Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Gordan Strachan lined up if we dont pay the required compensation.

The saddest part of this whole farce is that I actually had to go check to see if this was a joke or not :lol:

Ally McCoist recommended him 10 year ago.

Guest covmag

Heard he's having 2nd thoughts down to the reception he'll get off the fans and the 2 clubs can't agree a compo package.

Fingers crossed, be great if it falls through

Not really, the best thing other than Pardew or Wise, we need crash n burn.

Heard he's having 2nd thoughts down to the reception he'll get off the fans and the 2 clubs can't agree a compo package.

What does it matter? It’ll just be another loser instead.

What does it matter? It’ll just be another loser instead.

It highlights how toxic NUFC is under Ashley and they'll be forced to look elsewhere.  Leaving them little time, all their little bits of luck that has bailed them out in the past seems to be running out now.

Source?

It's all in the daily journal Eye Tea Kay, which also has hourly updates about the takeover.

Source?

Class if Bagpuss rejects Ashley. He'd go up in my estimations.

Ah, I know!

What's that orange guy's name that used to manage Hull again? It will be him. Phil Orange or something.

Or someone like Neil Warnock or Ian Holloway. These are Ashley types to a tee.

Source?

Class if Bagpuss rejects Ashley. He'd go up in my estimations.

Likewise, i want everyone to reject them.

Ah, I know!

What's that orange guy's name that used to manage Hull again? It will be him. Phil Orange or something.

Or someone like Neil Warnock or Ian Holloway. These are Ashley types to a tee.

Phil Brown, who called Pirlo homophobic for not leaving Italy :lol:

Guest Gonzo

What’s with this whole he’s a Geordie lark. Still lives in Manchester. Told the Sunderland supporters when he got the job that he never dreamed of having the Newcastle job.

This whole poor Steve Bruce bollocks. He’s loyal to no club other than Manchester United and he was never good enough to be even considered for a job there after his playing career finished.