Author Topic: NBA 2019-20 - Vote KaKa worst poster  (Read 9250 times)

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
Re: NBA 2019-20
« Reply #50 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 07:58:55 PM »
Class, I just checked the Raptors ones, cheapest is $1000 but there is a massive wait list that costs $100.

The Lakers game and Spurs game last year were $220 each. Pretty much printing money if you just go to 3 or 4 games and sell the rest at face value.

Yeah, I'd see myself going to a few bigger games and selling a ton given the baby :lol: might as well sell the ones that will make me the most money for now too. Ticket sales guy was telling me people in my section i was looking at were selling Laker, GSW, 76er tickets for 300-500 a seat.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United." - Rafa Benitez

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #51 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 08:21:02 PM »
Awesome, hopefully you can keep the squad together and have a good season.

RJ with an absolute fire suit and shoes ahead of tonight.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #52 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 08:27:04 PM »
Feels like the talk of the draft today is what's happening with the #4 pick, could impact the entire front half of the first round with the amount of teams who seem to want to move up.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #53 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 09:29:21 PM »
Ntilikina being shopped for a 2nd round pick! My God! :lol:
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #54 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 09:44:54 PM »
He’s not even worth it.

Offline oldtype

• Trailer Wanker
  • General Member
  • Rafa in public
« Reply #55 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 10:25:48 PM »
I'd take him for that price.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #56 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 10:36:24 PM »
TJ Warren salary dumped to Indiana. Takes away a suitor for D'lo.

I'm thinking more and more Boston going to get D'lo.

Offline oldtype

• Trailer Wanker
  • General Member
  • Rafa in public
« Reply #57 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 10:37:41 PM »

Suns gonna Suns. Can't believe they had to pay to get rid of Warren. He's good when he's healthy, even if that isn't often.

Suspect there might be a Suns max offer for D'Lo coming soon

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #58 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 10:44:38 PM »

Suns gonna Suns. Can't believe they had to pay to get rid of Warren. He's good when he's healthy, even if that isn't often.

A Booker and D'Lo back court. Jesus Christ.

Offline oldtype

• Trailer Wanker
  • General Member
  • Rafa in public
« Reply #59 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 10:48:39 PM »

A Booker and D'Lo back court. Jesus Christ.

SUNS GONNA SUNS

They are super thirsty for a starting PG, but Malcolm Brogdon, Delon Wright, Patrick Beverly, or Terry Rozier would all be far better options than maxing out D'Lo. So they're gonna max out D'Lo.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #60 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 10:59:18 PM »
?s=19

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #61 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 10:59:47 PM »
Brogdon would be amazing for them, but you're right, they'll go with D-Lo, which would not be a good balance.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline oldtype

• Trailer Wanker
  • General Member
  • Rafa in public
« Reply #62 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 11:01:58 PM »
?s=19

Oh, love this one for Atlanta.

Offline Segun Oluwaniyi

• babatunde
  • General Member
  • Dope fresh outta Africa that never been stepped on
« Reply #63 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 11:04:54 PM »
The difference between 4 and 8 in this draft is negligible, imo, many similar prospects. There might be a high number of trades this year because of this. Atlanta must have a player they really desire, although there were also rumours of them strongly pursuing Barrett at 3.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #64 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 11:05:34 PM »

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #65 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 11:06:11 PM »
The difference between 4 and 8 in this draft is negligible, imo, many similar prospects. There might be a high number of trades this year because of this. Atlanta must have a player they really desire, although there were also rumours of them strongly pursuing Barrett at 3.

DeAndre Hunter supposedly is who they are targeting.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #66 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 11:11:17 PM »
Shams mentioned Reddish too. If they traded up for a guy who would have been there anyway...

Also no spoilers? I've turned my Woj and Shams notifications off now.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #67 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 11:19:44 PM »

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #68 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 11:23:06 PM »
So many trades :lol:

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #69 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 11:24:38 PM »

DeAndre Hunter supposedly is who they are targeting.

Makes sense. Fits in well with their other young pieces, Young, Huerter and Collins. ATL coming together nicely.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #70 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 11:25:40 PM »
Don't think we are anything close to being done :lol: Woj said a couple of days ago that he thinks we are going to break records for trades on draft day.

It's started out like that way.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #71 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 11:32:38 PM »
Don't think we are anything close to being done :lol: Woj said a couple of days ago that he thinks we are going to break records for trades on draft day.

It's started out like that way.

Man, you guys are stacking up picks. Setting things up so nicely to build on a nice young core man :thup:

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #72 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 11:33:34 PM »
While i agree Kaka when i said We i was referring to the NBA as a whole  :laugh:

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #73 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 11:44:14 PM »
While i agree Kaka when i said We i was referring to the NBA as a whole  :laugh:

Oh right!

Do you think there's any chance you move Holiday? Or keep him as the OG for the youngsters to learn from.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #74 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 11:46:02 PM »

Oh right!

Do you think there's any chance you move Holiday? Or keep him as the OG for the youngsters to learn from.

The thought right now seems to be they want him as a vet on the team, the other common report is we want a veteran big alongside Zion.

Someone like Brook Lopez would be great.