Author Topic: Fantasy Premier League 2019/20  (Read 2534 times)

Offline Magpie

• General Member
Re: Fantasy Premier League 2019/20
« Reply #100 on: Monday 12 August 2019, 01:12:00 pm »
When will the league be updated? I'm still showing as being on zero points

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #101 on: Monday 12 August 2019, 01:13:38 pm »
75 with 4 to play. Not too bad.

:lol: Stop it. That’s really really good.

Looking at some of the scores in our league,  I'm only 48th  :lol: it's average, i dunno how some get it so spot on.

Some people triple captained Sterling. A bold move, given that Salah was playing at home to Norwich, that paid off.

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #102 on: Monday 12 August 2019, 02:12:03 pm »
I’ve plumped for Kane, Aguero & Pepe as my ‘big 3’ players so not the greatest week even though a couple scored given that half of the world has Sterling & Salah. Not panicking with the wildcard yet.
?s=21

Offline chopey

• General Member
« Reply #103 on: Monday 12 August 2019, 02:18:10 pm »
I'm full on wildcard, took out my Newcastle players, got in a cheap keeper and 3 subs that are no more than £4.5 million to give an outfield 10 of Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool and Spurs players, I'm hoping to gain extra points using this tactic because we now have an idea of first team starters, before others use their wildcard, injuries can be sorted with weekly transfers.
Mike Ashley stole my 30's

Offline Slim

• General Member
« Reply #104 on: Monday 12 August 2019, 04:09:08 pm »
Buzzing I dropped Orgi .....

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #105 on: Saturday 17 August 2019, 01:38:05 pm »
Sun Dream Team don’t even give that as an assist for McNeil. I hate that the people from work use this one.
?s=21

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • ex NUFC fan
« Reply #106 on: Saturday 17 August 2019, 02:22:56 pm »
Cabellos seems mint.

Offline Ketsbaia

• General Member
« Reply #107 on: Saturday 17 August 2019, 03:07:37 pm »
Cabellos seems mint.

Yeah he's interesting. Seemingly on set pieces too. Definitely looking at him and Martial, although there's not much wrong with Sigurdsson and Perez currently.

Offline ElDiablo

• General Member
« Reply #108 on: Saturday 17 August 2019, 05:10:05 pm »
Adrian can suck one.

Offline Fitzgerald

• General Member
« Reply #109 on: Yesterday at 03:11:11 pm »
Johnny lundstram you gem! 4m goalscoring defender playing cm and chance of clean sheet too

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #110 on: Yesterday at 03:30:50 pm »
Johnny lundstram you gem! 4m goalscoring defender playing cm and chance of clean sheet too

Great pickup man.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Fitzgerald

• General Member
« Reply #111 on: Yesterday at 03:32:36 pm »

Great pickup man.

Cheers! Should drag me up to 50 which is my aim for a par week

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #112 on: Yesterday at 03:36:14 pm »
Think 50 will be good this week. It seems like a down week in general.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Fitzgerald

• General Member
« Reply #113 on: Yesterday at 03:37:10 pm »
Aye it is. I just aim for minimum of 50 each week that's my marker. Or least to have it as an average over a few weeks

Offline duo

• General Member
« Reply #114 on: Yesterday at 03:40:03 pm »
Vardy needs to get his scoring boots on - could do with Perez chipping in as well

Offline Fitzgerald

• General Member
« Reply #115 on: Yesterday at 03:41:19 pm »
Vardy isn't worth it for me. 1.5 more means you can rotate Kane and aubamayeng each week

Offline leffe186

• General Member
« Reply #116 on: Yesterday at 03:44:14 pm »
Think 50 will be good this week. It seems like a down week in general.

Works for me, i’ve got 41 with five to come. Zaha and Kelly have 4 of the 41 too.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline jonny1403

• General Member
« Reply #117 on: Yesterday at 03:48:47 pm »
Chose Lundstram as my 5th choice defender as read an article saying he was going to start every game and is only £4m. Turns out he plays in midfield despite being listed as a defender and is going to get me 12 or so points today  :cheesy:

Offline Fitzgerald

• General Member
« Reply #118 on: Yesterday at 03:51:48 pm »
Chose Lundstram as my 5th choice defender as read an article saying he was going to start every game and is only £4m. Turns out he plays in midfield despite being listed as a defender and is going to get me 12 or so points today  :cheesy:

Same, actually it's 15 as he's getting 3 bonus mom pts too!

Offline duo

• General Member
« Reply #119 on: Yesterday at 03:55:22 pm »
Vardy isn't worth it for me. 1.5 more means you can rotate Kane and aubamayeng each week
Vardy was good end of last season - just have a hunch he's going to have a blinder this season under Rodgers.

Offline Fitzgerald

• General Member
« Reply #120 on: Yesterday at 03:58:14 pm »
He was like. I admire your patience and faith

Offline tgarve

• General Member
« Reply #121 on: Yesterday at 04:26:31 pm »
Vardy was good end of last season - just have a hunch he's going to have a blinder this season under Rodgers.

33 this season though
Follow me on twitter @tgarve

Offline Fitzgerald

• General Member
« Reply #122 on: Yesterday at 04:35:00 pm »
Kane triple captain next Sunday is tempting me

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #123 on: Yesterday at 04:35:42 pm »
Kane triple captain next Sunday is tempting me

I thought about that too :lol:

Already have my team set with him as captain :lol:

Offline Fitzgerald

• General Member
« Reply #124 on: Yesterday at 04:42:19 pm »
Same! Just got a feeling. With triple captain there's no guarantees so I just think you go off a hunch and hope to get lucky. Surely he will get a couple