Author Topic: Fantasy Premier League 2019/20  (Read 18703 times)

Offline duo

• General Member
Re: Fantasy Premier League 2019/20
« Reply #600 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 12:56:29 PM »
Think he'll risk them ahead of the champions League game? They've nothing to play for.  Reckon D.Silva will play but not so sure about Sterling or KDB.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #601 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 01:10:50 PM »
Think he'll risk them ahead of the champions League game? They've nothing to play for.  Reckon D.Silva will play but not so sure about Sterling or KDB.

That game is two weeks away from Sunday's game though.

Would you want to go into that game having not played competitively for what would be approaching 3 weeks long, if they don't play Sunday? Think that's a far worse idea.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline astraguy

• General Member
« Reply #602 on: Sunday 26 July 2020, 12:47:46 PM »
Anyone using the sun's dream team? I have three transfers left but I'm unsure if it's to late to use them for this last game

Offline Shearergol

• General Member
« Reply #603 on: Sunday 26 July 2020, 03:22:43 PM »
Sterling or Salah captain for last round?

Salah. Pep always plays a random team in the last game. Plus we're s***.

Soz

Offline Ketsbaia

• General Member
« Reply #604 on: Sunday 26 July 2020, 03:24:20 PM »
No Salah, Mane, Alexander-Arnold, Mahrez, Willian or Traore for others.

Was going to bring in David Silva but decided to stick with Fernandes and get Jesus for Jimenez instead. Only to see the troll Calvert-Lewin benched, obviously :lol:

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #605 on: Sunday 26 July 2020, 03:24:35 PM »
:lol:

I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline duo

• General Member
« Reply #606 on: Sunday 26 July 2020, 03:41:22 PM »
Bottled it on Foden at the 11th hour - damn it !!

Offline duo

• General Member
« Reply #607 on: Sunday 26 July 2020, 06:08:45 PM »
Transferring out KDB for Son - what was I thinking  :idiot2:

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #608 on: Sunday 26 July 2020, 06:17:38 PM »
Transferring out KDB for Son - what was I thinking  :idiot2:

I captained KDB today. I tried to tell you man :lol:

That game is two weeks away from Sunday's game though.

Would you want to go into that game having not played competitively for what would be approaching 3 weeks long, if they don't play Sunday? Think that's a far worse idea.

Offline leffe186

• General Member
  • Akron, Ohio
« Reply #609 on: Sunday 26 July 2020, 07:48:22 PM »
Got my second best score of the season in the last game! Still might sneak into the top 100, which I thought was out of reach.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline Super Duper Branko Strupar

• General Member
  • Leeds Leeds Leeds
« Reply #610 on: Sunday 26 July 2020, 08:22:09 PM »
Was 3 points behind 5th place in another league I'm in. Gambled 8 points on Martinez and Wijnaldum instead of Henderson and Traore on top of 2 free transfers. Would have beat him if Id not bothered.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.

Offline duo

• General Member
« Reply #611 on: Sunday 26 July 2020, 11:24:05 PM »

I captained KDB today. I tried to tell you man :lol:

I know...I dropped loads of places by that one move. :idiot2: