Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Would love Chansiri - via SWFC or otherwise - to call us out in public like.  :lol:

Don’t see why he wouldn’t, he’s got nothing to lose.

Get those vile fat bastards in the courts.

Would love Chansiri - via SWFC or otherwise - to call us out in public like.  :lol:

Don’t see why he wouldn’t, he’s got nothing to lose.

Get those vile fat bastards in the courts.

Do them for tapping up and stick Bruce on gardening leave for 12 months before you release his contract!

Best thing ever of they can't get it done, fucking Bruce over and screwing the club even more. No signings and no hope. I do feel sorry for the players though, on a hiding to nothing if they stay and given very little hope of survival without new players. Hope Ritchie, Lascelles, Almiron etc put in transfer requests.

I want Bruce to fall through, to see how low we can truly go.

I mean, in recent memory we’ve had Joe Kinnear and John Carver.

And can we beat that? I'm hoping we can. Make an all out hilarious mess of it all.

you know I don't get this line of thinking from Sheffield Wednesday, sure there's pride and wanting to get full amount etc etc but this impasse isn't any good for them either. Personally I'd be saying fuck it if they want him for £3m take him, get on with finding a replacement and trying to get promoted and forget completely about Bruce