Author Topic: NBA 2019-20 - Vote KaKa worst poster  (Read 15861 times)

Offline Mike

• General Member
Re: NBA 2019-20 - Vote KaKa worst poster
« Reply #700 on: Wednesday 11 September 2019, 02:23:48 PM »
Frank!

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #701 on: Wednesday 11 September 2019, 02:29:13 PM »
The desperation  :lol:
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #702 on: Wednesday 11 September 2019, 03:37:30 PM »
Like you ain't here living your Nigerian dreams through the French team. :lol:

Offline Flip

• General Member
« Reply #703 on: Wednesday 11 September 2019, 03:42:04 PM »

:lol:
2016/17 N-O Pick Em Champ & N-O NBA Fantasy Champ

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #704 on: Wednesday 11 September 2019, 03:51:36 PM »

:laugh:
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #705 on: Wednesday 11 September 2019, 04:11:23 PM »
Hope Spain win it for Gasol

Offline Ginola

• General Member
  • David... Arbeit!
« Reply #706 on: Thursday 26 September 2019, 07:57:49 PM »
Should be at the Garden for Boston's games against Dallas and Wiz this year. First NBA games I'll have been to in the US and hopefully get to see IT. Can't wait

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #707 on: Thursday 26 September 2019, 10:39:48 PM »
WE ARE THE NEW YORK KNICKS.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #708 on: Wednesday 2 October 2019, 10:46:05 AM »

Steph Ball tbh

Offline RodneyCisse

• General Member
  • <3
« Reply #709 on: Thursday 3 October 2019, 09:24:55 AM »
Lets go clippers
LGM

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #710 on: Thursday 3 October 2019, 11:00:57 AM »

Steph Ball tbh

Still a big fan of his as I saw most of his one season at UCLA. Think he's going to be amazing for you guys. Think Alvin Gentry's style suits him to a tee.

Nice mix of athletes and scorers around him. Should be right up there challenging for assist leaders this season.

That jumper is looking fantastic in that clip too. Not bringing it across his body at all anymore. Been putting in work it seems.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #711 on: Thursday 3 October 2019, 11:34:38 AM »
f*** the Pelicans.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #712 on: Thursday 3 October 2019, 11:48:47 AM »
Oh Lord :lol:

It's way too early for your bitterness bro.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #713 on: Thursday 3 October 2019, 12:45:39 PM »
:lol: Bullshit is it early. It's never too early.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #714 on: Thursday 3 October 2019, 12:46:43 PM »
He has Kaka, he said yesterday he's been working with our Coaches all summer to get his shots more consistent.

I'm expecting more from him than i am than any other Laker we got tbh.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #715 on: Thursday 3 October 2019, 01:11:32 PM »
Yeah, he's the most unique talent you got in that trade.

I love point guards that really bring teams together and get everyone the ball, such a rare trait nowadays.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #716 on: Thursday 3 October 2019, 01:19:29 PM »
:lol: Bullshit is it early. It's never too early.

:lol:

Really looking forward to the season myself. So many interesting story lines with all of the team changes and rookies.

As far as the Knicks go, Dennis Smith Jr, has apparently worked on his shot a ton too, and has been looking really good , and so that should be interesting along with your young guys Robinson, Knox and Barrett. There'll be some fun moments at least.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #717 on: Thursday 3 October 2019, 01:39:18 PM »
I'm really looking forward to this season too. I know the Clippers are favourites for the title, but PG isn't back till November and Kawhi can't play all 82. If they drop to 3rd or 4th seed they could have a very difficult first round match up.

Last year we had a one year window and it was ridiculously stressful. I'd like to get a first round matchup with Boston as it seems overdue.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #718 on: Friday 4 October 2019, 01:50:36 AM »
Dame vs Shaq diss tracks :laugh:

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #719 on: Friday 4 October 2019, 12:54:56 PM »
I'm really looking forward to this season too. I know the Clippers are favourites for the title, but PG isn't back till November and Kawhi can't play all 82. If they drop to 3rd or 4th seed they could have a very difficult first round match up.

Last year we had a one year window and it was ridiculously stressful. I'd like to get a first round matchup with Boston as it seems overdue.
They're favourites but i don't feel like it's overwhelming like Golden State were. I'm kind of meh on the East though, feels like a Philly-Milwaukee 2 horse race. Indiana, Boston, Miami, You and Brooklyn will all be decent but when it comes down to it i can't take them too seriously.

The West though, there's at least 10 "good" teams.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #720 on: Friday 4 October 2019, 03:54:42 PM »

They're favourites but i don't feel like it's overwhelming like Golden State were. I'm kind of meh on the East though, feels like a Philly-Milwaukee 2 horse race. Indiana, Boston, Miami, You and Brooklyn will all be decent but when it comes down to it i can't take them too seriously.

The West though, there's at least 10 "good" teams.

Not sure how Philly gets a bucket in crunch time, I don't trust Harris so I think they could get upset at some point.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #721 on: Friday 4 October 2019, 05:01:13 PM »
Obviously there's downsides to them right now, but they have too much talent for me to really put anyone else over them except for Milwaukee.

If Durant was healthy it would be a different story.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #722 on: Tuesday 8 October 2019, 02:05:20 AM »
Zion man ... my goodness. Already showing he will have no trouble finishing at the rim in the NBA. Still looks massive even amongst grown men.

Making great cuts off the ball and finding room to finish with AUTHORITY. Literally all he needs to do offensively in this team. Nasty.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #723 on: Tuesday 8 October 2019, 02:15:16 AM »
f*** Zion.

f*** the Pelicans.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #724 on: Tuesday 8 October 2019, 10:16:19 AM »
I knew that was coming :lol:

Knicks looked alright last night too. RJ Barrett did his thing.