Author Topic: Liverpool (H)  (Read 1907 times)

Offline Anderson

• General Member
Re: Liverpool (H)
« Reply #25 on: Saturday 20 April 2019, 08:24:05 PM »
Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal: "From impending tragedy to near-triumph via the most improbable route possible - 95 minutes that neatly encapsulate 130 years of football on this particular piece of grass. Newcastle, United, will never be defeated."

Sir Bobby Robson - What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

Offline Marko NUFC

• General Member
  • Newcastle United - Croatia
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday 23 April 2019, 10:42:22 AM »
Why is this taking so long? Its insane as its like just 11 days until the match...

Offline HaydnNUFC

• General Member
  • Yes, I'm really that young.
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday 23 April 2019, 11:50:21 AM »

But...6 in a row. But...Calciopoli.

I reckon Haydn wears pure concentrated pheromones.

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday 23 April 2019, 01:04:38 PM »
Cool.  I only need two tickets, is it best if I just get them both on my membership or would it be more likely I'd get them if I get one on mine and one on a mate's?  I've got over 100 loyalty points and I've bought tickets this season.  First come first served, and you know you've definitely got them straight away?  Usually only buy away tickets.

Offline SteV

• General Member
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday 23 April 2019, 02:19:46 PM »
Cool.  I only need two tickets, is it best if I just get them both on my membership or would it be more likely I'd get them if I get one on mine and one on a mate's?  I've got over 100 loyalty points and I've bought tickets this season.  First come first served, and you know you've definitely got them straight away?  Usually only buy away tickets.

Just get them both on one ticket mate, not that it really makes any difference. Only difference from buying away tickets is you actually have to pick which seats you want.

If you go on Thursday morning you won’t have any bother getting them, although I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the website crashes for a bit 😂 There’s probably around 10k available though, so it’ll take at least all day to sell out I would have thought.

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday 23 April 2019, 02:45:02 PM »

Just get them both on one ticket mate, not that it really makes any difference. Only difference from buying away tickets is you actually have to pick which seats you want.

If you go on Thursday morning you won’t have any bother getting them, although I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the website crashes for a bit 😂 There’s probably around 10k available though, so it’ll take at least all day to sell out I would have thought.

Cheers, very helpful! :thup:

Offline GavMcEl

• General Member
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday 23 April 2019, 07:57:03 PM »
f***ing  fuming tbh been a member  for a few years now usually would travel to a few games  a season...but with finances  being tight this year decided to just  go to the one,  booked flights and accommodation  before  Christmas renewed my memebership a couple of months  ago and now i cant get tickets...  :rant:

Offline Marko NUFC

• General Member
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday 23 April 2019, 08:16:52 PM »
Is anyone able to help out who has a current membership to buy extra ticket(s) for me?
I will buy you as many pints as you want! :)

Offline LFEE

• General Member
« Reply #33 on: Thursday 25 April 2019, 08:31:43 AM »
f***ing  fuming tbh been a member  for a few years now usually would travel to a few games  a season...but with finances  being tight this year decided to just  go to the one,  booked flights and accommodation  before  Christmas renewed my memebership a couple of months  ago and now i cant get tickets...  :rant:
Is anyone able to help out who has a current membership to buy extra ticket(s) for me?

How many tickets do you both need?

Offline Marko NUFC

• General Member
« Reply #34 on: Thursday 25 April 2019, 08:37:21 AM »

Sent you a PM.

Offline LFEE

• General Member
« Reply #35 on: Thursday 25 April 2019, 09:05:21 AM »

Sent you a PM.

Replied. Oddly not in my sent messages so sent again.

Offline Marko NUFC

• General Member
« Reply #36 on: Thursday 25 April 2019, 09:06:49 AM »

Sent you a PM.

Replied. Oddly not in my sent messages so sent again.

Got your message. Yes it's very unintuitive this inbox feature here.

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #37 on: Thursday 25 April 2019, 09:51:47 AM »
I'm currently in a "queue management system".  Must be expecting a rush

Offline SteV

• General Member
« Reply #38 on: Thursday 25 April 2019, 09:57:58 AM »
I'm currently in a "queue management system".  Must be expecting a rush

Aye. For once they seemed to have actually planned for the surge in activity. Hopefully this stops it from crashing.

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #39 on: Thursday 25 April 2019, 10:01:40 AM »
Randomly assigned queue number 809 out of 889 after being in the pre-queue for 20 minutes  :hmm:

Offline HaydnNUFC

• General Member
« Reply #40 on: Thursday 25 April 2019, 10:15:29 AM »
Watch out for touts for when this inevitably sells out. Charging utterly outrageous money.

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #41 on: Thursday 25 April 2019, 10:28:43 AM »
Well that was a massive chew on, couldn't find two together for the life of me, and then when I did I realised it was a family section or platinum club.  Ended up panicking and just getting them two one behind the other in a random corner, hope I've not put them behind a post.

Offline SteV

• General Member
« Reply #42 on: Thursday 25 April 2019, 11:04:55 AM »
Staggered how quickly it seems to have sold out. Only Level 7 left now. Don't even get this kind of demand for games against the mackems.

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #43 on: Thursday 25 April 2019, 01:15:43 PM »
Lots of t***s already trying to howk them on stubhub for a fortune, surely nobody actually pays these prices?  Scumbags.
https://www.stubhub.com/newcastle-united-fc-tickets-newcastle-united-fc-newcastle-upon-tyne-st-james-park-5-4-2019/event/103661481/?sort=price+asc

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • ex NUFC fan
« Reply #44 on: Thursday 25 April 2019, 04:23:28 PM »
Don't see how there's any chance of selling them at those prices. If Liverpool could win the league that day then maybe away fans I guess?

Offline HaydnNUFC

• General Member
« Reply #45 on: Thursday 25 April 2019, 05:44:33 PM »
Staggered how quickly it seems to have sold out. Only Level 7 left now. Don't even get this kind of demand for games against the mackems.

Combination of things, that it's on a Saturday with that kick off time makes for an all day session on the drink, potential to seal the title race, last home game of the season, maybe (but desperately praying that it isn't) Rafa's last home game, and the fact that us v Liverpool is always a pretty big game (ie always on TV as the main game whatever weekend it's on). Gonna be radge.

Offline LFEE

• General Member
« Reply #46 on: Thursday 25 April 2019, 10:02:09 PM »
That and to see the new banner.

« Reply #47 on: Monday 29 April 2019, 09:16:04 PM »
If anyone has 2 tickets going please PM me :)

Offline Amir_9

• General Member
« Reply #49 on: Saturday 4 May 2019, 12:26:22 PM »
If anyone has a last minute spare ticket please PM me