Brighton 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 27/04/19 - Post-match reaction from page 15

BlueStar

Rafa has cocked this up.

Lol.

Disagree about the Kenedy sub?

Nah, but him making a sub that people don't agree with doesn't equate to Rafa cocking it up.  We should have been out of sight long ago.

Yes it can.

What? Rafa making a wrong sub is the reason we're level?

Potentially.

It's not though. We're level because we didn't make the most of the dominance int he first half.

I'll be incredibly p*ssed off if I ever see Atsu/Kenedy again for Newcastle.

LoL what? Atsu was fine and worked his socks off. Kenedy was the game turner today along with mike dean

Atsu is one of our shittest players.

Disappointedly Conservative the BBC described us in the second half. I hate seeing us playing like this, so negative and hanging on against fucking Brighton. I won't miss Rafa setting us up like this and conceding all the possession in most of the away games. Tin helmet on.

Guest godzilla

Rafa has cocked this up.

Lol.

Nah, but him making a sub that people don't agree with doesn't equate to Rafa cocking it up.  We should have been out of sight long ago.

Yes it can.

Potentially.

It's not though. We're level because we didn't make the most of the dominance int he first half.

No we're level because we have been on the back foot this entire second half

LoL what? Atsu was fine and worked his socks off. Kenedy was the game turner today along with mike dean

I’m not his biggest fan but he wasn’t the main problem today, and we don’t have anyone else to fill Miggys slot

Guest neesy111

Rafa has cocked this up.

Lol.

Yes it can.

Potentially.

He made a shit sub in kenedy and we've been shit ever since.  So potentially it's a bad mistake, if you can't accept that then Jesus wept.

I’m not his biggest fan but he wasn’t the main problem today, and we don’t have anyone else to fill Miggys slot

He was a major problem in that when we were dominating he was never going to make Brighton pay. That means Brighton were always in with a chance of grabbing a point.