Author Topic: NBA 2019-20 - The Orlando Bubble  (Read 29209 times)

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
Re: NBA 2019-20 - The Orlando Bubble
« Reply #1975 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 04:48:34 AM »
Incredible stuff. Nuggets win.

Paul George and Russell Westbrook have to be two of the biggest losers ever.

What a pair of bums.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1976 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 04:51:00 AM »
The state of this guy man :lol:

I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #1977 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 04:53:56 AM »
Incredible game. Biggest upset in sports history im claiming.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1978 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 04:57:43 AM »
Back to back comebacks from 3-1 down is absolutely outrageous man. Crazy stuff :lol:

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #1979 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 05:03:40 AM »
Payoff P!

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #1980 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 05:09:28 AM »
?s=19

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1981 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 05:09:37 AM »
Just a reminder :lol:

L.A. traded a potential franchise cornerstone in Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and unprotected first-round picks in 2022, 2024 and 2026 (plus pick swaps in 2023 and 2025) to the Oklahoma City Thunder for the ability to compete for titles with George and Leonard right now. They traded away their 2020 first-round pick for soon-to-be free agent Marcus Morris Sr.

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #1982 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 05:23:20 AM »
It’s all coming up Lebron, again.

Online wormy

• General Member
« Reply #1983 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 06:17:33 AM »
Wow.. I like Kawhi but f*** the Clippers. :lol: Rivers to go?

Crazy to think that if this fails again next year how bad that team could be for quite a few years.

Offline RodneyCisse

• General Member
  • <3
« Reply #1984 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 07:15:37 AM »
Nuggets team played without fear, Lakers have it all to lose now.
LGM

Online Shak

• General Member
« Reply #1985 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 10:52:21 AM »
So proud of my Nuggets, man.

Gonna be our year finally.

:lol:

Online wormy

• General Member
« Reply #1986 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 11:08:12 AM »
God damnit, Shak. You'd done so well playing it cool. That confidence is definitely jinxing you against the Lakers now. :lol:

People's thoughts for the east? Haven't had a chance to catch up on last night's game; are Miami looking like the favourites now? My gut was saying Celtics in 6 but who knows anymore.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1987 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 12:32:20 PM »
Miami are so tough and grimy man.

I think the Celtics are so talented but not sure they can pull this off.

If Hayward was fit and firing perhaps so, but without him can't really see it.

Online wormy

• General Member
« Reply #1988 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 12:58:04 PM »
Yeah I figured both were good on D but thought the offense of Tatum/Brown/Kemba would see Celtics through. But Miami just fight like motherfuckers, Jimmy is such a closer it's unreal and Boston don't have the shot in the arm that Herro gives the Heat off the bench. They're so well balanced.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1989 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 01:03:30 PM »

Offline Flip

• General Member
2016/17 N-O Pick Em Champ & N-O NBA Fantasy Champ

Online Shak

• General Member
« Reply #1991 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 01:47:33 PM »
God damnit, Shak. You'd done so well playing it cool. That confidence is definitely jinxing you against the Lakers now. :lol:

The post was solely intended to annoy Mike, honestly. :lol:

Online wormy

• General Member
« Reply #1992 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 01:53:10 PM »

The post was solely intended to annoy Mike, honestly. :lol:

:lol: Then I'm cool with it.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1993 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 03:44:40 PM »
Happy Denver won, Clippers have been completely unprofessional all season and got what was coming to them.

The term "cheating the game " definitely applies to them.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1994 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 03:45:08 PM »
That Bam block though  :sweetjesus:

Online Ameritoon

• General Member
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #1995 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 03:45:52 PM »
I'm all for a Nuggets/Heat final, would be fun as hell

Online wormy

• General Member
« Reply #1996 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 04:02:31 PM »
Happy Denver won, Clippers have been completely unprofessional all season and got what was coming to them.

The term "cheating the game " definitely applies to them.

Exactly. I'm all for the Clippers imploding just for the amount of s*** they dished out before proving themselves. A 32 year old Patrick Beverley having the balls to tell Steph Curry that the next five years are 'his' and the mocking of 'Dame Time' which led to the perennial choker who had the audacity to give himself his own playoff nickname getting involved. I'm all in for every bit of s*** Dame and CJ were giving them on Twitter. :lol: Not to mention Marcus Morris is a dirty prick.

It may have been endearing to some people last year as the underdog, siege mentality blah blah blah, but when you're actual contenders going on like that you're just arrogant tossers.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1997 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 04:02:52 PM »
That Bam block though  :sweetjesus:

His hand is almost in the hoop to make the block  :lol:

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #1998 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 07:54:49 PM »

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #1999 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 08:38:59 PM »
:lol:
This one is laughs too