Author Topic: Syria, Iraq & Islamic State related atrocities all here - Coming to Iran soon!  (Read 148439 times)

Offline leffe186

• General Member
  • Akron, Ohio
Re: Syria, Iraq & Islamic State related atrocities all here - Coming to Iran soon!
« Reply #4450 on: Monday 13 January 2020, 02:54:39 AM »
Not about oil.

:lol: How the f*** are we living in this world?

The only difference between him and his recent predecessors is that he’s being honest about it. That’s been their main agenda for decades.

Defence contracts and all that other money that comes in is just a bonus. It’s all about the oil.

Yeah, that’s not the only difference :lol:.

Sorry, I meant in relation to America’s involvement in the ME.

For the most part it’s a reality show act he’s putting on 24/7 and they’re eating out of his hand over there. Fanatics supporting him. The unhinged protesting his every move.

I’d love to know what Hunter S Thompson would have made of it all.

Oil notwithstanding, this is the man who moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem, after all. He's being somewhat more open about the oil part because he's guileless and considers himself essentially untouchable. The other aspects of his presidency and the ME (Iran, Israel, the Kurds etc etc) are somewhat idiosyncratic.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline Charlies

• General Member
Re: Syria, Iraq & Islamic State related atrocities all here - Coming to Iran soon!
« Reply #4453 on: Wednesday 11 March 2020, 09:29:56 PM »
?s=20

Offline ElDiablo

• General Member
« Reply #4454 on: Wednesday 11 March 2020, 09:43:59 PM »
The good news just keeps on coming...

Offline Charlies

• General Member
« Reply #4455 on: Wednesday 11 March 2020, 11:32:46 PM »
Uh oh

?s=20

Offline TaylorJ_01

• General Member
  • Nearly funniest poster 2015
« Reply #4457 on: Tuesday 12 May 2020, 04:23:27 PM »
I'm not sure best place to put this, but bloody hell.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-52631071
I am currently happy. Its weekend. Time to unwind after a stressful work days.