Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

These jokers tried to bring back Allardyce?! My goodness.

Thought it was weird when Nolan mentioned he had been in meetings recently with MA in that talksport interview.

This is mental man. The old English cloggers with prem experience will never accept the recruitment policy and so no idea where this ends up going.

The man is utterly clueless. He wants this specific recruitment policy but won't bring in the type of manager that can be effective with it.

This is utter madness.

If I've learned anything from the movies--and I believe I have--this is the time Ashley introduces a hastily assembled, football-managing robot who wins everyone's hearts. Of course, we'll have to deal with the part when bungling Russian spies sabotage him. But it'll all work out in the end.

Johnny 5 is alive!!!!

If I've learned anything from the movies--and I believe I have--this is the time Ashley introduces a hastily assembled, football-managing robot who wins everyone's hearts. Of course, we'll have to deal with the part when bungling Russian spies sabotage him. But it'll all work out in the end.

Appointing Tinribs is probably the only way I’d be reeled back in

Is this not a wind up.

I can't understand why they would pay to release Bruce when there are plenty of managers available without any upfront fees.

I'm not sure I'm buying it.

And Charnley's mum hasn't liked the story on her twitter, yet she did like Claudio Ranieri.

Is this not a wind up.

I can't understand why they would pay to release Bruce when there are plenty of managers available without any upfront fees.

And Charnley's mum hasn't liked the story on her twitter, yet she did like Claudio Ranieri.

I like Ranieri a lot, think he's a great bloke and a very decent coach, wouldn't want the poor sod anywhere near this shit show.

“Mike Ashley offered Sam Allardyce a surprise return as manager last week, but he rejected the opportunity. There was an issue over the club's recruitment policy and a concern that Allardyce would have little if any say over signings” Daily Mail.

Sounds like they’ve approached loads of managers and only Bruce is interested in talking :laugh:

I’m sure Rafa said their offer this Summer also had less say on transfers which made it unsignable.

Surely time for Mike to realise there is a big issue with their strict policies.

How many people need to tell him they don’t want to work under such restriction.

Is this not a wind up.

Eh? Penfold's mam's on twitter? :lol:

Aye, just cracking on like nothing is the matter, some of our fans do aswell.

'Wey give the new man a chance'  :lol:

Utter madness.

What the fuck has gone wrong with the World?.. any of the other "so called big clubs" and there would be fucking murders on.

No wonder you have zero hour contracts.. what the fuck is wrong with everyone?

Aye, just cracking on like nothing is the matter, some of our fans do aswell.

'Wey give the new man a chance'  :lol:

Utter madness.

What the f*** has gone wrong with the World?.. any of the other "so called big clubs" and there would be f***ing murders on.

No wonder you have zero hour contracts.. what the f*** is wrong with everyone?

I kna, world is f***ed, you just need to watch the news.

Literally everything is f***ing mental/corrupt etc

Stop the world i want to get off :lol:

Is this not a wind up.

Eh? Penfold's mam's on twitter? :lol:

Yep

Is this not a blatant p**s take now? Running through a list of managers its common knowledge are loathed by Newcastle fans. (he'll have seen the stick Allardyce got/gets and Bruce).

It makes a mockery of the football authorities, some lotto lout can buy a club and just p**s the fans off and have a laugh with it.

His policy on transfers and the peanuts allowed to spend has been proven to fail and it'd take some spinless manager to tolerate having their career decided by someone who prevents the club moving forward. He sticks to it because that's how he creams off what he does.

Priority one. Ashley to cream cash off NUFC. Priority two: all other priorities recinded. Premier league status, potential, fans expendable.

why is Chris Hughton's name even being brought up? Doubt he'd even think about coming back given how they pettily shafted him at the earliest post-promotion opportunity for alan cunting pardew

I’m surprised Mike Ashley hasn’t gone for a cheap PR move like Chris Hughton.

Still has fans up here and would be cheap to get.

Also has a managerial ceiling that matches the ambition of Mike Ashley :icon_puke_r:

Here man, just fuck off will you. One of the worst posters this place has seen and given their was a Nazi lad back in day it’s a congested field. Absolute fucking bellend, not even fucking edgy just dull and predictable, the worst kind of bellend.