Author Topic: US Clusterf*ckstravaganza - It happen  (Read 156380 times)

Offline loki679

• General Member
Re: US Election Clusterf*ckstravaganza - Jeffrey Epstein Dead
« Reply #5000 on: Monday 12 August 2019, 08:54:00 AM »
Add Japan and South Korea to the list of allies Trump has shat on.  This bizarre bromance between him and Kim is weird as hell, he's either playing to some strategy or he's as thick as a whale sandwich.

At the controversial Hamptons fundraiser hosted at the home of SoulCycle and Equinox majority owner Stephen Ross this week, President Donald Trump stirred up even more controversy by mimicking an Asian accent and mocking South Korean President Moon Jae-in and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe, the New York Post reported.

When news broke that Ross was hosting the fundraiser for the president, a number of people decided to cancel their memberships to the fitness centers in protest. Referencing the criticism Ross had received, Trump said, “Steve Ross got into a little bit of trouble this week, I said, ‘Steve welcome to the world of politics!’”

Trump also discussed the U.S. relationship with South Korea and complained, “So why are we paying for their defense?” Trump said, likely referring to the U.S.-South Korea joint exercises at the border with North Korea. “They’ve got to pay,” he added.

Then, Trump mocked the South Korean president’s accent while talking about how he “caved in to Trump’s tough negotiations,” the Post wrote.

But the president wasn’t done being politically incorrect and offensive. Speaking about when he asked Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe whether kamikaze pilots in World War II were drunk or on drugs. Trump said, “Imagine they get in a plane with a half a tank of gas and fly into steel ships just for the love of their country!”

And still on the topic of Asia, Trump also spoke in glowing terms about North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un. “I just got a beautiful letter from him this week,” Trump said. “We are friends. People say he only smiles when he sees me.”

He added, “If I hadn’t been elected president we would be in a big fat juicy war with North Korea.”

He also reportedly praised the leader of Saudi Arabia, Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, who the CIA concluded was responsible for the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi. And he complained that the European Union has not paid its fair share into NATO—despite Europe recently promising to spend more.

Trump has mimicked Asian accents before. In February, he used an Asian accent when talking about Xi Jinping, the president of China, which also provoked outrage. And in 2015, he used a similar accent talking about dealing with Asian business partners.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-used-asian-accent-mock-210909533.html
Comfy chairs, beer, and doom. Humanity's future is an early 90s LAN party.

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #5001 on: Monday 12 August 2019, 08:56:13 AM »
The startegy is to be in awe of leaders who have no rules to adhere too and can kill who they see fit.

Offline Rafalove

• General Member
  • Was summerof69
« Reply #5002 on: Monday 12 August 2019, 11:51:59 AM »
Weird how so many of these sex offenders have links to the royal family. The Clintons also seem to be frequently caught up in demeanours. Horrible people, 2016 really was a terrible choice of candidates.

Offline Haz

• formerly known as Haswell
  • General Member
« Reply #5003 on: Monday 12 August 2019, 02:08:44 PM »
2016 really was a terrible choice of candidates.

The choice was stark; either a liar or a pathological liar & Psychopath.

They chose the Psychopath.
Drinking alcohol never solves anything. But neither does drinking milk.

It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
- William Ernest Henley

Offline Rafalove

• General Member
  • Was summerof69
« Reply #5004 on: Monday 12 August 2019, 03:41:41 PM »
Hillary has to be a psychopath too mind. Desperate for power.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #5006 on: Monday 12 August 2019, 06:51:05 PM »
Ah, I see we’re still engaging in the “both-sides” shithousery that gave us Trump. Cool cool cool.

Edit: not you, Bluf.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #5007 on: Monday 12 August 2019, 07:00:46 PM »
For what it's worth, always been fascinated with the whole "you must be a psychopath to want to lead a nation" theory that's explored in that link.  As it says, it's more about the tendencies seen in psychopathes rather than definitively stating they are nutcases.  This goes back to my Blair days.  He certainly had the eyes and mindset of a complete psycho.  For the record, not saying that to denigrate him, it is in fact what made him so damn useful, he thankfully didn't have some of the genocidal urges, but then there was a Iraq.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Nobody

• General Member
  • That chick was like the Pele of anal
« Reply #5008 on: Monday 12 August 2019, 07:01:01 PM »
When are the Democrats expected to chose their candidate? Just over a year left to the election, time to get a move on, right?

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #5009 on: Monday 12 August 2019, 07:06:22 PM »
Got a good 6 months yet, no? 

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #5010 on: Monday 12 August 2019, 07:17:19 PM »
Got to filter out all the good(ish) ones to pick old time Joe.

Offline Rafalove

• General Member
  • Was summerof69
« Reply #5011 on: Monday 12 August 2019, 08:20:57 PM »
Ah, I see we’re still engaging in the “both-sides” shithousery that gave us Trump. Cool cool cool.

Edit: not you, Bluf.

If I was American I definitely would have voted Hillary as I’m left wing. From a moral standpoint though, she’s every bit as bad as Trump imo. Her and Her Husband are however better at playing the game. She f***er Bernie over too, so she’s a double c***.

Offline QuakesMag

• General Member
  • Telling it how it isn't
« Reply #5012 on: Monday 12 August 2019, 08:49:05 PM »
Despite her being a very distasteful political animal, it is exceedingly hard to argue with a straight face that there is moral equivalence between Trump and Hillary.
Not one of the cool kids, and really insecure about it.

Offline Rafalove

• General Member
  • Was summerof69
« Reply #5013 on: Monday 12 August 2019, 09:12:35 PM »
I have include the Clinton’s together. I mean both are known for sexual misconduct perhaps even rape?and will say/do whatever necessary for power.
« Last Edit: Monday 12 August 2019, 09:24:23 PM by Rafalove »

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Only here for the GC.
« Reply #5014 on: Monday 12 August 2019, 09:19:58 PM »
When are the Democrats expected to chose their candidate? Just over a year left to the election, time to get a move on, right?

Thursday, July 16, 2020, on the last night of the 2020 Democratic National Convention. We'll likely have a presumptive nominee at least a month or so before that, but it won't be official until then.

Offline Raconteur

• General Member
  • I don't see any method at all, sir
« Reply #5015 on: Wednesday 14 August 2019, 08:17:31 AM »
Now is the time for Billy Barr’s investigation to find that the Clintons co-opted prison guards and facilitated the murder of Epstein.

I haven’t noticed the conspiracy thread being bumped - did Buckingham Palace sit this one out?  :cheesy:
Steve Bruce: Ashley Enabler.

"I have heard lots of nonsense about tactics but the big thing is about showing pride and having a go." 29/09/19

And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

« Reply #5018 on: Wednesday 14 August 2019, 08:41:07 PM »
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

Offline Haz

• General Member
« Reply #5019 on: Thursday 15 August 2019, 12:19:20 AM »
Six police shot in Philadelphia. Injuries not life threatening.

It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
- William Ernest Henley

Offline Haz

• General Member

- William Ernest Henley

Offline Shelvey's Hair

• General Member
« Reply #5021 on: Thursday 15 August 2019, 09:15:21 AM »
They play a small video clip during this interview, have a watch.

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20

Offline Tyne81

• General Member
« Reply #5023 on: Thursday 15 August 2019, 09:40:32 AM »
Never snitch on the Royals and high levels of Government is the lesson to be learned here.

Oh, and don't nonce kids and that. Big no no too.

Offline Conjo

• General Member
« Reply #5024 on: Thursday 15 August 2019, 10:36:53 AM »
Autopsy finds broken bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s neck, deepening questions around his death

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/autopsy-finds-broken-bones-in-jeffrey-epsteins-neck-deepening-questions-around-his-death/2019/08/14/d09ac934-bdd9-11e9-b873-63ace636af08_story.html

:whistle:

Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older
Toon Army Norway - www.newutd.no