Author Topic: NBA 2019-20 - The Orlando Bubble  (Read 23231 times)

Online CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
Re: NBA 2019-20 - The Orlando Bubble
« Reply #1725 on: Monday 27 July 2020, 02:50:45 PM »
:lol: That pod was a disaster for both of them. I always presumed they were both republicans, Russilo more so as he’s a big Barstool supporter.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1726 on: Monday 27 July 2020, 05:41:56 PM »
Boston Sports fans are c***s? Who knew ?!

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1727 on: Monday 27 July 2020, 07:18:30 PM »
I knew!

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1728 on: Monday 27 July 2020, 09:44:19 PM »
:lol:

Offline Pandamninator

• General Member
« Reply #1729 on: Friday 31 July 2020, 03:14:44 AM »
Surprisingly enjoyed how that first game was presented and the whole set up, much better than the Football in Europe and the NRL/AFL have done it over in Australia.

No fans is detrimental obvious, but it's cancelled out by removing all the other noise that is pumped in constantly.
"But Italian football can defy the laws of physics; only here does a small pull backwards on the shirt send a grown man tumbling forwards"

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1730 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 08:35:31 PM »
Best thing about this Bubble is the games are on normal times for me :lol:

Love being able to watch games before midnight.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #1731 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 08:42:34 PM »
Yeah, it's been cool.

They've done a great job. The courts, presentation and atmosphere have all worked surprisingly well I think.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1732 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 11:33:54 PM »
If we continue with these Favors-Zion lineups we might as well go home now.

It's a waste of time, there's zero space to operate with both of them out there.

Offline RodneyCisse

• General Member
  • <3
« Reply #1733 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 11:50:56 PM »
Do the Clippers realise murder is illegal?
LGM

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1734 on: Yesterday at 12:05:20 AM »
This is embarrassing. Gentry out Kenny Atkinson in.

Knicks should have got Atkinson funnily enough can't believe they hired the knee killer instead.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1735 on: Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM »
Not saying they will get through the East but I'm pretty confident that the Raptors aren't reverting to type because they lost Kawhi.

The confidence they gained from winning a Championship seems to have given all their players a swagger that only winners have.

Even if the Bucks beat them i doubt it will be easy.

Online TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #1736 on: Yesterday at 03:30:08 PM »
I think we probably lose in the second round just because we don't have a closer. Our defense is elite so we are a nightmare for any team.

Offline Flip

• General Member
« Reply #1737 on: Yesterday at 04:02:43 PM »
I think we probably lose in the second round just because we don't have a closer. Our defense is elite so we are a nightmare for any team.

I imagine you losing in the 1st round tbh ;)
2016/17 N-O Pick Em Champ & N-O NBA Fantasy Champ

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1738 on: Yesterday at 11:08:33 PM »
Tatum and Brown are exceptional. Young dynamic duo. Urgh!

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1739 on: Yesterday at 11:46:39 PM »
Memphis and Portland both lost and Magic are destroying the Kings atm.

We've been hot garbage but the world is trying to help us still somehow  :lol:

Offline Flip

• General Member
« Reply #1740 on: Today at 01:11:11 AM »
God damn, looks like Isaacs knee blew up again. Up by 35, what is he even doing on the court. :(

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1741 on: Today at 02:26:49 AM »
Man ... I'm sorry for whoever has to play Houston. They look better and better every time I see them. Russ attacking the basket relentlessly now just makes everything look so much better.

House, Tucker and Covington are such excellent complementary players and the likes of McLemore, Rivers and Green are effective too.

Playoffs really are going to be fascinating to watch.

Offline Flip

• General Member
« Reply #1742 on: Today at 09:48:08 AM »
God damn, looks like Isaacs knee blew up again. Up by 35, what is he even doing on the court. :(

Torn ACL. f*** off. Unless they postpone the season to start at Christmas he's most probably done for the '20-'21 season as well.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1743 on: Today at 12:27:02 PM »
Kinda felt sorry for Milwaukee yesterday, their role players offered absolutely nothing.

With that said the disrespect in the media for Russ has gone too far. Saw ESPN had him as 22nd best player.  :lol:

Another great performance.

Online TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #1744 on: Today at 12:44:02 PM »
Kinda felt sorry for Milwaukee yesterday, their role players offered absolutely nothing.

With that said the disrespect in the media for Russ has gone too far. Saw ESPN had him as 22nd best player.  :lol:

Another great performance.

Disrespecting Russ is just clickbait at this point.

Same with Lowry, after our game against the Lakers, people still calling him a playoff choker.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1745 on: Today at 01:25:13 PM »
This version of Russ that attacks the bucket, and shoots far less 3s is one of the leagues most unstoppable players. No doubt.