Author Topic: Brexit 2: Brexit Harder  (Read 112663 times)

Offline Papavasiliou

• General Member
Re: Brexit 2: Brexit Harder
« Reply #5350 on: Tuesday 2 July 2019, 08:48:45 am »
https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2019/07/01/man-in-i-love-brexit-t-shirt-glastonbury-hilarious-twist/

Daily Mail follow a brave patriot wearing an I Love Brexit t-short through Glasto, disappointed he get basically no reaction at all, DM comment brigade act like he got a kicking anyway, journo says the guy he wants to remain anonymous, turns out the guy IS the journo, and he was following himself.

Daily Mail comments section: "He's basically the new Rosa Parks"
 :dowie:

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #5352 on: Tuesday 2 July 2019, 02:02:51 pm »
Should've sang Rule Britannia over the top.

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #5354 on: Tuesday 2 July 2019, 02:21:21 pm »
What a bunch of f***ing w*****s
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-party-mep-back-eu-anthem-ode-to-joy-parliament-opening-european-edited-a8983846.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1562057888

You no doubt have nothing to say about the Lib Dems' MEPs though...?

What should I have to say about then?  If you mean them wearing t-shirts on their way in, no I don't.  One's cuntish and embarrassing, one's perfectly fine/.  Hope that clarifies.

Offline BottledDog

• General Member
« Reply #5355 on: Tuesday 2 July 2019, 03:17:00 pm »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-party-mep-back-eu-anthem-ode-to-joy-parliament-opening-european-edited-a8983846.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1562057888

And while we play at being childish c***s, and Liam Fox scrabbles for scraps, in the past three years that we have been 'Brexit-ing' the EU has quietly gone about business that should have been (and hopefully still will be) in all our interests.

Signing trade deals (as the major partner with all that brings) with Canada, Japan, Singapore, Mexico, Vietnam, and Mercosur (which covers 800 million consumers and $100bn (and rising) in trade. EU companies alone are poised to save €4 billion in tariffs).

Still, we can use that £39 billion that somehow now is being projected as a lovely lump sum stuck in our back pockets, to give tax cuts to the rich and corporations, and bail out the very sectors that voted for this clusterfuck to make them better off.

God dammit.

"Newcastle is a strange club and I don't know what else you can say about them" - Ferguson.

Offline TheGuv

• General Member
« Reply #5356 on: Tuesday 2 July 2019, 04:43:53 pm »

You no doubt have nothing to say about the Lib Dems' MEPs though...?

What should I have to say about then?  If you mean them wearing t-shirts on their way in, no I don't.  One's cuntish and embarrassing, one's perfectly fine/.  Hope that clarifies.

Yeah I thought the Lib Dems were embarrassing too :thup:

Offline TheHoob

• General Member
« Reply #5357 on: Tuesday 2 July 2019, 05:50:58 pm »
Looks like more journalists are starting to ask questions about how much of a clusterfuck no deal would be, good to see but still far too late.

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #5358 on: Tuesday 2 July 2019, 06:12:48 pm »
Can't imagine anyone who is a no deal ultra is going to be changing their mind about it tbf. The only thing for them now is dictating which groups of people they want to punished most.

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #5359 on: Tuesday 2 July 2019, 08:38:37 pm »
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

Offline TheHoob

• General Member
« Reply #5360 on: Tuesday 2 July 2019, 09:45:29 pm »
Some bloke was on the radio earlier saying that WTO rules would limit the type of support that can be given and how targeted it could be. Good job we're free from un-elected scum.

Reassuring that Hunt has told business owners whose businesses go under in the event of a no deal that it'll be 'worth it' too  O0

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #5361 on: Tuesday 2 July 2019, 10:49:26 pm »

That doesn’t sound like free market economics. I hope our beloved press will chastise and castigate like they do nurses, social workers, teachers and all the other parasites who work in the public sector who stealing our taxes.

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #5363 on: Thursday 4 July 2019, 02:22:56 pm »
I see Patriot Widdecombe has compared to the UK being in the EU to the Atlantic slavetrade. We're so far past the point of reason and parody I don't even know where we go from here.

Offline Adam^

• General Member
« Reply #5364 on: Thursday 4 July 2019, 02:54:58 pm »
Doesn't matter what she says though, the brexit folk will lap it up as she is simply confirming the warped world view they hold in their minds.

Offline TheHoob

• General Member
« Reply #5365 on: Thursday 4 July 2019, 03:15:48 pm »
Cant remember the last time I heard anyone with any kind of power bother to explain why we're going to be better off, at least not in any way that can hold up to the most basic scrutiny. It's like a cult. 

Offline toon25

• General Member
« Reply #5366 on: Thursday 4 July 2019, 05:06:20 pm »
I see Patriot Widdecombe has compared to the UK being in the EU to the Atlantic slavetrade. We're so far past the point of reason and parody I don't even know where we go from here.

That was an absolutely atrocious comment, like. That f***ing old witch ought to have been put down long ago.

Offline Klaus

• General Member
« Reply #5367 on: Thursday 4 July 2019, 05:28:16 pm »
Ah yes, those slaves who had a parliament and elected representatives. Solid comparison tbh.

Offline Kid Icarus

• General Member
« Reply #5368 on: Thursday 4 July 2019, 05:51:24 pm »
How do you even begin to take the p*ss out of something as moronic as that!? f***ing golden retriever brains.
Dead in the middle of Little Italy little did we know that we riddled some middle men who didn't do diddely.

{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #5369 on: Thursday 4 July 2019, 05:57:14 pm »
This is worse than the takeover

Offline Darth Crooks

• General Member
  • The greatest show on Darth
« Reply #5370 on: Thursday 4 July 2019, 06:19:35 pm »
The irony of citing colonialism within discussion of British political history.

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #5371 on: Thursday 4 July 2019, 07:50:01 pm »
The good thing about Anne Widdecombe is that she'll be dead soon.
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #5372 on: Thursday 4 July 2019, 08:58:17 pm »
She looks like she already is.
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

Offline kingkerouac

• General Member
« Reply #5373 on: Friday 5 July 2019, 01:42:33 pm »
This is an actual coup...

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #5374 on: Friday 5 July 2019, 04:42:39 pm »

That doesn’t sound like free market economics. I hope our beloved press will chastise and castigate like they do nurses, social workers, teachers and all the other parasites who work in the public sector who stealing our taxes.

Is it actually a bailout? Or just some funding? If the many nations of the EU have been fishing our waters, us leaving will result in a shortfall. Seems like a bit of investment would be needed to expand our operation.