Author Topic: Miguel Almirón  (Read 119516 times)

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
Re: Miguel Almirón
« Reply #2475 on: Monday 28 October 2019, 12:23:40 PM »
He's Jonas man. 100% given at all times but limited in the final third at this level.

Think Jonas was a much cleverer player, he knew exactly how to win a free kick when we needed it.

Offline Paully

• General Member
« Reply #2476 on: Wednesday 30 October 2019, 03:16:07 PM »
?s=21

Offline Billy Pilgrim

« Reply #2477 on: Wednesday 30 October 2019, 08:14:11 PM »
Almiron is the least of our problems imo. Clearly has quality and if he isn’t burdened further by the torrent of s**** around him he’ll get a move and bang them in.

Offline Amir_9

• General Member
« Reply #2478 on: Saturday 2 November 2019, 05:01:51 PM »
This lad is a f***ing brilliant grafter but my word does someone need to coach him some f***ing composure in the box

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #2479 on: Saturday 2 November 2019, 05:06:32 PM »
This lad is a f***ing brilliant grafter but my word does someone need to coach him some f***ing composure in the box

I’ll allow him the injury-time one like when he’s just ran 70 yards at full pelt when every other f***er is knackered like. :lol:

Still no direct assist or goals but I’d love to see how many he’s played a big contribution in. (Shot saves by Pickford for us to tap in the rebound, through ball to Ritchie to cross for S.Longstaff v Burnley, playing the ball out rather than hoofing it in the build up to M.Longstaff, winning the two set-pieces we scored from first half today off the top of my head).
?s=21

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #2480 on: Saturday 2 November 2019, 05:07:20 PM »
Can we please put him on the left? Just to allow him a bit more familiarity?
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #2481 on: Saturday 2 November 2019, 05:08:52 PM »
He was terrific today but f*** me, he could play for us til he's got a bus pass without scoring.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline Infinitely Content

• General Member
« Reply #2482 on: Saturday 2 November 2019, 05:23:33 PM »
He was brilliant today like.

Offline Decky

• General Member
  • ashleyout.com
« Reply #2483 on: Saturday 2 November 2019, 05:45:13 PM »
Bruce needs to tell him to just shoot when he has a chance and stop overthinking it. He needs to get this first goal monkey off his back asap.
Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.

Offline Newcastle Fan

• General Member
  • NUFC forever
« Reply #2484 on: Saturday 2 November 2019, 08:21:34 PM »
He's a really weird one, honestly never seen a player so clearly lacking confidence infront of goal, just dosn't look like scoring if he played for another 10 years, i guess once one goes in they will start coming for him.

Offline Raconteur

• General Member
  • I don't see any method at all, sir
« Reply #2485 on: Saturday 2 November 2019, 10:30:07 PM »

I’ll allow him the injury-time one like when he’s just ran 70 yards at full pelt when every other f***er is knackered like. :lol:

Still no direct assist or goals but I’d love to see how many he’s played a big contribution in. (Shot saves by Pickford for us to tap in the rebound, through ball to Ritchie to cross for S.Longstaff v Burnley, playing the ball out rather than hoofing it in the build up to M.Longstaff, winning the two set-pieces we scored from first half today off the top of my head).

Didn't he win both the free kicks we scored from? Something that will never get counted in statistics - but without the set penises he won, there's no goals... His effectiveness is very hard to quantify. Either way, he needs to trouble the statistician soon.
Steve Bruce: Ashley Enabler.

"I have heard lots of nonsense about tactics but the big thing is about showing pride and having a go." 29/09/19

Offline toon25

• General Member
« Reply #2486 on: Sunday 3 November 2019, 09:38:33 AM »
I love him. I think he’ll come good eventually

Offline covmag

• General Member
« Reply #2487 on: Sunday 3 November 2019, 09:39:34 AM »
No problem with him, it will come  :lol:
Ashley has killed my club

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #2488 on: Sunday 3 November 2019, 09:41:50 AM »
Only saw highlights, did he and ASM play closer together with Joelinton yesterday, seemed like it from the highlights but couldn't tell for sure.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline nufcjb

• General Member
« Reply #2489 on: Monday 4 November 2019, 12:56:14 AM »
He'll probably get his first goal in the most unpredictable way possible. Opposition keeper tries to throw out the ball out of touch due to a team-mate down with cramp in the 95th minute of the game and the ball hits this lad's arse and bounces into the goal before the keeper claws it out. Goes to the f***ing VAR to check whether he was doing anything wrong. 5 minute hold and Mike f***ing Dean allows the goal. We win 4-3 at home to Liverpool.

God i need to get some sleep now......

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #2490 on: Monday 4 November 2019, 03:25:01 PM »
Bruce needs to tell him to just shoot when he has a chance and stop overthinking it. He needs to get this first goal monkey off his back asap.

Bruce needs to tell him " just keep doing what your doing lad and don't worry about the goals, they'll come".

This is what Rafa would do with Perez when he was getting criticised because he would recognise that he was doing a great job for us in other ways.

When Keegan came back and the side were struggling to pass the ball after Fat Sam's stint, he told them keep going for it and he would take responsibility for results.

This is what great managers do, but we have Steve Bruce who is more like a whiny fan when something doesn't go his way.

Offline Sho'Time

• General Member
« Reply #2491 on: Monday 4 November 2019, 04:52:13 PM »
"Having a hard time scoring, lad? You just need to go back to basics" thumbs up, walks away. Job done.

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #2492 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 05:26:08 PM »
Another game with no assist or goal but it’s the third win a row that wouldn’t have happened without him playing a massive hand in the goals.
?s=21

• General Member
« Reply #2493 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 05:27:24 PM »
Love him  :smitten:

Offline danny

• General Member
« Reply #2494 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 05:44:34 PM »
It comming home.....

Offline Menace

• General Member
  • If only.
« Reply #2495 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 05:47:43 PM »
He was awesome today, I hope he gets his first soon - he deserves it.
Quote from: Sunderland Fan
We are always second best to them, always.

Offline danny

• General Member
« Reply #2496 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 05:54:06 PM »
Another game with no assist or goal but it’s the third win a row that wouldn’t have happened without him playing a massive hand in the goals.

Wasnt it him that put the cross in for yedlin
It comming home.....

• General Member
« Reply #2497 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 06:00:19 PM »

Wasnt it him that put the cross in for yedlin

Saint Allan.

Offline neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #2498 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 06:01:36 PM »
Was a shot that became a cross after deflection.

Offline danny

• General Member
« Reply #2499 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 06:31:02 PM »
Just rewatched the vid again, so he got the assist for the assist  ;D ;D
It comming home.....