Bournemouth sat 9/11 3pm kick off SJP no live TV
« Reply #50 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 12:21:55 PM »
What's the crowd looking like?

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #51 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 12:33:45 PM »
Been offered my mates work tickets for this, one adult and child.  Do I f*** want to go, but on the other hand my daughter (7) has been wanting to go for a while now. Urgh.

Honestly can't think of nothing worse but feel like I should take her.  Still time to plan something else I suppose.

Take her. My boy is asking me all the time and I've decided that if we get a home FA Cup draw I will take him.  It's not his fault Ashley is a c*** and it's an investment in his future.

Someday Ashley will be gone and I want my boy to love the club. It's also not fair to tell him why I wont take him. To young for politics.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Offline RodneyCisse

• General Member
  • <3
« Reply #52 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 01:04:51 PM »
What's the crowd looking like?

Not sure gates are open yet mate.
LGM

Offline ToonArmy1892

• General Member
« Reply #53 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 01:05:46 PM »
Cheers m8

Offline tgarve

• General Member
« Reply #54 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 01:28:40 PM »
Will report with the crowd numbers as soon as possible
Buzzing to find out
Follow me on twitter @tgarve

Offline toon25

• General Member
« Reply #55 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 02:15:35 PM »
That bench, man  :lol:

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #56 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 02:32:23 PM »
Vague memory of these scoring two late goals against us on many [possibly two] occasions. I've seen nowt in Bruce's methods to suggest this won't happen today.

Remember our late goal against them last season?

Was that Ritchie's volley?

Offline samptime29

• General Member
« Reply #57 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 02:34:14 PM »
Vague memory of these scoring two late goals against us on many [possibly two] occasions. I've seen nowt in Bruce's methods to suggest this won't happen today.

Yep.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #58 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 02:37:08 PM »

Yep.

Yeah, I remember, but such moments fade in the quagmire of s**** that surrounds them. Once upon a time it woul  be sat in a pan, simmering alongside all the other magical moments.

Now it's like a menstrual woman soaking  her panties in the bathroom sink.

Offline Wilson

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • The Mike, The.
« Reply #59 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 02:41:31 PM »
Been offered my mates work tickets for this, one adult and child.  Do I f*** want to go, but on the other hand my daughter (7) has been wanting to go for a while now. Urgh.

Honestly can't think of nothing worse but feel like I should take her.  Still time to plan something else I suppose.

Take her. My boy is asking me all the time and I've decided that if we get a home FA Cup draw I will take him.  It's not his fault Ashley is a c*** and it's an investment in his future.

Someday Ashley will be gone and I want my boy to love the club. It's also not fair to tell him why I wont take him. To young for politics.

Well i actually decided against it, I want to take her when I'm actually going to enjoy it and make a mini-match day of it.  If I'm honest I made a few excuses in my head about why to avoid it.

Now thanks to you and Yorkie I feel s*** for not taking her :lol: cheers lads.