Author Topic: NBA 2019-20 - Season suspended  (Read 21288 times)

Offline Mole

• General Member
Re: NBA 2019-20 - Vote KaKa worst poster
« Reply #1075 on: Thursday 14 November 2019, 10:49:29 AM »
Nah, not having that!

Patrick Beverley is a nuisance, and the team feeds of him.

Big fan of both himself and Marcus Smart. Always can do with one of those guys on your team, provided there is quality in other areas.

Marcus Smart is a significantly better defender though.

Offline RodneyCisse

• General Member
  • <3
« Reply #1076 on: Thursday 14 November 2019, 10:54:14 AM »
Harden is the worst best player to watch.
LGM

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #1077 on: Thursday 14 November 2019, 11:04:38 AM »
Nah, not having that!

Patrick Beverley is a nuisance, and the team feeds of him.

Big fan of both himself and Marcus Smart. Always can do with one of those guys on your team, provided there is quality in other areas.

Marcus Smart is a significantly better defender though.

Dude. I love Marcus Smart man. He's a significantly better player in general. His three point shot is really coming along now and he's just a better scorer too.

Just talking about their general mentality, hustle and scrapiness. Having a player like that is valuable.

And come on ... jus because he couldn't stop Harden we're going to write the man off? He's a good defender man.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #1078 on: Friday 15 November 2019, 03:00:04 AM »
7 free throws in almost 3Q’s of basketball suggests to me that something is wrong with this team.

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #1079 on: Friday 15 November 2019, 03:00:35 AM »
Besides being s*** obvs.

Offline leffe186

• General Member
  • Akron, Ohio
« Reply #1080 on: Friday 15 November 2019, 03:01:28 AM »
Besides being s*** obvs.

I was going to ask what made you zone in on that particular indicator :lol:.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #1081 on: Friday 15 November 2019, 03:04:39 AM »
:lol: I’m trying to find some hope man.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1082 on: Friday 15 November 2019, 03:54:34 AM »
Mavs trash.

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #1083 on: Friday 15 November 2019, 04:17:04 AM »
Mavs trash.

They really are. Knicks just picked up Luka down the stretch and no one else there can make a big shot. They could’ve done with a punt on Melo for such situations but he’s off to Portland now.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1084 on: Friday 15 November 2019, 04:19:12 AM »
Watch them get the #1 pick the c***s. Thankfully we don't play them again. We've already won too many games.

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #1085 on: Friday 15 November 2019, 04:22:28 AM »
Watch them get the #1 pick the c***s. Thankfully we don't play them again. We've already won too many games.

You should automatically get the #1 pick if you lose 100% of you’re games against us. Think we’re locked in for a top 5 pick this year. Unless of course they trade it for Tobias Harris or some stupid s*** like that.

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #1086 on: Saturday 16 November 2019, 03:18:14 AM »
We were one pick away from Morant. Kid Is incredible to watch.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1087 on: Sunday 17 November 2019, 04:42:48 AM »
James Harden took 41 shots.

He shot 22 three pointers.

In one game.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #1088 on: Sunday 17 November 2019, 04:47:35 AM »

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1089 on: Tuesday 19 November 2019, 12:40:45 AM »
Cavs tanking.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1090 on: Tuesday 19 November 2019, 02:31:19 AM »
f*** off @leffe186

Offline leffe186

• General Member
  • Akron, Ohio
« Reply #1091 on: Tuesday 19 November 2019, 02:54:30 AM »
f*** off @leffe186

:lol: I think three of our starting five were born in 2000. That's basically the plan this season. Get some kids some experience and court time, although ideally with Kevin Love to learn from - he was out with an injury tonight, hence the loss.

Amusingly we still have a better record :lol:.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1092 on: Tuesday 19 November 2019, 09:51:14 AM »
Luka Doncic ... 42 points, 11 rebounds and 12 assists in a win over the Spurs.

I don't know what else to say about this guy. Favourite player to watch in the league right now.

Just tremendous.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1093 on: Tuesday 19 November 2019, 02:14:57 PM »
Can't beat NY.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1094 on: Tuesday 19 November 2019, 02:20:36 PM »
 :lol: fair play.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1095 on: Tuesday 19 November 2019, 10:11:27 PM »
I've decided to lift the curse from the New York Knicks.

Next year's draft you're going to get Lamelo Ball and he's going to be a stud. Love that kid. Pistol Pete and White Chocolate type exciting point guard.

You're welcome!

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1096 on: Tuesday 19 November 2019, 11:40:31 PM »
Why did you curse Newcastle and every Nigerian team in every sport?

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1097 on: Wednesday 20 November 2019, 12:01:04 AM »

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1098 on: Wednesday 20 November 2019, 12:10:49 AM »
:mackems:

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1099 on: Wednesday 20 November 2019, 03:25:48 AM »
Considering his physical gifts it's shocking how absolutely terrible Whiteside is.