Author Topic: Allan Saint-Maximin  (Read 128096 times)

Offline Rafalove

• General Member
  • Was summerof69
Re: Allan Saint-Maximin
« Reply #2100 on: Wednesday 13 January 2021, 01:13:52 PM »
Easy to forget how badly Bruce had him looking before he went out, by moving him centrally and into crowded areas, and so totally negating his threat to run at people out wide.

Loads were having a go at ASM at the time. We're screwed :lol:

Tbf, it was Maxi’s idea wasn’t it?

Apparently, but he was hardly suffering playing on the wing. He was outstanding there.

And so, once playing through the middle didn't work after the first couple of times or so then it is the manager's responsibility to change it and let the player know it's better for himself and the team.

Bruce appears to not even be able to do that. I mean how inept is this guy exactly?!

But wasn’t he injured after only a couple of games there? Don’t think Bruce has had the chance to put him back on the wing.

Offline Rafalove

• General Member
  • Was summerof69
« Reply #2101 on: Wednesday 13 January 2021, 01:16:03 PM »
When ASM talked about playing in the middle, he probably assumed the team would move the ball quick enough so he wasn't against their whole team when he got it.

:lol: Then he’s daft, because there’s absolutely nothing in Bruce’s  history to suggest that would be the case.

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #2102 on: Wednesday 13 January 2021, 01:22:58 PM »
Easy to forget how badly Bruce had him looking before he went out, by moving him centrally and into crowded areas, and so totally negating his threat to run at people out wide.

Loads were having a go at ASM at the time. We're screwed :lol:

Tbf, it was Maxi’s idea wasn’t it?

Apparently, but he was hardly suffering playing on the wing. He was outstanding there.

And so, once playing through the middle didn't work after the first couple of times or so then it is the manager's responsibility to change it and let the player know it's better for himself and the team.

Bruce appears to not even be able to do that. I mean how inept is this guy exactly?!

But wasn’t he injured after only a couple of games there? Don’t think Bruce has had the chance to put him back on the wing.

No, he had played a few games there as I remember complaining about how crowded out he was along with others.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.