Author Topic: ELECTION WEEK - Joe Biden elected 46th US President  (Read 557768 times)

Ameritoon, JeffJ, healthyaddiction, thomas (+ 2 Hidden) and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
Re: ELECTION WEEK - Joe Biden elected 46th US President
« Reply #22350 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 10:25:50 AM »

:lol:

Offline Kimbo

• General Member
« Reply #22351 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 10:46:40 AM »
Kayleigh McEnany had a f***ing mare yesterday, damn.

Out rightly claimed that Trump was not given a peaceful or orderly transfer of power when he came into office.

Then CNN asks why she won’t let them ask a question and she says she “doesn’t call on activists” :no:

Just like, why?

According to the fifth risk Obama gave Trump a great transition, and Bush gave Obama a great transition. The problem was that Trump didn’t really participate. People were sat around in government departments until January waiting for someone from Trump’s regime to turn up, then they would get some weirdo with no interest or knowledge in what that department does.

Offline Thomson Mouse

• General Member
  • Perth, Western Australia
« Reply #22352 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 11:29:43 AM »
?s=21
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

Offline NEEJ

• General Member
  • Kent
« Reply #22353 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 11:37:16 AM »
?s=21
I assumed that was satire. :lol:

Offline GeordieDazzler

• General Member
« Reply #22354 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 11:46:51 AM »
Christ help America if there's ever a pandemic with more than a 1% mortality rate.

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #22355 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 12:29:30 PM »
Christ help America if there's ever a pandemic with more than a 1% mortality rate.

I can only imagine what these guys were like on 9/11, watching the towers come down, "Pfffft, that's a fatality rate of less than 0.0018% of the country, what's the big deal?  Why the hell can't I fly to Florida tomorrow for Spring Break? Scaremongering."

Offline Conjo

• General Member
« Reply #22356 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 01:35:53 PM »
?s=21
I assumed that was satire. :lol:

She's just a puppet for republicans to legitimize their racism. Vile human being.
Toon Army Norway - www.newutd.no

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #22357 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 02:46:06 PM »

I can only imagine what these guys were like on 9/11, watching the towers come down, "Pfffft, that's a fatality rate of less than 0.0018% of the country, what's the big deal?  Why the hell can't I fly to Florida tomorrow for Spring Break? Scaremongering."

Yeah, I keep thinking about 9/11 and difference in response. It cost the U.S trillions after fighting 2 wars in the middle east and completely revamping the CIA and FBI. That was for 3k deaths (RIP).

Looking at half a million deaths by March and Don is still tweeting in his undies.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Online Doc

• General Member
« Reply #22358 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 02:53:22 PM »

?s=20

He’s already had it mate, made on difference. 😀

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Sleestak 2020
« Reply #22359 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 11:23:48 PM »
As expected, but still :sweetjesus:

...One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens.

That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence. In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more. At bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which relief may be granted. Therefore, I grant Defendants’ motions and dismiss Plaintiffs’ action with prejudice.

Offline Pandamninator

• General Member
« Reply #22360 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 12:22:10 AM »

...One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens.

That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence. In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more. At bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which relief may be granted. Therefore, I grant Defendants’ motions and dismiss Plaintiffs’ action with prejudice.

I'm no lawyer, but my brother who is said this is the legalese equivalent of a Nas diss track
"But Italian football can defy the laws of physics; only here does a small pull backwards on the shirt send a grown man tumbling forwards"

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Sleestak 2020
« Reply #22361 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 01:01:33 AM »

I'm no lawyer, but my brother who is said this is the legalese equivalent of a Nas diss track

:lol: That's a pretty good analogy.

By signing a pleading in federal court, the lawyer is certifying to the court that there's evidentiary support for the claims made in it. The lack of evidentiary support is a basis for sanctions. So the judge here is just shy of outright saying he'd sanction the Trump campaign, its lawyers, or both. That's a f***ing smack down.

Offline Thomson Mouse

• General Member
« Reply #22362 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 01:38:52 AM »
f***s sake

And he played golf

?s=21
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

Offline Decky

• General Member
« Reply #22363 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 02:35:32 AM »
Its like a horror movie over there.
Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.

Online thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • arf arf
« Reply #22364 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 03:38:25 AM »

even newsmax is done with it :lol: that tweet thread though. Trump has legitimately hired completely insane people.

Offline loki679

• General Member
  • 中国
« Reply #22365 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 04:00:51 AM »
Too nuts for Newsmax is an incredibly high bar to clear but they managed it.  Bravo :clap:
Comfy chairs, beer, and doom. Humanity's future is an early 90s LAN party.

Offline Pandamninator

• General Member
« Reply #22366 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 04:09:40 AM »
f***s sake

And he played golf

?s=21

Something something magically disappear after November 3rd something something only affects shithole Blue States.

I assume Abbott is quiet as a church mouse on all this?
"But Italian football can defy the laws of physics; only here does a small pull backwards on the shirt send a grown man tumbling forwards"

Offline Kaizero

• General Member
« Reply #22367 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 06:47:55 AM »
From CNN's Misinforrmation Watch:

Republican challenger Andrew Sitto implied the "tens of thousands of ballots" he saw cast for former vice president Joe Biden were proof of fraud, but the judge considered those ballots "not surprising." 

"It is not surprising that many of the votes being observed by Mr. Sitto were votes cast for Mr. Biden in light of the fact that former Vice President Biden received approximately 220,000 more votes than President Trump," Judge Kenny wrote in his ruling.

:sweetjesus:
But only in their dreams can men be truly free. It was always thus and always thus will be.

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #22368 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 08:13:37 AM »

Online Ben

• General Member
« Reply #22369 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 09:37:42 AM »
People seem to find it really easy to get close to Trump to take photos

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #22370 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 10:36:27 AM »
People seem to find it really easy to get close to Trump to take photos

You saying it's a shame that they arent armed?
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Offline loki679

• General Member
  • 中国
« Reply #22371 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 10:42:41 AM »
With everything going on we should be grateful that JEB! still has his eye on what's really important in these troubling times.

Comfy chairs, beer, and doom. Humanity's future is an early 90s LAN party.

Offline Thomson Mouse

• General Member
« Reply #22372 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 01:13:34 PM »
With everything going on we should be grateful that JEB! still has his eye on what's really important in these troubling times.

Tbf to him, he lost to an absolute mess of a person then president. I’d be burying my head in the non-political sands as well

Offline kingkerouac

• General Member
  • London, UK
« Reply #22373 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 01:26:19 PM »
And lowlights...

$2 million bail?
Where does a 17 year old get that kind of money?!
Is he from a wealthy background?

Offline xLiaaamx

• General Member
« Reply #22374 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 01:27:39 PM »
The right fundraised like crazy for him