Author Topic: NBA 2019-20 - Season suspended  (Read 17582 times)

Offline Mole

• General Member
Re: NBA 2019-20 - Vote KaKa worst poster
« Reply #1475 on: Saturday 15 February 2020, 01:28:01 AM »

Really nice thread, some of these are insane.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1476 on: Sunday 16 February 2020, 12:12:46 AM »
All the Smoke podcast(Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson for those who haven't heard of it)is amazing, this weeks one with KG was brilliant.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1477 on: Sunday 16 February 2020, 03:35:29 AM »
That's the biggest robbery I've ever seen lol.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #1478 on: Sunday 16 February 2020, 03:40:43 AM »
Actually p*ssed off. Really wanted Gordon to get it.

Ridiculous he has never won considering the dunks he has done in this competition.

Cheating Dwayne Wade giving him a 9 to get his guy the win. Scumbag.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Flip

• General Member
« Reply #1479 on: Sunday 16 February 2020, 03:45:41 AM »
AG robbed again. Honestly, letting Wade decide a dunk contest is ridiculous.
2016/17 N-O Pick Em Champ & N-O NBA Fantasy Champ

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1480 on: Sunday 16 February 2020, 03:47:32 AM »
Actually p*ssed off. Really wanted Gordon to get it.

Ridiculous he has never won considering the dunks he has done in this competition.

Cheating Dwayne Wade giving him a 9 to get his guy the win. Scumbag.

Wade is irrelevant imo, Chadwick Boseman (why was he judging ffs)and Scottie i think? Both gave it a 9 too. They could have done the right thing and made Wade a moot point but they didn't do it.

I bet nobody relevant will participate moving forward, nobody got time to be screwed by awful judging.

Zion or Ja won't ever participate and who can really blame them after that shitshow.

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
  • Orlando FL
« Reply #1481 on: Sunday 16 February 2020, 03:54:52 AM »
At least the entire world once again felt AG got robbed again. f***ing insane he didn’t win. D Wade cmon mannnnnnn
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United." - Rafa Benitez

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1482 on: Sunday 16 February 2020, 03:59:05 AM »
Even if Wade gave it a 10 it's a tie, we're letting others of the hook by just blaming him  :laugh:

Common and Candace were the only ones who didn't f*** up. This s*** is disgusting, feels like Boxing fight judging.  :huff:

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
  • Orlando FL
« Reply #1483 on: Sunday 16 February 2020, 04:03:32 AM »
Whatever. Jones is f***ing great but AG deserved it. Never grace all star weekend with your creative dunks ever again. He’s the people’s champ.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United." - Rafa Benitez

Offline Flip

• General Member
« Reply #1484 on: Sunday 16 February 2020, 04:16:16 AM »
Even if Wade gave it a 10 it's a tie, we're letting others of the hook by just blaming him  :laugh:

Common and Candace were the only ones who didn't f*** up. This s*** is disgusting, feels like Boxing fight judging.  :huff:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ramonashelburne/status/1228893023645208577?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1228893023645208577&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.realgm.com%2Fboards%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D1941729%26start%3D1040

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1485 on: Sunday 16 February 2020, 04:22:43 AM »
I mean that makes no sense because 3 people gave it 9s.

Unless you're insinuating D-Wade convinced the other two lol, Scottie and the other dude are just as much to blame as D-Wade is.

I get that D-Wade is a Heat guy so it's easy to blame him but two other judges gave it a 9 too, they're just as much to blame as he is for this highway robbery.

Just blaming him alone is nonsensical.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1486 on: Sunday 16 February 2020, 04:28:09 AM »
It's clear as day D Wade was being a t***. Such a bitch move man.

I mean a 47 for Gordon?! These are the same morons that gave Dwight a 49 after that goofy tribute dunk to Kobe.

Man, I wish I hadn't watched that mess. So annoying.

I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1487 on: Sunday 16 February 2020, 04:29:28 AM »
We know Wade did it just because the other dude was a Heat guy, and so he's a c***. Got it? Good.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1488 on: Sunday 16 February 2020, 10:38:16 AM »
We need to stop being emotional and use our brains :lol: 3 people gave it 9s.

Wade is a c*** yes, but so are the other judges who gave it a 9. Acting like Wade is the sole reason is dumb as hell.

Offline Flip

• General Member
« Reply #1489 on: Sunday 16 February 2020, 10:49:48 AM »
From what Common said they were all discussing what they were gonns give so they wanted to tie the last one and the  Wade gave a 9 to f*** it up. Thts how I interpreted it. As a tie would lead to each one of them to vote for the winners.

Offline Flip

• General Member
« Reply #1490 on: Sunday 16 February 2020, 11:21:13 AM »
Candace confirmed it. Basically they agreed to a tie between them and someone (Wade most probably) switched his to a 9 to give Derrick Jones Jr the win.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1491 on: Sunday 16 February 2020, 11:28:25 AM »
Of course he did. I knew right away without even knowing!

I mean Pippen gets a pass for being a legend. Black Panther gets a pass because he's a dumb actor. Wade though?! Punk move!

Offline Flip

• General Member
« Reply #1492 on: Sunday 16 February 2020, 12:17:06 PM »

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1493 on: Sunday 16 February 2020, 12:22:16 PM »
Common and Pippen :lol:

They can't believe the gall of that snake!

Terrible stuff.

Offline Flip

• General Member
« Reply #1494 on: Sunday 16 February 2020, 12:30:40 PM »

14.00. Look when the score comes out. Wade is ready to bounce laughing his ass off, while the other four are shocked. The worst part about this all is that some people actually lost money because of Wade by betting on AG.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1495 on: Sunday 16 February 2020, 12:44:06 PM »
How hard is it to just get some judges that know what they're doing and without any bias man.

These dumb celebrities and stupid super friends players need to go. It's all so tacky.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1496 on: Sunday 16 February 2020, 05:24:52 PM »
Even if they agreed upon making it a tie like Common and Candace Parker suggested and Wade went against it... it's still an absolute joke.

The dunk was an easy 50, he dunked over a 7'5 guy ffs so he should have won regardless.

None of this should have mattered.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1497 on: Sunday 16 February 2020, 06:43:08 PM »
Yup, at the worst a 49, which still wins it. Spoiled the whole thing.

Offline Segun Oluwaniyi

• babatunde
  • General Member
  • S.N.I.T.C.H.
« Reply #1498 on: Monday 17 February 2020, 01:31:57 AM »
Common is possibly my least favourite entertainer in the world of any type.

Offline Flip

• General Member
« Reply #1499 on: Monday 17 February 2020, 09:24:42 AM »
Common is possibly my least favourite entertainer in the world of any type.

Think Chaka Khan might be mine. She butchered the national anthem.