Author Topic: NBA 2019-20 - Season suspended  (Read 21295 times)

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
Re: NBA 2019-20 - Vote KaKa worst poster
« Reply #1000 on: Thursday 7 November 2019, 02:17:36 AM »
f***, we’re getting bummed by Detroit :lol:

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #1001 on: Thursday 7 November 2019, 02:38:38 AM »
You see any of Greg Anthony’s son tonight @Mike ? I’m back to watching the ping pong balls :lol:

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1002 on: Thursday 7 November 2019, 02:49:05 AM »
That's an odd way to be done with basketball.

I defer to you re college. I'll briefly be an expert on lottery night and draft day.

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #1003 on: Thursday 7 November 2019, 03:15:35 AM »
:lol: it’s my night off I can’t resist it. I was watching his workouts during the summer against NBA guys and he was holding his own. The 3rd Ball brother is supposedly looking nice in the Oz League.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1004 on: Thursday 7 November 2019, 03:32:02 AM »
:anguish: Dallas on Friday.

Offline RodneyCisse

• General Member
  • <3
« Reply #1005 on: Thursday 7 November 2019, 06:41:32 AM »
ESPN p*ssed kawhi is sitting out another one of their games  :lol:
LGM

Offline Flip

• General Member
« Reply #1006 on: Thursday 7 November 2019, 09:16:07 AM »
Man we can't score. Haven't scored 100 points yet whereas 29 other teams have scored over 100pts at least 4 times :lol:

Jonathan Isaac though. What a player. 6 blocks and 4 steals last night. He's freaking amazing defensively.
2016/17 N-O Pick Em Champ & N-O NBA Fantasy Champ

Offline Ginola

• General Member
  • David... Arbeit!
« Reply #1007 on: Thursday 7 November 2019, 11:24:01 AM »
?s=19

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1008 on: Thursday 7 November 2019, 12:44:43 PM »
Man we can't score. Haven't scored 100 points yet whereas 29 other teams have scored over 100pts at least 4 times :lol:

Jonathan Isaac though. What a player. 6 blocks and 4 steals last night. He's freaking amazing defensively.

We have the opposite problem, scoring 115-120ppg but can't guard a wet paper bag.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #1009 on: Thursday 7 November 2019, 07:44:14 PM »
Eric Bledsoe is on some serious cocktail of drugs :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #1010 on: Thursday 7 November 2019, 09:26:46 PM »

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1011 on: Thursday 7 November 2019, 09:41:15 PM »
People are too much man :lol:

That is amazing. So funny :lol:
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1012 on: Friday 8 November 2019, 09:31:34 AM »
Celtics look so much better with Kemba. Everyone gets far more touches and they all look so dangerous.

The quartet of Kemba, Brown, Hayward and Tatum is fantastic. If they had managed to hold on to Horford they would have been incredibly good this year, and might have well been a lock to come out of the East.

As things are they'll certainly still have a chance, and will be right up there in the standings.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1013 on: Friday 8 November 2019, 09:54:52 AM »
On Inside last night, What's Whiteside Elite skill?

Charles: Going to the Bank twice a month.

I'm f***ing crying :spit:

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #1014 on: Friday 8 November 2019, 12:23:00 PM »
Celtics look so much better with Kemba. Everyone gets far more touches and they all look so dangerous.

The quartet of Kemba, Brown, Hayward and Tatum is fantastic. If they had managed to hold on to Horford they would have been incredibly good this year, and might have well been a lock to come out of the East.

As things are they'll certainly still have a chance, and will be right up there in the standings.

Could they have kept Horford and got Kemba though?

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1015 on: Friday 8 November 2019, 12:32:55 PM »
@CFlan

[emoji38] Tonight is gonna suuuuuuuuuuck.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #1016 on: Friday 8 November 2019, 01:00:49 PM »

Could they have kept Horford and got Kemba though?

I think so, but Philly offered more I believe.

I think Horford was sick of Kyrie too, and it wasn't clear at that point that they would be getting Kemba and Kyrie would leave.

I think if he knew Kyrie was leaving and Kemba was coming in, he probably would have conisdered the Celtics offer.

One of the Celtics guys on here will be able to confirm if that's accurate.

Offline Ginola

• General Member
  • David... Arbeit!
« Reply #1017 on: Friday 8 November 2019, 01:21:03 PM »
Philly definitely offered more than us. Horford did say in an interview after he left that the main reason he did go was due to the atmosphere that had been created and he couldn't stay around that, may well have been different had he known Kyrie wasn't resigning and Kemba was coming.

We've been so fun so far this season. Having Hayward back playing the way he is has been a massive boost and Grant Williams is looking like a solid role player already

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #1018 on: Friday 8 November 2019, 01:40:02 PM »
They could have kept Baynes though, which they definitely should have.

Offline Ginola

• General Member
  • David... Arbeit!
« Reply #1019 on: Friday 8 November 2019, 01:55:37 PM »
Agree, we could and should have. We may have expected Al to resign at that point though as Baynes left first

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1020 on: Friday 8 November 2019, 02:13:53 PM »
f*** the Celtics.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #1021 on: Friday 8 November 2019, 02:14:15 PM »
I got lost with the salary cap with all the sign and trades, but I thought they couldn't afford Kemba if Horford resigned? Then again Kemba was a S&T so maybe it would have worked.

Going to be interesting if Ainge makes a big swing this year. If they got a all star level big they could become title favourites.

Offline Flip

• General Member
« Reply #1022 on: Friday 8 November 2019, 04:00:22 PM »
According to some advanced stats Isaac is the 8th best player in the NBA at this point. I would love to see Clifford design plays for him offensively. Let him expand his game more. Fultz looking decent as well. Shame Gordon and Fournier keeps playing heroball for this team.
2016/17 N-O Pick Em Champ & N-O NBA Fantasy Champ

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #1023 on: Friday 8 November 2019, 04:33:45 PM »
@CFlan

[emoji38] Tonight is gonna suuuuuuuuuuck.

KP won’t annoy me as much as Hardaway sticking 30 on us.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1024 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 01:42:41 AM »
[emoji38] Here we gan.