Author Topic: Steve 'False Manager' Bruce  (Read 863441 times)

neesy111, Ikon, tsah, nufcjb, Crack Head, rickyprickles, Dunce, sh74, Manxst, Doc, xLiaaamx, 54 (+ 3 Hidden) and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline lovejoy

• Sholagol really...
  • General Member
Re: Steve Dust
« Reply #20725 on: Wednesday 13 January 2021, 11:36:31 PM »
It will be pulis, Hughes or Pearson. There’s no doubt about it.

Offline Scotty66

• General Member
« Reply #20726 on: Wednesday 13 January 2021, 11:58:37 PM »
Would take Pearson. Would give the squad a kick up the arse and get them motivated which is huge when flirting with relegation.

There's no way he would get on with Ashley though.

Offline astraguy

• General Member
« Reply #20727 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 12:32:58 AM »
Sweet baby Jesus  :lol: never watched the game thank f*** but watching motd, the worst team in the league who haven't
won in 186 days beat us on-
possession 66 -34
Attempts- 17-7
Expected goals-2.12-0.79
 :lol: thank f*** i f***ed sky off when this clown  🤡 replaced Rafa

Online toon25

• General Member
« Reply #20728 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 12:38:41 AM »
Pearson or Hughes, I could see.

I don’t think they’d touch Pulis with a shitty stick.

Offline astraguy

• General Member
« Reply #20729 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 12:48:06 AM »
 :smug:
Pearson or Hughes, I could see.

I don’t think they’d touch Pulis with a shitty stick.
:lol: :lol:

Offline The Ideal Crash

• General Member
  • Paddy with a Northern Soul
« Reply #20730 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 01:04:25 AM »
He’s not getting sacked. At least not until late March when the damage will have been done.

The only way we can stay up is if the club sanctions a few transfers, particularly in central midfield.. and of course getting ASM back in the land of the living

Offline Wolfcastle

• General Member
  • Hey! I'm trying to have lunch here
« Reply #20731 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 01:10:28 AM »
Very likely to be Agnew or Clemence initially. Draw a couple games and that'll be that for the rest of this season.
Ameobi probably gets promoted to being Steve #3.
Just need someone to spout s**t to the media as if they're not a club lackey and to pretend to have a job to replace Shola and sorted.

Offline Abra Dubravka

• General Member
« Reply #20732 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 01:21:24 AM »
Steve #2 will become Head Steve, with Steve #3 become Steve #2, and Shola becoming the new Steve #3...

If that fails, we can promote Steve #3 who's actually now Steve #2 to become top Steve; with Shola now becoming Steve #2, and bring back Sammy to become Shola.

Try that until Shola's in charge with Sammy and Tomi  :frantic:

Offline ScottishMagpie

• General Member
« Reply #20733 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 01:34:20 AM »
 ;D

Online LV

• General Member
« Reply #20734 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 02:10:16 AM »
:lol: :lol:

Offline Away Day Gadgie

• General Member
« Reply #20735 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 04:52:17 AM »
This fat clip been dumped yet?
"I will tell you this once, if you ever tell me to f*** off again, I will crack your skull.”
 - Duncan Ferguson, 1999.

Offline Ben

• General Member
« Reply #20736 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 06:04:27 AM »
His tactic of a 38 point season by aiming for 0-0's every game and then hopefully getting a late goal is f***ed without Saint Maxim.

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #20737 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 06:50:25 AM »
The irony that we will be going to Fulham on the last day almost 2 years after we went there feeling good for the future.
?s=21

Online St1pe

• General Member
« Reply #20738 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 07:02:47 AM »
?s=21

😂😂😂

Offline thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • someone's in the kitchen with dinah
« Reply #20739 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 07:59:40 AM »
https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-tactics-steve-bruce-19618065

He said: "We've been trying something different because over the last few weeks we've struggled going forward, so my thoughts were to get Ryan (Fraser), someone fresh, and Sean (Longstaff) higher up the pitch where he could be a goal threat. Unfortunately that didn't happen.

Offline PlymouthGeordie

« Reply #20740 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 08:08:09 AM »
Anyone read Shearer's column in the athletic? Does it criticise Bruce in any way or is it all aimed at Ashley?

Offline Kasper

• Best Penguin
  • General Member
  • Hello. Nice to meet you.
« Reply #20741 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 08:25:04 AM »
Anyone read Shearer's column in the athletic? Does it criticise Bruce in any way or is it all aimed at Ashley?

Hope so.

Offline Hhtoon

• General Member
« Reply #20742 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 08:33:51 AM »

Just scanned it and mainly a criticism of Ashley/Charnley etc. Does say how bad the football is but gives Bruce all the outs possible. It's all very wishy washy and you can tell how close he is to Bruce and Harper. He calls out the Sheffield game as "crap" but never really says why from our perspective, just that we let them play their game.

Makes the point Bruce is head coach only at the beginning and then refers to manager throughout the rest of the article.

All very much sympathy for Steve and how there are mitigations. No help from Charnley, everything falls on him etc. Didn't work on me  :lol:

Offline RUHRLYASLEEVESUP

« Reply #20743 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 08:35:39 AM »
Watching this back then imagining that fat cushioned faced tw at doing his team talks makes me want to sob, the easter island faced Khunts perfumed accent trying to be Sir Bobby makes me physically sick.

https://youtu.be/--uao5dR74s?t=1

Offline Collage

• General Member
« Reply #20744 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 08:36:09 AM »
Ashley will wait a bit longer. If/when we lose against Arsenal, Leeds and Everton, then possibly...then we have Palace at home though. May save SB, but not our season...

Offline NEEJ

• General Member
« Reply #20745 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 09:03:31 AM »

Just scanned it and mainly a criticism of Ashley/Charnley etc. Does say how bad the football is but gives Bruce all the outs possible. It's all very wishy washy and you can tell how close he is to Bruce and Harper. He calls out the Sheffield game as "crap" but never really says why from our perspective, just that we let them play their game.

Makes the point Bruce is head coach only at the beginning and then refers to manager throughout the rest of the article.

All very much sympathy for Steve and how there are mitigations. No help from Charnley, everything falls on him etc. Didn't work on me  :lol:
He makes it very clear he's their pal and doesn't try to hide it, like. I think it's as scathing a criticism of Bruce as we'll get from Shearer, but the main focus of the article is Ashley's/Charnley's absent ownership/chairmanship.

Online GWN

• General Member
« Reply #20746 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 09:05:37 AM »
Sorry this made me chuckle

?s=21
Returning NUFC fan after a long time away.

« Reply #20747 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 09:07:44 AM »
Looks like we'll play Arsenal and Villa next week now so hopefully that will see him off.

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #20748 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 09:13:06 AM »
It will be pulis, Hughes or Pearson. There’s no doubt about it.

I don't think Pulis would touch it and I have a sneaky feeling Pearson wont touch it as he was here as a coach when it all went tits up in 2009.  This has a Hughes stench all over it.

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #20749 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 09:28:13 AM »
This false geordie f***ed off yet?