Author Topic: Steve Bruce  (Read 222085 times)

Offline Andymc1

• General Member
Re: Steve Bruce
« Reply #7825 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 10:01:00 am »
Seems a real chilled out entertainer

He’s having a laugh whilst getting the job done.

And people say he’s just a big pair of tits.

Why don't we call him Fatty Fatty Toad Boy?

That big Steve, he's grotesque.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #7826 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 10:43:18 am »
Fatty bolatti potudor tatty.

Offline reefatoon

• General Member
« Reply #7827 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 12:16:19 pm »
Why wear your watch on the beach? Unless you desperately need to know when the lunchtime buffet opens.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #7828 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 01:48:34 pm »
We'll get hammered, and this c*** will take credit for Henderson's performance.

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #7829 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 02:25:20 pm »
Why wear your watch on the beach? Unless you desperately need to know when the lunchtime buffet opens.

It could be water proof.

Offline reefatoon

• General Member
« Reply #7830 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 02:39:49 pm »
It’s lunchproof. Won’t miss the burgers going on

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • ex NUFC fan
« Reply #7831 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 03:42:31 pm »

It could be water proof.

How can we find out?

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #7832 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 03:51:36 pm »

It could be water proof.

How can we find out?

I'd imagine with the wealth he has accumulated as manager he would be buying watches which are waterproof. 

Offline toon25

• General Member
« Reply #7833 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 04:15:32 pm »

Offline Nobody

• That chick was like the Pele of anal
« Reply #7834 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 05:00:03 pm »
Seem to be picking up a lot of injuries, despite the squad being "fitter than ever" under this c*** :rolleyes:

Offline Anderson

• General Member
« Reply #7835 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 06:13:28 pm »

Inspired :lol:
Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal: "From impending tragedy to near-triumph via the most improbable route possible - 95 minutes that neatly encapsulate 130 years of football on this particular piece of grass. Newcastle, United, will never be defeated."

Sir Bobby Robson - What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

Offline Dunce

« Reply #7836 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 09:49:33 pm »
Lads , i think we need to lay off steve bruce a bit , lets not forget the real culprit here.
Im all for anti ashley united fc propaganda until he dies but lets just leave bruce alone for now.
I dont mind the usual fat c*** stuff but to start dissecting his belly properties compared to rafas just makes us look stupid .i cant remember rafa ever showing his belly as much as i love the guy. This actualy puts steve bruce 1-0 up in the belly stakes .
Steve bruce is  just a pawn in the game for ashley.
i honestly believe he will become instrumental in the grand scheme of things in hammering the final nail in ashleys coffin.
If hes stressed enough through fan/results/media pressure and when ashley f***s him over in january or next summer , he will turn big time.he isnt a pardew.
I sympathise and can relate to the man .he sadly lost both parents in quick succession in recent times and both were nufc fans through and through .
Id imagine a big part of him felt he was doing it for them .im sure they would have loved to see their son manage their hometown team
I could never ever humiliate a man who took an opportunity presented to him under such circumstances which would do his parents incredibly proud and in their memory and help him through his ever lasting grief.
And lets not forget bruce took on a job noone would touch with a bargepole.
He left a cushy number at sheffield to come into this s***.
To do that actually takes balls.
Sorry im drunk.

Offline Dinho lad

• i lov u hatem
  • General Member
« Reply #7837 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 09:53:48 pm »
Lads , i think we need to lay off steve bruce a bit , lets not forget the real culprit here.
Im all for anti ashley united fc propaganda until he dies but lets just leave bruce alone for now.
I dont mind the usual fat c*** stuff but to start dissecting his belly properties compared to rafas just makes us look stupid .i cant remember rafa ever showing his belly as much as i love the guy. This actualy puts steve bruce 1-0 up in the belly stakes .
i honestly believe he will become instrumental in the grand scheme of things in hammering the final nail in ashleys coffin.
If hes stressed enough through fan/results/media pressure and when ashley f***s him over in january or next summer , he will turn big time.he isnt a pardew.
I sympathise and can relate to the man .he sadly lost both parents in quick succession in recent times and both were nufc fans through and through .
Id imagine a big part of him felt he was doing it for them .im sure they would have loved to see their son manage their hometown team
I could never ever humiliate a man who took an opportunity presented to him under such circumstances which would do his parents incredibly proud and in their memory and help him through his ever lasting grief.

Sorry im drunk.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Gallowgate End

• General Member
« Reply #7838 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 09:55:04 pm »
Sorry im drunk.

:icon_puke_r:

And yeah we can tell.

Offline Dunce

« Reply #7839 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 09:56:13 pm »
Hmm not sure i get that.

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #7840 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 10:13:55 pm »
Perfect :lol:
Bearings Straight!

Offline ToonArmy1892

• General Member
« Reply #7841 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 10:17:04 pm »
What has both his parents dying got to do with anything :lol:

Offline Wilson

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • The Mike, The.
« Reply #7842 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 10:27:17 pm »
Aye, I'm still of the opinion that fatty Bruce the useless patsy c*** can f*** off for agreeing to come here and be a whipping boy.  f*** him, deserves everything he gets.

Offline Robster

• in a lorry
  • General Member
« Reply #7843 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 10:29:16 pm »
Username checks out.
" Managers matter, but our manager is desperate for you, and his boss, to believe that they don’t. "
sackpardew.com

Offline LV

• General Member
« Reply #7844 on: Saturday 14 September 2019, 12:06:25 am »
Sorry im drunk

No s***

Offline Raconteur

• General Member
  • I don't see any method at all, sir
« Reply #7845 on: Saturday 14 September 2019, 12:50:55 am »
Steve Bruce: Ashley Enabler

Offline Chris_R

• General Member
« Reply #7846 on: Saturday 14 September 2019, 01:00:38 am »
Sorry im drunk.

The Venn diagram of "people who think Bruce deserves some slack" and "people who can't write coherent sentences" really is just a f***ing circle.

Offline nemtizz

• General Member
« Reply #7847 on: Saturday 14 September 2019, 01:01:36 am »
Sorry im drunk.

:lol:

Offline loki679

• General Member
« Reply #7848 on: Saturday 14 September 2019, 01:41:15 am »
Despite their names having 3 letters in common, Dunce and Bruce are not actually related.
Comfy chairs, beer, and doom. Humanity's future is an early 90s LAN party.

Offline marki

• General Member
« Reply #7849 on: Saturday 14 September 2019, 02:55:23 am »
we,ll have a crack , understood ;)