Author Topic: Allan Saint-Maximin  (Read 104047 times)

Offline toontownman

• General Member
Re: Allan Saint-Maximin
« Reply #1850 on: Friday 16 October 2020, 06:55:10 PM »
So he is saying Bruce isn't professional but he doesn't mind that?
Chris Hughton, simply the best manager we had from 2009-2010.

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
  • pls die DT
« Reply #1851 on: Friday 16 October 2020, 07:16:08 PM »
I mean playing under him would be a piece of p*ss, particularly a player like ASM, he doesn't bother with too much tactical instruction, so its all good
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline Tiresias

• General Member
  • #TeamBenArfa
« Reply #1852 on: Friday 16 October 2020, 08:16:43 PM »
An area I have to give Brucey credit for is that the players genuinely do seem to like him, however I do worry this is basically because he doesn't actually make them do the drills and hard work a proper manager does...
Just waiting for the glasses to go in the pocket

Offline Infinitely Content

• General Member
  • Life imitates art
« Reply #1853 on: Friday 16 October 2020, 08:24:15 PM »
An area I have to give Brucey credit for is that the players genuinely do seem to like him, however I do worry this is basically because he doesn't actually make them do the drills and hard work a proper manager does...

If that were true, it would possibly make you question the ambitions/mentality of some of the players. I'm sure the Liverpool players, some of whom were average before working with Klopp love him for making them winners. The way they play suggests training must be very difficult, gruelling even, but without Klopp half of that team would be begin to look very average imo.

It's all speculation though, who knows what the players think of Bruce, or how difficult training is, or what Saint-Maximin was being paid before and what he's on now. We haven't got a clue about anything as fans other than what we see on the pitch really.
Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.

Offline toon25

• General Member
« Reply #1854 on: Friday 16 October 2020, 08:53:25 PM »
They all get a very easy ride with that fat c***. No wonder they love him.

Online huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
« Reply #1855 on: Friday 16 October 2020, 11:37:11 PM »
They all get a very easy ride with that fat c***. No wonder they love him.

shelvey being a case in point.
john gibson in the chronicle this afternoon;
"John Carver has talked of playing two up top in an effort to score goals, tactically be more direct to grind out points, and just about every other possibility known to man or beast. They are the ramblings of a drowning desperado."