Author Topic: NBA 2019-20 - Vote KaKa worst poster  (Read 11434 times)

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • *cocaine scream*
Re: NBA 2019-20 - Vote KaKa worst poster
« Reply #1150 on: Sunday 1 December 2019, 11:19:01 PM »

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #1151 on: Sunday 1 December 2019, 11:19:50 PM »
Luka goes to LA and delivers an L to Bron and AD. Nice.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Flip

• General Member
« Reply #1152 on: Sunday 1 December 2019, 11:27:44 PM »
Love Luka.
2016/17 N-O Pick Em Champ & N-O NBA Fantasy Champ

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • *cocaine scream*
« Reply #1153 on: Sunday 1 December 2019, 11:44:44 PM »
Therefore Knicks>Lakers.

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #1154 on: Sunday 1 December 2019, 11:48:48 PM »

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #1155 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 01:04:17 AM »
Pelicans stink, what’s going on with the King’s ransom they got from LA @Mole ? Only Ingram showing up?

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1156 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 02:51:32 AM »
Lakers players aren't the issue.

It's a combination of bad coaching, awful defence, bad execution ( we're usually in close games and fall apart in crunch time) and injuries.

I never did have particularly high expectations this season results wise but I'm still frustrated watching the same pattern happen almost every game, we get a lead with 5-6 minutes to go and contrive to throw it away.

But there have been positives, Ingram literally looks a potential offensive superstar and Jaxson Hayes growth on the fly has been very promising.

Just hope Zion will come back healthy and the inevitable coaching change in the next year will be the right one, because while there is raw talent I'm struggling to see a scenario where Gentry is the right coach long term.

Offline Pandamninator

• General Member
« Reply #1157 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 03:48:08 AM »
I hope Gentry and Walton kick back 10% of their pay cheques to Kerr and Bob Myers. 

Closest thing in the NBA to the plethora of Belichick assistants who get head coach jobs because they washed his car and did his dry cleaning for a couple of seasons.
"But Italian football can defy the laws of physics; only here does a small pull backwards on the shirt send a grown man tumbling forwards"

Offline Ginola

• General Member
  • David... Arbeit!
« Reply #1158 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 07:47:02 AM »
Jayson and Jaylen were nice yesterday. Probably need to take it with a pinch of salt though since we were against a G-League team

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1159 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 09:25:45 AM »
Jayson and Jaylen were nice yesterday. Probably need to take it with a pinch of salt though since we were against a G-League team

They're always great to be fair. Love those two.

It will prove to be a great decision not trading either of them.

They are two stud wing players and you should build around them going forward.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1160 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 04:52:21 PM »
I hope Gentry and Walton kick back 10% of their pay cheques to Kerr and Bob Myers. 

Closest thing in the NBA to the plethora of Belichick assistants who get head coach jobs because they washed his car and did his dry cleaning for a couple of seasons.

I think Gentry is a good coach and a great teacher when it comes to young players, but he's the sort of guy who is better served as an Assistant than a head coach imo.

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • Get outta here, snail!
« Reply #1161 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 05:23:51 PM »
First NBA game tonight, Kings vs Bulls.  I don't even know the rules.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1162 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 05:35:17 PM »
Neither do the Kings and Bulls so you're in luck.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1163 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 05:50:23 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's almost killed me man. Chill!

Offline mozy

• General Member
« Reply #1164 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 06:02:33 PM »
I went to my first game on Friday, Hawks @ Pacers. Good game in the end, Pacers winning by 1 after overtime. Trae Young was the best player on the floor, despite the guy in front of me insisting on shouting 'OVERRATED' every time he shot the ball. I think he ended up with 49 points, the guy is a crazy shooter.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1165 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 06:08:39 PM »
I really miss watching games live in the states. Was so much fun.

Basketball is so easy to watch. You don't even have to really understand the rules at all to appreciate their athleticism and skill. It will all just start to make sense as you watch.

Offline RodneyCisse

• General Member
  • <3
« Reply #1166 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 08:17:06 PM »
I really miss watching games live in the states. Was so much fun.

Basketball is so easy to watch. You don't even have to really understand the rules at all to appreciate their athleticism and skill. It will all just start to make sense as you watch.

I’d say the same but my games consisted of 14-16 Brooklyn Nets.
LGM

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1167 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 08:29:11 PM »
The thing about NBA games though there's always highlights and at least a couple of players on the court that are worth watching.

I was fortunate enough to be in Philadelphia during some of the Iverson era, which was awesome. That guy was ridiculous to watch live.

Offline RodneyCisse

• General Member
  • <3
« Reply #1168 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 09:43:57 PM »
Yeah there’s always loads going on and good food to be had, I saw AD when the Pels visited and Giannis for Bucks so cant bitch too much.
LGM

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • *cocaine scream*
« Reply #1169 on: Tuesday 3 December 2019, 01:40:48 AM »
:mackems: Just seen the f***ing score. f*** the f*** off, Knicks.

Offline Flip

• General Member
« Reply #1170 on: Wednesday 4 December 2019, 01:13:37 AM »
Luka is just not fair man. He's 20 years old and almost averaging a triple double while having his below-average Mavs doing extremely well. He's going to be the best European to ever grace the game and that's saying a lot given how Giannis is playing :lol:

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #1171 on: Wednesday 4 December 2019, 01:21:44 AM »
Glad I didn't go to watch the Wizards tonight.  Dire.

Offline Flip

• General Member
« Reply #1172 on: Wednesday 4 December 2019, 01:25:21 AM »
Glad I didn't go to watch the Wizards tonight.  Dire.

You should've gone. They're playing the greatest sporting franchise of all times.

Offline Flip

• General Member
« Reply #1173 on: Wednesday 4 December 2019, 01:29:03 AM »
...and you would've seen them hit 6 straight 3s in 3 minutes :lol:

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #1174 on: Wednesday 4 December 2019, 01:43:46 AM »
...and you would've seen them hit 6 straight 3s in 3 minutes :lol: