Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Bringing the whole gang.

steven clemence,is that the guy who played in goal for englend,must be getting on a bit

Haggling over dried out dog s*** with a club from the champo.

:lol: :lol:

Was it not the same when we went after McClaren, as well?

Who did he bring with him? :lol:

steven clemence,is that the guy who played in goal for englend,must be getting on a bit

BBC Sheffield reporter. Ashley and Charnley are fucking useless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If there's been no approach to SW, how have they (NUFC) allegedly been able to talk to him and agree his terms?

That's the question that's been rattling about my brain today......

Heard he's having 2nd thoughts down to the reception he'll get off the fans and the 2 clubs can't agree a compo package.

Fingers crossed, be great if it falls through

Possibly something in this one.  :lol: Will find out more.

Wouldn’t be surprised if a few people had got in his ear and told him some home truths about us.

The fact that he’s taking training etc would suggest he’s had second thoughts

Guest chopey

Joking aside this is a horror show, I'm totally in the camp that wants as much pain for Ashley as possible. How can we possibly negotiate for players in the limited time we have left if we can't even get a Championship has been? that 14/1 for us to finish bottom looks very tempting just now.

God I hope Bruce doesn't walk. I read somewhere earlier that even if he resigned, Ashley would still have to pay compensation, possibly due to the fact that they've approached him and discussed terms? No idea. I hope he rejects NUFC and Ashley has to dig through the bottom of the barrel to find some willing idiot to take over.

Guest chopey

God I hope Bruce doesn't walk. I read somewhere earlier that even if he resigned, Ashley would still have to pay compensation, possibly due to the fact that they've approached him and discussed terms? No idea. I hope he rejects NUFC and Ashley has to dig through the bottom of the barrel to find some willing idiot to take over.

:pardsgrin:

So, various sources say it’s done and dusted, but we haven’t even made an approach for him? Wtf?

Sounds familiar this summer.

Its almost exactly the same as the fakeover.

So, various sources say it’s done and dusted, but we haven’t even made an approach for him? Wtf?

Sounds familiar this summer.

Its almost exactly the same as the fakeover.

Yeah, I don’t get it though :lol: The so called takeover was a smoke screen, but this...?

Redfearne and Dawson be sitting there wondering if they are going to China on Sunday or not  :lol:

This is going to be the modern day Keegan/Shearer equivalent isn’t it?

They’ll board the plane, then just as they’re set to leave, they’ll get off the plane. That’s when Lascelles will know something big is going down, and Bruce & Clemence will fly out to meet the squad a day or two later.

Maybe the club are trying to scare us into excepting Redfearn  ;D ;D

Who appointed him anyway? seemed to come out of the blue and he was working for Talkshoite.. so Id assume something to do with Wise?

Modify Message

I hope so, I’ll be £200 up.