Author Topic: USA Presidential Election - Jesus we're really going with Joe  (Read 346751 times)

Tomato Deuce and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline cubaricho

• General Member
Re: US Clusterf*ckstravaganza - It happen
« Reply #6675 on: Sunday 8 December 2019, 05:31:09 PM »
He’s not saying to vote Republican though. He’s saying vote for him but stay as a Republican. I don’t see a ton wrong with that to be fair. We do need a balance and I’d rather it be balanced with moderate Republicans than the whack jobs that are currently having their moment in the sun. 
« Last Edit: Sunday 8 December 2019, 06:02:33 PM by cubaricho »

Online Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #6676 on: Sunday 8 December 2019, 05:43:13 PM »
The entire GOP needs to be burned to the ground electorally before there’s any chance of a center-right emerging to take hold of the party.

Offline thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • I'm just here to dunk on my country
« Reply #6677 on: Monday 9 December 2019, 01:15:32 AM »

Offline thomas

• General Member
« Reply #6678 on: Monday 9 December 2019, 10:26:59 PM »

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #6679 on: Monday 9 December 2019, 10:57:17 PM »
:lol:  The beige wave is coming.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #6680 on: Monday 9 December 2019, 11:42:28 PM »
I had no idea I was in South Carolina.

Online Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #6681 on: Tuesday 10 December 2019, 02:12:08 PM »
Abuse of power and obstruction of justice

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #6682 on: Tuesday 10 December 2019, 03:22:44 PM »
:lol: His 2021 inauguration is going to be an nWo promo after all this.

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
Re: US Clusterf*ckstravaganza - @bluf
« Reply #6683 on: Tuesday 10 December 2019, 03:26:41 PM »
I think his only way back into the race is to bait Biden into a pushup contest.

Offline thomas

• General Member
« Reply #6684 on: Tuesday 10 December 2019, 03:38:12 PM »
:lol: missed hilarity from GOP counsel yesterday. the guy needs his own show.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #6685 on: Tuesday 10 December 2019, 03:43:46 PM »
Bluf whit? He'll still be your president this time next year, and the year following that. :lol:
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
« Reply #6686 on: Tuesday 10 December 2019, 03:47:47 PM »
it happen surely refers to impeachment? he is impeached. time for you to drink your p*ss.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #6687 on: Tuesday 10 December 2019, 03:48:06 PM »
:okay: I know.

Offline thomas

• General Member
« Reply #6688 on: Tuesday 10 December 2019, 03:56:15 PM »
I think Bernie can win, bluf. VP Nina Turner to be passed the reins in 2024.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #6689 on: Tuesday 10 December 2019, 03:56:32 PM »
it happen surely refers to impeachment? he is impeached. time for you to drink your p*ss.

I've been fairly consistent in my expectations, of course Dems would proceed with it, the point was the whole process would achieve jackshit. :bluf:

Would be delighted if it happened, f***ing believe me. :lol:
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #6690 on: Tuesday 10 December 2019, 03:56:36 PM »

:lol:

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #6691 on: Tuesday 10 December 2019, 03:57:30 PM »
I think Bernie can win, bluf. VP Nina Turner to be passed the reins in 2024.

I like the optimism, I had it with Corbyn/Labour for the last two years though and my bubble is about to be burst come Friday the f***ing 13th. :huff:

Offline cubaricho

• General Member
« Reply #6692 on: Tuesday 10 December 2019, 04:27:42 PM »
Really wish it wasn't this that the Dems were trying to impeach on. There is absolutely no will from the general public for this to go through which the talking heads can't seem to figure out (because it actually is treasonous) but to me it's a real easy thought process: getting dirt on your political rival is something millions of Americans would do if they were in a position of power too. It's literally woven into the fabric of our society in the me-first attitude that prevails so strongly amongst the population. They literally don't give a f*** that Trump did exactly what they would do given the power he has.
« Last Edit: Wednesday 11 December 2019, 01:31:45 AM by cubaricho »

Offline AyeDubbleYoo

• General Member
  • Ian W
« Reply #6693 on: Tuesday 10 December 2019, 07:11:28 PM »
I'm watching this Vice film, about Dick Cheney. Really scary some of the stuff he got up to. Funding marketing to change global warming to climate change, spinning people to oppose inheritance tax, meeting with oil companies before invading Iraq. I didn't really know the extent of it.

Offline Super Duper Branko Strupar

• General Member
  • Leeds Leeds Leeds
« Reply #6694 on: Tuesday 10 December 2019, 10:52:17 PM »
Really wish it was this that the Dems were trying to impeach on. There is absolutely no will from the general public for this to go through which the talking heads can't seem to figure out (because it actually is treasonous) but to me it's a real easy thought process: getting dirt on your political rival is something millions of Americans would do if they were in a position of power too. It's literally woven into the fabric of our society in the me-first attitude that prevails so strongly amongst the population. They literally don't give a f*** that Trump did exactly what they would do given the power he has.

:thup: Same here too.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.

Offline cubaricho

• General Member

Offline Bizza

• General Member
  • Darlington FC, Newcastle United

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #6697 on: Wednesday 11 December 2019, 04:34:30 PM »

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #6698 on: Wednesday 11 December 2019, 04:38:20 PM »
So in the UK, you're the most disgusting antisemite if you link jewish people to Israel and in the US, they're enshrining it in law. All normal. :lol:

Offline thomas

• General Member
« Reply #6699 on: Wednesday 11 December 2019, 04:52:14 PM »
So in the UK, you're the most disgusting antisemite if you link jewish people to Israel and in the US, they're enshrining it in law. All normal. :lol:

then you had trump at AIC last week playing into the money loving jew trope which just got ... laughs and applause. (video starts at that point)