Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

fuck sake he’s clearly joking with that tweet

1. Hull have just got a new manager

2. £6.5m aye right :lol:

3. The last line is a massive give away

I know that, but some of our lot seem to think he's actually ITK

From having contacts in Dubai to Steve Bruce, is there anything this guy can't do?

Yes: love. He's quite good at filling holes in teeth but he's never been able to fill the one in his heart.

Guest Gonzo

I believed the kebab endorsements but nobody is going to want to retain the image rights of Steve Bruce.

Imagine that conversation in negotiations

Why Steve Bruce and not Moyes? He’s equally shite, relegated the Maclean’s and he is free.

Moyes is more of a control freak and would never accept having players brought in for him. That is the key thing in all of this.

Moyes was reported to have shown interest in the job. Wouldn't be surprised if we turn to him if the Bruce bid fails. I think his reputation has dipped enough that he would accept Ashley's conditions personally. Where else is he going to go?

I believed the kebab endorsements but nobody is going to want to retain the image rights of Steve Bruce.

Birds Eye might want to put his face on a beefburger. Ah , they've already done it. Nothing to see here.

Guest Gonzo

Gordan Strachan lined up if we dont pay the required compensation.

That just confirms Mike Ashley is living in some sort of football bubble from the early 00’s. Who next? David O’Leary? George Graham? John Gregory?