Author Topic: Miguel Almirón  (Read 185437 times)

Online xLiaaamx

• General Member
Re: Miguel Almirón
« Reply #3250 on: Wednesday 6 January 2021, 05:31:51 AM »
Personally thought he was at his best when he played 10, for himself and the team. He could run from inside to out on the counter, and could actually play closer to ASM.

The fact that Bruce admitted he doesn't see the difference between 4231 and 442 says it all though. He's archaic on a level far beyond anything we've had before.

Offline The Prophet

• General Member
« Reply #3251 on: Wednesday 6 January 2021, 11:06:45 AM »
Love how much flak he's taking now. Becoming a real scapegoat for the Donnay Army. Absolutely textbook, clever work by Bruce to hang him out there too - he's one of very few saleable assets.

I like some of your posts  but to call people the donnay army who comment on a player is really condescending- and you post all the time aswel you twerp! He’s ok, he’s bottom half level or championship level and he would be better with a better manager. If he was 21 would be a bit more open to him improving a lot.

Now get  back in the box and stop patronising people

Do you prefer Wongaloids?
It's basically what gives us the upper hand even in times of crisis. "Cannit wait man, we're gonna batter them, hope it's 4 or 5 nil, fancy such and such for a hat trick, we're going got Europe, they're a yo-yo team" Then five minutes into the game "s***, why haven't we scored? They've had a shot! Why aren't we all over them? How come there are two teams in the game? f***, what if we don't win? f***s SAKE CLEAR IT SHOOT TACKLE HIM BOO! What if we lose, PANIC PANIC BRUCE MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY DID HE MISS THAT SHOT, IS HE A MAG?! IT'S BECAUSE BRUCE IS A MAG! f*** OFF STEWARD ARE YOU A f***ing MAG? BET ALL THESE COPPERS ARE MAGS, AND THE MEDIA! THE REF'S A f***ing MAG! AM I A MAG?! Wait, blacked out for a second there. Ah, f***, we've lost again."

Online tgarve

• General Member
« Reply #3252 on: Wednesday 6 January 2021, 11:38:43 AM »
Love how much flak he's taking now. Becoming a real scapegoat for the Donnay Army. Absolutely textbook, clever work by Bruce to hang him out there too - he's one of very few saleable assets.

I like some of your posts  but to call people the donnay army who comment on a player is really condescending- and you post all the time aswel you twerp! He’s ok, he’s bottom half level or championship level and he would be better with a better manager. If he was 21 would be a bit more open to him improving a lot.

Now get  back in the box and stop patronising people

Do you prefer Wongaloids?

Just prefer fellow fans not insulting other fans for talking about Newcastle on a Newcastle forum- we all know what state we are in just petty people trying to win points
Follow me on twitter @tgarve