Author Topic: leicester city away 12th april  (Read 406 times)

Offline huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
leicester city away 12th april
« on: Wednesday 6 March 2019, 12:21:05 PM »
tickets are down to 10 points but we managed to get an extra one online with less points.
john gibson in the chronicle this afternoon;
"John Carver has talked of playing two up top in an effort to score goals, tactically be more direct to grind out points, and just about every other possibility known to man or beast. They are the ramblings of a drowning desperado."

Offline SteV

• General Member
Re: leicester city away 12th april
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 6 March 2019, 01:25:40 PM »
They put a tweet out earlier saying it was down to 0 points. They sometimes just don't bother updating what it actually says on the ticket site, so unless you check Twitter, it's often an intriguing game of chance to see whether they've actually dropped the points for any given match...

Offline huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 6 March 2019, 07:57:09 PM »
ah, ok. cheers. always relied on .com
"John Carver has talked of playing two up top in an effort to score goals, tactically be more direct to grind out points, and just about every other possibility known to man or beast. They are the ramblings of a drowning desperado."

Offline huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 30 March 2019, 11:07:41 PM »
one of our group has dropped out. so there is a spare ticket going.

Offline Doug

• General Member
  • Howay man, man.
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 11 April 2019, 03:51:38 PM »
Does anyone have a spare ticket for the Leicester game tomorrow Friday night 12th April. I live nearby and am going with my son but we only have one ticket between us so far.
I, on the other hand, am neither mental nor mad

Offline huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
« Reply #5 on: Thursday 11 April 2019, 04:01:29 PM »
Does anyone have a spare ticket for the Leicester game tomorrow Friday night 12th April. I live nearby and am going with my son but we only have one ticket between us so far.

yeah we have one free. pm me . we are driving down tomorrow afternoon.