Author Topic: Football players - who would you be ?  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Astroblack

• mkdisciple
  • General Member
Re: Football players - who would you be ?
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday 13 August 2019, 04:49:50 am »
Is the question what player do you think you play like? I think i play like Luis Suarez. I have the same dogged style. I’m not particularly skillful but everything I do is technically sound. If I have the opportunity to shoot, I will. Play with my head up at all times. Utilize the toe poke fairly often. Just always trying to surprise the opposition with my movement. Really liked Suarez at the Copa America this past year. He’d just be shooting from anywhere. Taking the ball down on his chest and blasting it from 30 yards. Scored a toe poke today and someone said that they were embarrassed to have been scored on by me. I’m not the type of player to get on the ball and have a lot of touches. I’m just trying to score and win.

Also the other team had the ball and I told the opposition player to pass back and he did.  I’m a b****** on the field.  :lol:

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday 13 August 2019, 09:28:05 am »
I'm a bit of a right footed Messi personally
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline Colo's Short and Curlies

• AKA SP60sH
  • General Member
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday 13 August 2019, 10:30:12 am »
For the career experience it would be Zlatan - Sweden, Holland, Spain, France, Italy, UK, US leagues.

For a one off moment has to be Tardelli. Never has a man had a greater moment of joy than that 1982 final goal

Playing style I would have loved to have been a player like Colo.

But overall my heart says Shearer. Bar a trophy he's done everything you can in a career for his boyhood club
If you use supplements for your garden/pets/yourself please have a look at my mates website - www.thefulvicacidcompany.com

Offline chicken little

• General Member
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday 13 August 2019, 10:45:03 am »
third choice keeper at either of the manchester clubs would be nice.

Offline Shearergol

• General Member
  • The Dirty Pitchers
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday 13 August 2019, 01:46:05 pm »
After 3 pages I still don't understand the question like.

Offline Shay's Given Tim Flowers

• General Member
  • Stephen f***ing Hawkinson
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday 13 August 2019, 03:11:54 pm »
I play like a cross between Colo and Sissoko. Always try and win the ball cleanly at the back, read the game and make interceptions and look to play the ball out. Also have a decent engine so can surge pretty well like Sissoko, I'm also fully w*** at shooting, like Moussa.

On a more general, romantic note I'd be Cassano. Undoubtedly talented but with completely the wrong mentality to get good value from the talent.

Offline La Parka

• Not Leeds Mag
  • General Member
  • Walk with Elias
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday 13 August 2019, 09:07:57 pm »
I play like Adriano in his terminal obesity phase. Glacially slow but with a powerful left peg.

Offline Thumbheed

• General Member
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday 13 August 2019, 09:34:36 pm »
Scholes, Xavi or Iniesta. Easy.

Offline Thumbheed

• General Member
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday 13 August 2019, 09:36:42 pm »
I play like a cross between Colo and Sissoko. Always try and win the ball cleanly at the back, read the game and make interceptions and look to play the ball out. Also have a decent engine so can surge pretty well like Sissoko, I'm also fully w*** at shooting, like Moussa.

On a more general, romantic note I'd be Cassano. Undoubtedly talented but with completely the wrong mentality to get good value from the talent.

Absolute poon hound too.