Author Topic: US Clusterf*ckstravaganza - IT HAPPEN/@bluf has to drink his p*ss, apparently.  (Read 170262 times)

Online neesy111

• General Member
Re: US Clusterf*ckstravaganza - It happen
« Reply #6650 on: Friday 6 December 2019, 12:56:53 AM »
https://www.npr.org/2019/12/05/785205068/in-tense-exchange-biden-calls-iowa-voter-a-damn-liar-challenges-him-to-iq-test

:lol: :lol:

Someone needs to come get grandpa.

Presidential candidate Joe Biden squared off with a voter in Iowa on Thursday, calling the man a "damn liar" after he accused Biden of helping to get his son on the board of a Ukrainian gas company in an attempt to win access with Ukraine's president.

In the testy exchange at a town hall packed with Biden supporters, the former vice president took umbrage with another accusation from the voter: that Biden is too old to run for president.

Biden, who is 77 years old, responded by challenging the voter to a pushup match, a running competition and an IQ test — offers that were greeted with audience applause.

I'm not defending trump here but there are serious questions that need to be answered that deal imo.

I would have thought someone who was wanting to become president would keep things squeaky clean.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #6651 on: Friday 6 December 2019, 01:09:17 AM »
I thought that as well but didn't want to say in fear of giving credence to Trump bullshit.
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #6652 on: Friday 6 December 2019, 01:10:19 AM »
It has even less weight than “Hillary’s emails.”

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
« Reply #6653 on: Friday 6 December 2019, 01:36:34 AM »
So far as what's publicly available, not even a scintilla of credible evidence of any wrongdoing by Biden has been produced. That's what makes the Republican claims so infuriating. Investigations are supposed to be based on some sort of minimally credible, reasonable basis and they just haven't shown that here. They're just spouting unsubstantiated bullshit. It's theoretically possible Biden did something wrong, but they sure haven't shown anything yet--or even really any basis for further digging.
« Last Edit: Friday 6 December 2019, 01:50:49 AM by B-more Mag »

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
« Reply #6654 on: Friday 6 December 2019, 11:39:26 AM »
This makes my blood boil.

The police are out of control.

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #6655 on: Friday 6 December 2019, 12:06:21 PM »
f***ing hell.

Online Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #6656 on: Friday 6 December 2019, 12:12:42 PM »
Insanity
Bearings Straight!

Offline Ian W

• General Member
« Reply #6657 on: Friday 6 December 2019, 12:14:29 PM »
The idea of police being routinely armed is absolutely terrifying. Wouldn’t trust most of them to operate a toaster.

Online loki679

• General Member
« Reply #6658 on: Friday 6 December 2019, 02:07:07 PM »
If you're getting your ass kicked in trade negotiations, there's only one guy to call.....

?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

:lol:
Comfy chairs, beer, and doom. Humanity's future is an early 90s LAN party.

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
« Reply #6659 on: Friday 6 December 2019, 02:10:43 PM »
Hunter Biden, tho.

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #6660 on: Friday 6 December 2019, 02:17:49 PM »
Hunter Biden is a horrible little boy who has ruined Ukraine and American and Russia.

Jared is a top lad who has not only solved the Middle East problem but knows Chinese food is dead nice.

Online thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • I'll snap your neck
« Reply #6661 on: Friday 6 December 2019, 02:21:09 PM »
Hunter Biden - crack rock, strippers and cushy jobs.
Jared Kushner - actual nuclear Armageddon

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
« Reply #6662 on: Friday 6 December 2019, 03:43:07 PM »

To Protect and Serve

Offline bobbydazzla

• General Member
« Reply #6663 on: Friday 6 December 2019, 07:37:20 PM »
The idea of police being routinely armed is absolutely terrifying. Wouldn’t trust most of them to operate a toaster.

I know an armed response copper very well and he has the mental capability of a toddler. A petulant, idiotic, simpleton prone to tantrums and knee jerk overreactions. 

You see the likes of those armed response in action on London Bridge last week and I can't comprehend how the idiot I know would be capable of such an impressive display of calculated, ruthless and efficient action when under massive amounts of pressure.

Online thomas

• General Member
  • I'll snap your neck
« Reply #6664 on: Saturday 7 December 2019, 02:55:56 AM »

What a turd

Online Raconteur

• General Member
  • I don't see any method at all, sir
« Reply #6665 on: Saturday 7 December 2019, 03:46:03 AM »

I know an armed response copper very well and he has the mental capability of a toddler. A petulant, idiotic, simpleton prone to tantrums and knee jerk overreactions. 

You see the likes of those armed response in action on London Bridge last week and I can't comprehend how the idiot I know would be capable of such an impressive display of calculated, ruthless and efficient action when under massive amounts of pressure.

I don’t know that cops with guns is the issue - in Australia, our police all wear sidearms, but we don’t have anything like the cop shootings the US does. At the risk of being obtuse, it’s cultural.
Steve Bruce: Ashley Enabler.

"I have heard lots of nonsense about tactics but the big thing is about showing pride and having a go." 29/09/19

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #6666 on: Saturday 7 December 2019, 03:54:06 AM »

I don’t know that cops with guns is the issue - in Australia, our police all wear sidearms, but we don’t have anything like the cop shootings the US does. At the risk of being obtuse, it’s cultural.

I think the biggest difference is the public isn't armed in Australia. 

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #6667 on: Saturday 7 December 2019, 06:06:19 AM »

I think the biggest difference is the public isn't armed in Australia.

Yeap.   Officers are armed in Spain but you never of shootings.

Online thomas

• General Member
  • I'll snap your neck
« Reply #6668 on: Sunday 8 December 2019, 07:15:56 AM »

Uggghhh it’s not fun anymore. They have to pull the plug on this.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #6669 on: Sunday 8 December 2019, 11:19:08 AM »
Jesus, that's as incoherent as Trump.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Online Raconteur

• General Member
  • I don't see any method at all, sir
« Reply #6670 on: Sunday 8 December 2019, 11:26:21 AM »
Am I the only one who thinks Pete Buttigieg’s rising numbers is because he is the “Establishment Democrats” plan b? As if the centrists can see Biden falling over and want to have a “moderate” alternative to the “screaming radical” Warren and Sanders?
Steve Bruce: Ashley Enabler.

"I have heard lots of nonsense about tactics but the big thing is about showing pride and having a go." 29/09/19

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #6671 on: Sunday 8 December 2019, 11:35:43 AM »
That's how I see it.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #6672 on: Sunday 8 December 2019, 02:00:31 PM »
?s=20

Wow, she really is a t***. :lol:

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #6673 on: Sunday 8 December 2019, 04:08:46 PM »
Biden still promised he'd be able to "work things out" with Graham if they both wound up in Washington together again after the election. "Nothing's gonna snap back, we're in a totally different world," Biden added. But he said he believed there would be "serious consequences" for the Republican Party as Americans reckon with Trump.

"It’s not like there’s going to be some great epiphany and people are going to wake up and go, 'oh my God, I'm now a Democrat.' And if you hear people on the rope line saying, ‘I'm a Republican,’ I say, ‘Stay a Republican.’ Vote for me but stay a Republican, because we need a Republican Party."

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/nidhiprakash/joe-biden-hunter-biden-questions

We’re f***ed.

Online thomas

• General Member
  • I'll snap your neck
« Reply #6674 on: Sunday 8 December 2019, 05:29:00 PM »
a democratic candidate saying that republicans need to continue voting republican because the democrats must be opposed is some real mask off s***