Author Topic: Posters you wish would come back  (Read 4999 times)

Offline Darth Crooks

• General Member
  • The greatest show on Darth
Re: Posters you wish would come back
« Reply #50 on: Saturday 27 April 2019, 08:11:51 am »
Who is he on Twitter?

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #51 on: Saturday 27 April 2019, 08:14:32 am »
@dave_leeds
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline samptime29

• General Member
« Reply #52 on: Saturday 27 April 2019, 08:41:12 am »
Great news. Will follow him on my fake twitter account.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #53 on: Sunday 28 April 2019, 09:57:47 pm »
This thread got me thinking of posters of old. Anyone remember Stu?

Related, one of my all-time favorite N-O posts:

Listen Stu, for some reason I like you man. We had some good times in Melbourne and if I'm ever in your neck of the woods again I'll be sure to get in touch and go for a pint.

But you need to realise something man... and this is really easy for me to say...

You're an intolerable, infuriating, odious excuse of a human being, with almost no redeeming features whatsoever.

Some, like me, will be drawn to you out of sheer fascination and admiration for the consistently sky high levels of repulsiveness you manage to maintain, much like some people admire say an Eric Cartman or Dwight Schrute. To me, you're a lot like those guys. Only not funny.

But for most people any contact with you is going to be a ballachingly arduous and painful affair, and thusly most people will go to unimaginable lengths to minimise that contact.

I realise that this post stands no chance of bringing about any positive change in you, that due to your very nature you will reject this post and any appeal I make for you to be less of a c***. But it's important to me that I say it, so that deep down in that horrendous heart of yours you know the truth and that maybe, just maybe, one day my words will play a part in you deciding to seek professional help.

Have a good day mate, and my regards and sympathies to Helen. :thup:

Online TheHoob

• General Member
« Reply #54 on: Sunday 28 April 2019, 10:00:40 pm »
 :lol: f***ing hell.

Online Infinitely Content

• General Member
« Reply #55 on: Sunday 28 April 2019, 10:15:20 pm »
Holy s***, I've no context as it's before I joined, but that post is incredible  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #56 on: Sunday 28 April 2019, 10:35:29 pm »

Listen Stu, for some reason I like you man. We had some good times in Melbourne and if I'm ever in your neck of the woods again I'll be sure to get in touch and go for a pint.

But you need to realise something man... and this is really easy for me to say...

You're an intolerable, infuriating, odious excuse of a human being, with almost no redeeming features whatsoever.

Some, like me, will be drawn to you out of sheer fascination and admiration for the consistently sky high levels of repulsiveness you manage to maintain, much like some people admire say an Eric Cartman or Dwight Schrute. To me, you're a lot like those guys. Only not funny.

But for most people any contact with you is going to be a ballachingly arduous and painful affair, and thusly most people will go to unimaginable lengths to minimise that contact.

I realise that this post stands no chance of bringing about any positive change in you, that due to your very nature you will reject this post and any appeal I make for you to be less of a c***. But it's important to me that I say it, so that deep down in that horrendous heart of yours you know the truth and that maybe, just maybe, one day my words will play a part in you deciding to seek professional help.

I knew Stu quite well, I can entirely believe that tbh.

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • ex NUFC fan
« Reply #57 on: Sunday 28 April 2019, 10:41:49 pm »
Is Dave still involved at all? Because I’m still sending him my donation for the site.

Offline HaydnNUFC

• General Member
  • Yes, I'm really that young.
« Reply #58 on: Sunday 28 April 2019, 10:46:02 pm »
Dave exploiting the proletariat. Shocking.
But...6 in a row. But...Calciopoli.

I reckon Haydn wears pure concentrated pheromones.

« Reply #59 on: Sunday 28 April 2019, 10:50:43 pm »
Neil.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #60 on: Sunday 28 April 2019, 11:11:48 pm »

I knew Stu quite well, I can entirely believe that tbh.

I don’t like work the past tense is doing in that sentence.

Offline Flip

• General Member
  • Brazil v Belgium: No penalty for my son
« Reply #61 on: Sunday 28 April 2019, 11:12:31 pm »

He was a dick.
2016/17 N-O Pick Em Champ & N-O NBA Fantasy Champ

Online ElDiablo

• General Member
« Reply #62 on: Monday 29 April 2019, 12:47:24 am »
Dave said he wouldn't be back until Rafa left. Was sick of him iirc.

Offline Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
« Reply #63 on: Monday 29 April 2019, 06:26:38 am »
Is Dave still involved at all? Because I’m still sending him my donation for the site.

He's not stealing your donations Ian. :lol: The site is still running isn't it?

Offline Rich

• General Member
« Reply #64 on: Monday 29 April 2019, 06:39:33 am »

He's not stealing your donations Ian. :lol: The site is still running isn't it?

:lol:
It could’ve been worse, I could’ve been born a mackem.

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • ex NUFC fan
« Reply #65 on: Monday 29 April 2019, 09:52:50 am »
Obviously, cheers. But is he still involved?

Offline Sho'Time

• General Member
« Reply #66 on: Monday 29 April 2019, 09:59:22 am »
AliGupter was alreet, sometimes.

Offline Doctor Zaius

• General Member
« Reply #67 on: Monday 29 April 2019, 10:24:04 am »

He must have been some dickhead for that post man.

Offline Raconteur

• General Member
  • I don't see any method at all, sir
« Reply #68 on: Monday 29 April 2019, 10:53:01 am »
Can’t believe it’s up to me to remember Gemmil - was one of the funniest and smartest guys the forum ever had.

There was a canny Citeh fan Dr something (who may have passed - was that ever confirmed?)
Looking after Charles Freck's artifacts

Offline Minhosa

• General Member
« Reply #69 on: Monday 29 April 2019, 11:04:02 am »
Can’t believe it’s up to me to remember Gemmil - was one of the funniest and smartest guys the forum ever had.

There was a canny Citeh fan Dr something (who may have passed - was that ever confirmed?)

Dr Spectrum.

Wonder why Brummie never posts nowadays either?

Offline Minhosa

• General Member
« Reply #70 on: Monday 29 April 2019, 11:04:16 am »

He must have been some dickhead for that post man.

He was a total and utter plum.

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #71 on: Monday 29 April 2019, 11:27:30 am »
Chez  and Keefaz mentioned yet ?
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline Shearergol

• General Member
  • The Dirty Pitchers
« Reply #72 on: Monday 29 April 2019, 12:13:24 pm »

You know Toontastic still exists right? Everyone you miss is on there.

Offline TheGuv

• General Member
« Reply #73 on: Monday 29 April 2019, 12:13:55 pm »
AliGupter was alreet, sometimes.

Bumped into him the other day. He's grown up :lol:

I always liked him on here.

Oakie Doakie was hilarious.

Cajun :(

Offline Disco

• General Member