Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

“I was extremely surprised... and I was very flattered.”

“As much as I respect Newcastle fans and Ashley it wasn’t for me."

Fuck right off. In a fair world anyonye would laugh at your name coming into contention. Don't flatter yourself you fat mess.

f*** right off. In a fair world anyonye would laugh at your name coming into contention. Don't flatter yourself you fat mess.

It all just adds to the comedy tbh.

Fuck right off. In a fair world anyonye would laugh at your name coming into contention. Don't flatter yourself you fat mess.

We've seen this dance before from Allardyce - this is how he negotiates.  Wouldn't rule the prick out just yet.

Guest chopey

Dawson, Dawson is the caretaker manager!!!

Just listened to Talksport on the way to work and they are trotting out the same old stereotypes, Newcastle fans demand success, Ashley won't put any more of his own money in for transfers, he promised all the money the club generates for transfers.

It just makes me so angry that the story put out by Bishop sticks and journalists continue to write it cos its an easy narrative.

Fuck me this is ridiculous. And Ashley sacked Fat Sam ffs. You couldnt make this shit up. I hate this club so much now, I'm starting to think how much of this it will take for me to turn my back and never come back to it.

Dawson, Dawson is the caretaker manager!!!

Just listened to Talksport on the way to work and they are trotting out the same old stereotypes, Newcastle fans demand success, Ashley won't put any more of his own money in for transfers, he promised all the money the club generates for transfers.

It just makes me so angry that the story put out by Bishop sticks and journalists continue to write it cos its an easy narrative.

Don't listen :lol: