Author Topic: The Anime Thread - MHA S04 - Season complete  (Read 7561 times)

Offline thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • I'm just here to dunk on my country
Re: The Anime Thread - MHA S04 - Season complete
« Reply #450 on: Tuesday 9 June 2020, 03:46:38 PM »
so I just watched Evangelion, thought it was reasonably good until it abandoned the plot for whatever the f*** the last two episodes were. And no end of evangelion doesn't help it just adds to the confusion and makes me hate Shinji even more.
:lol: :lol: One of my favorite memes of all time

Offline Pixelphish

• General Member
« Reply #451 on: Tuesday 9 June 2020, 04:51:49 PM »
Black Clover is enjoyable if you can get past the screeching.
Aye. Just felt I did it at the same time as you and you came out tops every time. Just in a bad mood now after Pixelhax.

Have to get this out now:

Pixel you're either hacking with the demo, or you're too f***ing good to constantly hammer us to the ground with it every time we play. Starts to take the p*ss a bit. I mean, I don't want you to not enjoy the game, but at the same time I'd quite like to enjoy playing it too.

Offline McCormick

• General Member
« Reply #452 on: Tuesday 28 July 2020, 09:43:49 AM »
Just rewatched the Dark Tournament saga from YuYu Hakusho. Good gawd. I'm happy to go on record as saying this probably the best anime arc of all time.
Please, don't hurt me.....ok, yeah, let's wrestle naked on the floor....what do you mean I'm not a man? I f***ing 18 years old......let's get our cocks out........f***ing right on....i've got a hair on my cock area. Where's your's you f***er?  I'm gonna f***ing split your f***ing skinny butt in two boy.  Ok chap, lets do some man-on-man....cum in me gob.....f***ing come on.......f***ing another deranged sunday jack daniels fuelled night.......yeah....started so well......did it? No............you deranged f***ing idiot JJ.......WHERE'S YA LASS jj? Under the floor boards chap.....get tHE coppaz.  He's been on a killin spree. No I've not.....hope the pigs are tapping into this site......i ate her.....proper cut her up......so if I were your woman and you were my man I'd never stop loving you.......

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #453 on: Tuesday 28 July 2020, 01:02:02 PM »
Only (:yao:) 112 episodes. Might be worth a punt. Haven't watched s*** since MHA ended.

Offline McCormick

• General Member
« Reply #454 on: Tuesday 28 July 2020, 01:24:40 PM »
Just got to get through the first 20 odd episodes which are quite hard work. Just the 500 minutes :lol:  Stick with it though and when you meet the Toguro brothers, things start to get  :sweetjesus:
Please, don't hurt me.....ok, yeah, let's wrestle naked on the floor....what do you mean I'm not a man? I f***ing 18 years old......let's get our cocks out........f***ing right on....i've got a hair on my cock area. Where's your's you f***er?  I'm gonna f***ing split your f***ing skinny butt in two boy.  Ok chap, lets do some man-on-man....cum in me gob.....f***ing come on.......f***ing another deranged sunday jack daniels fuelled night.......yeah....started so well......did it? No............you deranged f***ing idiot JJ.......WHERE'S YA LASS jj? Under the floor boards chap.....get tHE coppaz.  He's been on a killin spree. No I've not.....hope the pigs are tapping into this site......i ate her.....proper cut her up......so if I were your woman and you were my man I'd never stop loving you.......

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lung is the GOAT
« Reply #455 on: Tuesday 28 July 2020, 01:26:03 PM »
Mike will cane it in a week :lol:

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #456 on: Tuesday 28 July 2020, 01:26:34 PM »
:lol: Will I f***.

You in?

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lung is the GOAT
« Reply #457 on: Tuesday 28 July 2020, 01:40:02 PM »
I will watch it substantially slower but yes :lol:

Online Pata

• General Member
  • N-O FF Champ 2018
« Reply #458 on: Tuesday 28 July 2020, 01:50:16 PM »
Been watching Hunter X Hunter. Around 80 episodes in and it's been enjoyable.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #459 on: Tuesday 28 July 2020, 02:31:16 PM »
I will watch it substantially slower but yes [emoji38]
[emoji38] Italics hitting hard.

Offline McCormick

• General Member
« Reply #460 on: Thursday 30 July 2020, 08:05:50 AM »
You gents on this yet? Because I will absolutely watch it again.

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lung is the GOAT
« Reply #461 on: Thursday 30 July 2020, 08:45:20 AM »
Got hold of it yesterday but not started it :)  you've got our hopes up....

Will likely start this evening.

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lung is the GOAT
« Reply #462 on: Friday 31 July 2020, 10:11:15 AM »
An inauspicious start :lol: Tough to see a path from here to the 'best anime arc of all time' but they all seem to start like this.

It was a really f***ing long 20 minutes though :laugh:

Offline McCormick

• General Member
« Reply #463 on: Friday 31 July 2020, 10:22:17 AM »
Yup, got to shawshank your way through at this point, it's brutal for what feels like ages.

I may have to revise/ temper my statement as it was a bit bold :lol: but I know how I felt right after and I haven't audibly whooped that way from an anime arc in a while.

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lung is the GOAT
« Reply #464 on: Friday 31 July 2020, 10:23:39 AM »
:lol:

I can't skip ahead?

Offline McCormick

• General Member
« Reply #465 on: Friday 31 July 2020, 10:34:00 AM »
I mean they set up some of the main characters but honestly the first 9 or so  episodes are so bad.

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lung is the GOAT
« Reply #466 on: Friday 31 July 2020, 11:15:14 AM »
9 episodes is three hours man. :lol:  Imma need to put a lien on your car or some s*** for this, man.

I'm just playing. I am optimistic. I believe in you.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #467 on: Friday 31 July 2020, 11:21:23 AM »
:lol: Be laughs if this was a prank.

Offline McCormick

• General Member
« Reply #468 on: Friday 31 July 2020, 05:37:40 PM »
9 episodes is three hours man. :lol:  Imma need to put a lien on your car or some s*** for this, man.

I'm just playing. I am optimistic. I believe in you.

:lol: Appreciate it. It only starts to not massively suck after episode 13ish, but yeah you have to put the time in.

Offline McCormick

• General Member
« Reply #469 on: Friday 31 July 2020, 06:25:09 PM »
:lol: Be laughs if this was a prank.

:lol: I feel bad for suggesting it now tbh.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #470 on: Yesterday at 02:30:20 PM »
@Beren :lol: How is it? Gonna d/l the first 13 and work my way through them this week.

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lung is the GOAT
« Reply #471 on: Yesterday at 03:46:14 PM »
I'm no further man. Will watch a brace tonight but I'm actively trying not to sleep late of late so I won't keep pace :lol: