Author Topic: Steve 'work in progress' Bruce  (Read 656683 times)

Menace and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline marki

• General Member
Re: Steve Bruce
« Reply #17100 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 11:41:02 AM »
The fact he also sent Hayden out for the 2nd half after injuring his hamstring was another master stroke. Not only does he not have any concept of tactics, the mismanagement of injuries at every club he’s been to is testament to his general incompetence.

The most damning statistic for me however is 10 times now in his 43 games we have lost by 3 goals or more. This was a team well drilled who rarely lost by more than 1 goal to even the top clubs.

This nonsense that he is trying to change our style needs put to bed, he doesn’t have any style of play and he f***ing knows it.
spot on , he,s just bluffing it from week to week

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #17101 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 11:42:42 AM »
The loss of Hayden will really show how bad our midfield is and how he's unable to do anything about it.

Online TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #17102 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 11:49:29 AM »
To be fair no club in their right mind goes from Rafa to Steve Bruce. The club is a joke.

Even worse when you consider WE LET Rafa go.

We didn't sack him. He didn't quit. We let him go for having too much ambition. It's an absolute disgraceful how there was little back lash from both our fans the media to this. Instead we've had to listen to how much of a lovely bloke Bruce is and how much better the football is now.

Offline St1pe

• General Member
« Reply #17103 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 11:54:27 AM »
The loss of Hayden will really show how bad our midfield is and how he's unable to do anything about it.

Yep, I can’t even predict how he’ll compensate for it.

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #17104 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:00:11 PM »

Get ready for the Jeff and Jonjo masterclass.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline Whitley mag

• General Member
« Reply #17105 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:14:08 PM »

This graphic spells out everything we need to know, absolutely f***ing terrifying.

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #17106 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:15:45 PM »

Get ready for the Jeff and Jonjo masterclass.

Lovely stuff. :harry:

Offline reefatoon

• General Member
« Reply #17107 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:18:22 PM »
Local journalists need shot with s*** for never pulling him up at all. They are all so desperate for a football friend, they just don’t care how utter w*** he is. Bunch of snivelling, spineless arse licking c***s the lot of them.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #17108 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:20:07 PM »

It's all right there. We're the worst team in the league :lol:
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline marki

• General Member
« Reply #17109 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:21:05 PM »
we know he didnt get the job on merit but those f***ing stats man :lol:

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #17110 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:24:36 PM »
Local journalists need shot with s*** for never pulling him up at all. They are all so desperate for a football friend, they just don’t care how utter w*** he is. Bunch of snivelling, spineless arse licking c***s the lot of them.

They do pull him up, but whether we like it or not, it's not in their interests to upset him. The club will pull access to journalists, as soon as they criticize. Look at Pardew and McClaren.

We as fans want the journos to do our dirty work by putting so much pressure on them that they resign but that wont happen.

Just because there is covid, shouldn't stop the fans sending a message to him.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Offline Thomson Mouse

• General Member
  • Perth, Western Australia
« Reply #17111 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:33:20 PM »
?s=21

?s=21
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

Online ManDoon

• General Member
  • pls die DT
« Reply #17112 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:36:03 PM »
I really really really hate him
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #17113 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:36:08 PM »
 :lol:
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Keggy_Keagal

• General Member
« Reply #17114 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:37:05 PM »
Luke's just a troll at this point man. A pathetic little wum.

Offline huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
« Reply #17115 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:38:57 PM »
i hope he's letting his mate know just how much stick he's getting on social media.
john gibson in the chronicle this afternoon;
"John Carver has talked of playing two up top in an effort to score goals, tactically be more direct to grind out points, and just about every other possibility known to man or beast. They are the ramblings of a drowning desperado."

Offline Doctor Zaius

• General Member
« Reply #17116 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:40:49 PM »
Luke Edwards is an embarrassing excuse for a journalist
 Pathetic little worm. c*** of a bloke.

Offline huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
« Reply #17117 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:41:49 PM »
and when has a "nicked hamstring" ever been run off? the guy is a complete fraud.
"John Carver has talked of playing two up top in an effort to score goals, tactically be more direct to grind out points, and just about every other possibility known to man or beast. They are the ramblings of a drowning desperado."

Offline reefatoon

• General Member
« Reply #17118 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:42:48 PM »
Womanchester United. Sums that attention seeking sad c*** right up.

Offline toon25

• General Member
« Reply #17119 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:49:05 PM »
Those stats are irrefutable

Even the thickest c*** could realise that he’s a f***ing embarrassment

Offline nbthree3

« Reply #17120 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:58:47 PM »
I've wanted to defend him for so long, hoping that things could change. Said a few games ago that I'd give him until November to see how performances were, to see if I'm not thinking the same things as I was against Tottenham, against Brighton, against Newport. But here we are, nothing is changing. New manager is needed to get more out of these players, it isn't sustainable the way we are, most fans could see that a mile out. We're not a relegation threatened side yet, we can afford a manager with new ideas rather than hoping for a short-term fix. If we leave it until it's too late like in 15/16, it's a much greater risk than proactively swapping him out now - doesn't take a genius to say the things I think are obvious!

Offline huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
« Reply #17121 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 01:01:14 PM »
you know there'd be uproar and hysteria in the media if he was sacked.
completely ignoring facts.... "he was doing a great job. what do they expect up there? who else is going to take that job with such deluded fans"etc etc.

not that i give s***. BRUCE OUT!

Offline reefatoon

• General Member
« Reply #17122 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 01:01:59 PM »
Why did you want to defend him? He came in with a disgusting track record at this level. Everyone with half a brain could see it was going to be a woeful appointment. There is absolutely nothing to defend.

Offline Robster

• in a lorry
  • General Member
  • Solihull, West Midlands. GB
« Reply #17123 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 01:08:16 PM »
Is Luke Edwards still at school ?
" Managers matter, but our manager is desperate for you, and his boss, to believe that they don’t. "
sackpardew.com

Offline huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
« Reply #17124 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 01:08:29 PM »
cos he's a geordie and a sound bloke, innit.