Author Topic: NBA 2019-20 - Vote KaKa worst poster  (Read 15630 times)

Offline neesy111

• General Member
Re: NBA 2019-20 - Vote KaKa worst poster
« Reply #1250 on: Wednesday 25 December 2019, 09:45:22 PM »
Horrible down the stretch from Philly.

Yeap, still a good win though.

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #1251 on: Wednesday 25 December 2019, 11:47:35 PM »
Here's one sad fact I know for certain ... the Bucks have no chance of coming out of the East.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1252 on: Thursday 26 December 2019, 12:39:35 AM »
:lol: nothing like a good Kaka overreaction on Christmas.

While we're laughing though, Houston somehow managed to contrive to lose to the Warriors.

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #1253 on: Thursday 26 December 2019, 01:28:07 AM »
This camera angle is making me nauseous. Well either that or the scotch is.

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1254 on: Thursday 26 December 2019, 01:38:15 AM »
LeBron playing like a wuss again.

Kawhi is cooking.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1255 on: Thursday 26 December 2019, 01:48:14 AM »
Here's one sad fact I know for certain ... the Bucks have no chance of coming out of the East.

All the more reason Freak is coming home to NY.

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1256 on: Thursday 26 December 2019, 01:54:18 AM »
Nah :lol:

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1257 on: Thursday 26 December 2019, 01:59:51 AM »
:lol: nothing like a good Kaka overreaction on Christmas.

While we're laughing though, Houston somehow managed to contrive to lose to the Warriors.

Don't trust Giannis' game scoring the ball in the playoffs man. He'll have great games but over a series against Philly Boston or Miami ... I just don't see it.

Offline leffe186

• General Member
« Reply #1258 on: Thursday 26 December 2019, 02:32:45 AM »

Kawhi is cooking.

Uh huh.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1259 on: Thursday 26 December 2019, 02:55:30 AM »

Kawhi is cooking.

Uh huh.

He's passing the buck man. Same as the first game this season. Bottling it.

Lucky for them Kuzma has some balls.

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1260 on: Thursday 26 December 2019, 03:37:51 AM »
Ha! Beverley clamps LeBron to end the game. Not surprised in the least.

LeBron at least tried harder this game to assert himself I'll give him that.

Just don't like him in tight moments though. Kawhi came through for his team. LeBron didn't. Standard.

Offline RodneyCisse

• General Member
  • <3
« Reply #1261 on: Thursday 26 December 2019, 09:39:28 AM »
Just shows how lakers can take the west all the want it won’t matter come playoffs.
LGM

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1262 on: Thursday 26 December 2019, 09:59:57 AM »
Our defence has strangely been good for last 2 weeks despite being an utter cesspool for the entire season...

Very weird.

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1263 on: Thursday 26 December 2019, 12:05:24 PM »
Derrick Favours being all the way back now maybe?

Big upgrade defensively over Okafor from early in the season.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1264 on: Thursday 26 December 2019, 01:56:50 PM »
Derrick Favours being all the way back now maybe?

Big upgrade defensively over Okafor from early in the season.

Oh it's the main reason tbh, also as good as Hayes as become very quickly asking him to play 30 minutes a night against starters is probably a bit much.

But the defensive coverages have been different too, hope it continues tbh would be nice to be playing well when Zion comes back.

Offline Ginola

• General Member
  • David... Arbeit!
« Reply #1265 on: Friday 27 December 2019, 10:15:29 PM »
JT and JB are so fun to watch

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1266 on: Saturday 28 December 2019, 12:16:45 AM »
They are the next dynamic duo man. So lucky you didn't end up trading one of them for AD or whoever.

They are going to be Kawhi and George 2.0. I mean my God they're still so young!

You guys are playing the best team basketball in the league. Fantastic stuff.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1267 on: Saturday 28 December 2019, 12:19:32 AM »
Will win f*** all.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1268 on: Monday 30 December 2019, 05:33:52 PM »
Finally playing like most assumed we would when the season started.

Which is fun, Lonzo with 7 3s last night.

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1269 on: Monday 30 December 2019, 07:33:08 PM »
Yeah, you guys are looking good.

Excited about Lonzo too, who is so talented. Really want to see him continue to develop and figure things out.

Ingram was already worth the trade as he is a bonafide top tier talent. Lonzo and Zion working out too in addition would be incredible for you lot.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1270 on: Monday 30 December 2019, 08:44:56 PM »

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1271 on: Monday 30 December 2019, 11:15:26 PM »
I've been a Newcastle fan all my life, you think i care if we never win a damn thing? :lol:

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #1272 on: Wednesday 1 January 2020, 09:33:20 PM »
David Stern RIP

Offline Flip

• General Member
« Reply #1273 on: Wednesday 1 January 2020, 09:46:52 PM »
Was never a fan of his, but he did enormous things for the NBA brand. RIP
2016/17 N-O Pick Em Champ & N-O NBA Fantasy Champ

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1274 on: Wednesday 1 January 2020, 10:09:43 PM »
Changed sports. Froze an envelope. Absolute Titan. RIP.