Author Topic: The other games today 2019/20  (Read 441381 times)

toon25, joeyt, Stu03 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
Re: The other games today 2019/20
« Reply #21225 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 07:17:37 PM »
Did Giroud have shot on target this half?

Didn't have one all game. Been keeping an eye as I had him and Aubameyang to each have over one at 9/2.
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #21226 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 07:22:06 PM »
What is Bellerin doing there?
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Bizza

• General Member
  • Darlington FC, Newcastle United
« Reply #21227 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 07:24:22 PM »
?s=19

Miles outside, absolute joke neither the ref nor VAR did anything.

Online neesy111

• General Member
  • Madrid, ES
« Reply #21228 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 07:30:49 PM »
Walking wounded Cup Final

Offline Big Geordie

• General Member
« Reply #21229 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 07:30:59 PM »
Shocking
The truth points to itself

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #21230 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 07:31:25 PM »
Can't believe Pedro is that badly injured from that challenge.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #21231 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 07:35:20 PM »
Huge credit to Arteta. Really managed to make this Arsenal team look a lot more convincing of late. Don't look anywhere near as frenetic and haphazard.

Online neesy111

• General Member
  • Madrid, ES
« Reply #21232 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 07:35:35 PM »
Deserved win that

Offline Big Geordie

• General Member
« Reply #21233 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 07:35:50 PM »
Best team won - but helped by some extremely poor refereeing.
The truth points to itself

Online toon25

• General Member
« Reply #21234 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 07:38:15 PM »
Huge credit to Arteta. Really managed to make this Arsenal team look a lot more convincing of late. Don't look anywhere near as frenetic and haphazard.

Spot on.

Think he’s got a lot of potential, Arteta.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #21235 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 07:41:50 PM »
Really big season for Martinez man. Been brilliant.

Leno will struggle to get back in.

Offline Anderson

• General Member
« Reply #21236 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 07:46:14 PM »
Utterly baffled by the cup ffs. :lol: :lol:

Offline Bizza

• General Member
  • Darlington FC, Newcastle United
« Reply #21237 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 07:46:21 PM »
Dropped the f***ing trophy :lol:

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #21238 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 07:48:55 PM »
Aubameyang man. Made an absolute mess of that :lol:

Offline duo

• General Member
« Reply #21239 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 07:50:05 PM »
I am pretty sure PAA didn't get a medal  :lol:

Offline Super Duper Branko Strupar

• General Member
  • Leeds Leeds Leeds
« Reply #21240 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 07:52:29 PM »
Classy guy Arteta, like.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #21241 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 07:53:03 PM »
I am pretty sure PAA didn't get a medal  :lol:

Yeah, they ran out :lol:

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #21242 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 07:53:43 PM »
Classy guy Arteta, like.

Yeah, but he's no Steve Bruce right?

Online neesy111

• General Member
  • Madrid, ES
« Reply #21243 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 07:54:27 PM »

Online joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #21244 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 07:58:48 PM »
Mad that handball outside the box non-decision

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #21245 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 08:01:38 PM »
Mad that handball outside the box non-decision

Just showed it again. He's actually got a hold of the ball in his box. His body was outside so it looked really crazy, but it was the correct decision.

Offline Anderson

• General Member
« Reply #21246 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 08:13:22 PM »

:lol:

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • Supporting Stilton at the Cheese World Cup
« Reply #21247 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 08:57:22 PM »
:lol:

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy scarer of dogs
  • General Member
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
« Reply #21248 on: Sunday 2 August 2020, 03:51:00 PM »
Harrogate 2-0 up in the play off final at HT.

Online WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #21249 on: Sunday 2 August 2020, 04:05:37 PM »
Harrogate 2-0 up in the play off final at HT.

2-1. Excellent free kick from Cal Roberts.
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too