Newcastle United v Blackburn Rovers (FAC 3rd Rd - 05/01/19 @ 5:30pm) - No UK TV

Disco

Going to this now. :yao:

Fancy a drink before for a laugh? :lol:

Sure. :thup: I'm going with a Man City fan FFS.

How's that come about?

I'll PM tomorrow morning, need to see if I can get into town early.

Sweet. :thup:

Guest reefatoon

The magic of the FA cup arrives tomorrow. The anticipation and hope of going on a cup run, the excitement of 90 minutes of non stop action, blood and guts as two teams battle it out for a place in the next round. The excitement on the young childrens faces turning to confusion as they see Joselu ponse out on the pitch to play the lone striker role against the mighty Blackburn, hoping beyond hope they get to see a shot on target this time. Going down 1 - 0 in the 30th minute and that’s game over. the fans roused from their coma on the 76th minute to give Perez a good f***ing booing, then it’s off home early for the bus and dream of doing it all again next year. It’s such a magic weekend.

The magic of the FA cup arrives tomorrow. The anticipation and hope of going on a cup run, the excitement of 90 minutes of non stop action, blood and guts as two teams battle it out for a place in the next round. The excitement on the young childrens faces turning to confusion as they see Joselu ponse out on the pitch to play the lone striker role against the mighty Blackburn, hoping beyond hope they get to see a shot on target this time. Going down 1 - 0 in the 30th minute and that’s game over. the fans roused from their coma on the 76th minute to give Perez a good f***ing booing, then it’s off home early for the bus and dream of doing it all again next year. It’s such a magic weekend.

It’s going to happen.😂

Sort of looking forward to this (as much as you look forward to our games at the minute anyway). Would have gone if I could have made it. It’s one of those no pressure games that doesn’t really effect anything and hopefully we’ll get a home win for a change. Also hoping some of the players on the edge of the squad try and use it to push for a first team place like  Murphy, Longstaff. Maybe even a bench spot for Sorenson. I’m guessing Woodman will play too.

Have a feeling the team will be something like this, based on the training photos.

Woodman

Yedlin            Clark    Lejeune      Dummett

Longstaff    Shelvey

Murphy                  Perez                  Ritchie

Joselu