Author Topic: US Election Clusterf*ckstravaganza - Bolton resigns/is fired + Dem Debates!  (Read 121186 times)

Offline neesy111

• General Member
Re: US Election Clusterf*ckstravaganza - Bolton resigns/is fired + Dem Debates!
« Reply #5425 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 11:52:47 pm »
From what I've read from the debate, biden's just republican lite.  Interested in Andrew Yang's universal income stuff.
he's just in permanent ice-chewing residence at the Institute For Keeping Things Exactly The Same. Housing here isn't predicated on party loyalty. Weird how, as an institution, Big Blue D would rather invest limitless resources on ignoring the populist wave that nearly drown them in 2016, got AoC elected and that most of america is clearly clamoring for than embrace it.  Neoliberal suburban winemoms need someone to vote for too though I guess. They are our nation's greatest treasure after all.

:thup:

Tbf, I'm only an outsider so can't fully understand the picture like you guys over the pond

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #5426 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 11:53:11 pm »
Winemoms. :lol:
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #5427 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 11:59:13 pm »
The picture I have is that the American middle class is being seriously eradicated in a lot of America from what I've read, but you would think they would naturally go to the democrats but because of the whole blame Mexicans etc that they genuinely believe fox etc.  Is that reflective?

Offline thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • Que será, será
« Reply #5428 on: Saturday 14 September 2019, 12:06:04 am »
Republicans played a blinder on behalf of their rich friends tbf. Yes, they are absolutely obliterating the middle class, somehow getting them to pay for everything at the same time, as they suck in all profit while systematically handicapping class mobility to the cuntillionth f***ing degree.

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #5429 on: Saturday 14 September 2019, 12:20:15 am »
From what I've read from the debate, biden's just republican lite.  Interested in Andrew Yang's universal income stuff.

Don’t think that’s fair to him. He’s just an anachronism, totally unfit for the moment.

I like Yang; he brings something different to the table. Don’t think I want him as president, but I hope he sticks around.

He’s the classic I wish they were my MP/senator/congressman.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #5430 on: Saturday 14 September 2019, 01:49:17 am »
President Donald Trump shocked onlookers at the G7 meeting when he praised the president of Egypt as a dictator.

“Inside a room of the ornately decorated Hotel du Palais during last month’s Group of Seven summit in Biarritz, France, President Trump awaited a meeting with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi,” The Wall Street Journal reported Friday.

“Mr. Trump looked over a gathering of American and Egyptian officials and called out in a loud voice: ‘Where’s my favorite dictator?’ Several people who were in the room at the time said they heard the question,” the newspaper reported.

:lol: f***ing hell, man.

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #5431 on: Saturday 14 September 2019, 04:26:40 pm »

Offline loki679

• General Member
« Reply #5432 on: Saturday 14 September 2019, 07:57:19 pm »

I’m saying nowt :lol:
Comfy chairs, beer, and doom. Humanity's future is an early 90s LAN party.

Offline GeordieDazzler

• General Member
« Reply #5433 on: Sunday 15 September 2019, 08:24:26 am »
It would be the most fitting end to the Trump era if he lost in 2020 because he had angered the fruity vape w***** demographic :lol:

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #5434 on: Sunday 15 September 2019, 10:54:07 am »
I'm a fruity vape w*****. :huff:

In fairness, I hate everyone I see using them too.  Seem to revel in obnoxiousness.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #5435 on: Monday 16 September 2019, 03:53:01 pm »

f***s he on about.

Offline thomas

• General Member
  • Que será, será
« Reply #5436 on: Monday 16 September 2019, 05:07:02 pm »
“Obama Netflix? ” sounds like the shittest Ben & Jerry’s flavor ever. 

Offline leffe186

• General Member
« Reply #5437 on: Monday 16 September 2019, 05:07:33 pm »
Just want him to go away now :lol:. I’m worn out.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline thomas

• General Member
  • Que será, será
« Reply #5438 on: Monday 16 September 2019, 10:54:18 pm »
don't know where this can go but :lol: :lol:

Offline thomas

• General Member
  • Que será, será

holy f***ing s*** :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Mike

• General Member
I've decided that's not real and thus shall not click it. :lol:

Offline Decky

• General Member
  • ashleyout.com
f*** me :lol: :lol:
Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.

Offline Sima

• General Member

:lol: amazing
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make