Author Topic: Fabian Schär  (Read 48002 times)

Online chopey

• General Member
Re: Fabian Schär
« Reply #775 on: Yesterday at 07:18:59 AM »
He'll look good in an Arsenal shirt next season
Mike Ashley stole my 30's

Offline jackyboy

• General Member
« Reply #776 on: Yesterday at 09:44:58 AM »
Schar, Lejeune, Fernandez and Dubs should have their agents working full time to get them out of there
I went out with a girl once and she asked me to kiss her where it was wet and smelly...........So I took her to Middlesbrough

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #777 on: Yesterday at 10:24:12 AM »

Arsenal should really grab both he and LeJeune if they've got any sense.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #778 on: Yesterday at 10:25:19 AM »
Should be sold for those trousers.

?s=21

North East player of the year that is now on the bench every game lol.

I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #779 on: Yesterday at 10:26:14 AM »

Both upgrades on what they have and will fit their system. Neither will do well under Bruce
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #780 on: Yesterday at 10:29:42 AM »

Both upgrades on what they have and will fit their system. Neither will do well under Bruce

Absolutely. It's amazing how incompetent and clueless clubs are though, and how quickly they forget.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if no one shows interest and they end up going abroad or getting stuck here another year.