Author Topic: The Anime Thread - MHA S04 - The weekly hellwatch  (Read 4624 times)

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lung is the GOAT
Re: The Anime Thread - MHA S04 - The weekly hellwatch
« Reply #350 on: Wednesday 12 February 2020, 05:11:42 PM »
One hundred percent.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #351 on: Wednesday 12 February 2020, 05:14:47 PM »
:lol: s***.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #352 on: Wednesday 12 February 2020, 05:16:02 PM »
:lol: Alright, what if I buy the ticket online/at the kiosk, and beeline into the theater. No one sees where I'm going. I feel like that curbs a bit of the noncery.

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lung is the GOAT
« Reply #353 on: Wednesday 12 February 2020, 10:44:02 PM »
:lol: Alright, what if I buy the ticket online/at the kiosk, and beeline into the theater. No one sees where I'm going. I feel like that curbs a bit of the noncery.

I feel like intentional stealth only serves to further inculpate you in the noncery :lol:

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #354 on: Wednesday 12 February 2020, 10:59:59 PM »
:lol: f***'s sake.

Offline Pixelphish

• General Member
« Reply #355 on: Saturday 15 February 2020, 09:44:39 AM »
Yeah youre a nonce but I saw the DB Broly film at the cinema so we can be nonces together. You get the van.

The cheese segment in MHA made me feel some kind of way.
Aye. Just felt I did it at the same time as you and you came out tops every time. Just in a bad mood now after Pixelhax.

Have to get this out now:

Pixel you're either hacking with the demo, or you're too f***ing good to constantly hammer us to the ground with it every time we play. Starts to take the p*ss a bit. I mean, I don't want you to not enjoy the game, but at the same time I'd quite like to enjoy playing it too.

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lung is the GOAT
« Reply #356 on: Today at 09:21:08 AM »
I'd love to know why animes take so long to be released. Waiting on OPM, MHA (I know it's being dropped out now, but the period between seasons was a Triassic age), Demon Slayer, Kengan Ashura and others I can't think of right now.

Voice actors aren't mad busy, no serious scheduling issues. The artwork can be dope (and it is much appreciated), but guest artists can backfill a lot of that work. The stories are cool, but the writers know the formula. The money has gooot to be there. It's ridiculous. They leave it so long that you need episodes half full of recaps, so you're getting 50% less new content when the eipsodes are eventually released.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #357 on: Today at 03:28:11 PM »
To f*** with us. Plus there 1000 new series every fall/summer/etc.

Offline jdckelly

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #358 on: Today at 03:44:23 PM »
costs I assume and the animation studios are handling a crap ton of animes etc in a short amount of time