Author Topic: NBA 2019-20 - Vote KaKa worst poster  (Read 15629 times)

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
Re: NBA 2019-20 - Vote KaKa worst poster
« Reply #1300 on: Tuesday 21 January 2020, 02:40:15 AM »
LeBron is incapable of taking over as a scorer when games start getting out of hand.

Dude ... your team mates are not making shots. You claim you're the best player. Do something bro. Stop with the passive distribution of the ball.

Guy has no go to moves offensively though, which is the problem. Can't believe how limited he is in this area, once the lane is clogged and teams don't just allow him to bully ball his way inside.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1301 on: Tuesday 21 January 2020, 03:01:29 AM »
This is embarrassing from the Lakers.

Anthony Davis 7 shots and 9 points in 23 mins.

My goodness.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Ginola

• General Member
  • David... Arbeit!
« Reply #1302 on: Tuesday 21 January 2020, 07:58:53 AM »
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jaylen on LeBron! Hahahahahahahahaha!

:sweetjesus:

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1303 on: Tuesday 21 January 2020, 11:16:11 AM »

My goodness.

Offline RodneyCisse

• General Member
  • <3
« Reply #1304 on: Tuesday 21 January 2020, 02:51:24 PM »

My goodness.

They cooked.

Need some load management...
LGM

Offline RodneyCisse

• General Member
  • <3
« Reply #1305 on: Wednesday 22 January 2020, 07:24:26 AM »
Kawhi looking legit last night
LGM

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1306 on: Wednesday 22 January 2020, 12:31:28 PM »
Pre season was fun, looking forward to the start of a new NBA season tonight.

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #1307 on: Thursday 23 January 2020, 04:46:42 AM »
f*** me, what a 3 minute stretch that was from Zion.

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1308 on: Thursday 23 January 2020, 04:46:54 AM »
Zion taking over in the 4th!

4 for 4 from 3 so far too!

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1309 on: Thursday 23 January 2020, 04:53:08 AM »
Ha! Gentry pulls him after he gives NO the lead with his last three and now the Spurs are pulling away.

Get Gentry's dumb ass!

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #1310 on: Thursday 23 January 2020, 04:56:31 AM »
He’s on a minutes restriction surely?

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1311 on: Thursday 23 January 2020, 05:04:07 AM »
Yeah, but the way that was going with them playing at home, you have to let that play out man.

He scored 17 straight points to bring them back and give them the lead and the building was going nuts.

Only another 3 mins left and he had only played 18 mins. Let him finish the game and rest him next game if need be.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1312 on: Thursday 23 January 2020, 11:06:02 AM »
Ha! Gentry pulls him after he gives NO the lead with his last three and now the Spurs are pulling away.

Get Gentry's dumb ass!

Your the dumb ass here :lol:, it was clearly a medical decision that Gentry had zero say over.

You can't be that short sighted, the long term health of a 19 year old kid is more important than winning a basketball game.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1313 on: Thursday 23 January 2020, 11:07:19 AM »
Anyway, what happened last night was what i was afraid of, rotations with Zion back where all out of whack.

Once it went back to normal we were okay, but it's going to take time for the team to establish a normal, settled rotation again and hopefully we don't lose too many games in the process.

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1314 on: Thursday 23 January 2020, 11:34:25 AM »

Get Gentry's dumb ass!

Your the dumb ass here :lol:, it was clearly a medical decision that Gentry had zero say over.

You can't be that short sighted, the long term health of a 19 year old kid is more important than winning a basketball game.

Nah, man. Disagree completely! Sit him out the next two if need be! :lol:

Anyway, really happy he had such a great start, and I wish him well health wise.

I loved that Zo assisted pretty much all those points he scored. Such great point guard play to keep giving it to him as he kept rolling.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1315 on: Thursday 23 January 2020, 11:51:03 AM »
You can disagree all you want, I'm giving you actual facts lol.

Medical team told the coaching staff to bring him out, they basically had no say in the matter.

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1316 on: Thursday 23 January 2020, 12:01:27 PM »
That's fine buddy. It's all done now anyway. :lol:

It wasn't about winning the one game, but about that one moment and having a win come with it. It was what another 2 mins? :lol:

Take a timeout for a break and let him bring it home his first game man. Keep your facts!

Offline Segun Oluwaniyi

• babatunde
  • General Member
  • Ja Funmi
« Reply #1317 on: Thursday 23 January 2020, 02:43:19 PM »
If Zion can consistently shoot threes this basketball thing is finished now. :lol:

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1318 on: Thursday 23 January 2020, 02:49:20 PM »

It wasn't about winning the one game, but about that one moment and having a win come with it. It was what another 2 mins? :lol:

Take a timeout for a break and let him bring it home his first game man. Keep your facts!

I'm aware but they're thinking of the next decade plus, they're not going to jeopardize that for any reason. It wasn't a Gentry decision, there's nothing which can be done about that.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1319 on: Thursday 23 January 2020, 02:51:24 PM »
If Zion can consistently shoot threes this basketball thing is finished now. :lol:

Tbf Giannis hit 6 in a game this season iirc, i don't for the life of me think Zion is suddenly a competent 3 pt shooter. Nice to see him shoot it with confidence but i genuinely wouldn't be surprised if he goes the next 6 games hitting less than 6 3s.

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1320 on: Thursday 23 January 2020, 03:11:12 PM »

I'm aware but they're thinking of the next decade plus, they're not going to jeopardize that for any reason. It wasn't a Gentry decision, there's nothing which can be done about that.

I hear you man. It's all good.

Was just thrilled for the kid and would have loved to see him win it.

The whole thing was so epic watching it play out. It was still great for him in the end.

Man ... I think we'll look back at the Davis trade as a lopsided win for the Pelicans. Provided everyone stays healthy of course.

I legit think you have ended up with three stars in Ingram, Zo and Zion, and a bunch of other nice pieces around them.

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1321 on: Thursday 23 January 2020, 03:14:55 PM »

Tbf Giannis hit 6 in a game this season iirc, i don't for the life of me think Zion is suddenly a competent 3 pt shooter. Nice to see him shoot it with confidence but i genuinely wouldn't be surprised if he goes the next 6 games hitting less than 6 3s.

Yeah, for me it wasn't that he made them all necessarily, but that he shot them with no hesitation when left open. He will make enough of them to not allow teams to leave him that open and that is the key thing.

The guy is going to score the ball and be a huge nuisance just being out on the floor as he plays so well off the ball and hustles for offensive boards for second chance points.

Not acting like Ben Simmons when left open at the three will just mean even better spacing for the team and the offense in general flowing much better.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1322 on: Thursday 23 January 2020, 03:17:48 PM »
I understand.

I'm just disappointed we lost tbh, but it's good feeling to be looking forward to the next game i guess.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1323 on: Thursday 23 January 2020, 03:49:46 PM »
Dying sport, imo.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1324 on: Thursday 23 January 2020, 04:45:49 PM »
Like how we've moved on from "Permacrock tbh" to "Sport is dead tbh".