Author Topic: USA Presidential Election...  (Read 448318 times)

MF3, Doc and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Super Duper Branko Strupar

• General Member
  • Bam Bam.
Re: USA Presidential Election - Ruth Bader Ginsburg (1933-2020)
« Reply #14525 on: Wednesday 23 September 2020, 10:51:32 PM »
Absolute f***ing madness. Actual insanity. All of it.
Soon you will find out the man I'm supposed to be.

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #14526 on: Wednesday 23 September 2020, 10:59:42 PM »
Some Republicans are alright.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #14527 on: Wednesday 23 September 2020, 11:15:03 PM »
Arnold’s a liberal soy boy cuck.

Offline TheHoob

• General Member
« Reply #14528 on: Wednesday 23 September 2020, 11:30:10 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Charlies

• General Member
« Reply #14529 on: Wednesday 23 September 2020, 11:49:45 PM »
?s=20

"I don't want to answer hard quetions"

Offline thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • arf
« Reply #14530 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 01:06:49 AM »
guess you had one in the chamber, huh Jerry? Don't sweat it man, we've all played "fart or not?" and lost.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #14531 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 01:09:39 AM »

Offline QuakesMag

• General Member
  • Carmel, California
« Reply #14532 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 04:07:00 AM »
Well, in lighter news, the proud citizens of Swastika, New York voted to keep their name.

I guess nobody liked the how Baby-Stealing Jew, New York rolled off the tongue. Although there was some serious consideration for SS Verfügungs, New York.
Not one of the cool kids, and really insecure about it.

Offline cubaricho

• General Member
« Reply #14533 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 04:21:19 AM »
Dan Rather always soothing my fears for a few minutes:

There is no more time for silence. There is no more time for choosing party over country. There is no more time for weighing the lesser of two evils. All women and men of conscience must speak or they are complicit in America lurching towards a dangerous cliff of autocracy and chaos. 

This is a moment of reckoning unlike any I have seen in my lifetime. I have seen this country in deep peril, as the hungry begged for sustenance during the Great Depression, as the Nazis marched across Europe and the Japanese across Asia, as missiles were moved into Cuba, as our political leaders were murdered, as a president ran a criminal conspiracy from the Oval Office, as planes were hijacked into skyscrapers. All of these were scary times, but through it all I never worried about a president actively undermining American democracy and inciting violence to do so - even Nixon, for all of his criminal activity.
What Donald Trump said today are the words of a dictator. To telegraph that he would consider becoming the first president in American history not to accept the peaceful transfer of power is not a throw-away line. It's not a joke. He doesn't joke. And it is not prospective. The words are already seeding a threat of violence and illegitimacy into our electoral process.

I suspect he is doing this because he feels he needs to. It is the same reason he sought dirt on Joe Biden, because he is deeply afraid of losing. Losing an election could mean losing in a court of law. It could mean prison time and ruin. But I suspect Trump's motives are more instinctual. He needs to hold on to power for the sake of power. He cannot lose, even if he has to cheat to win. Even if he has to blow up American democracy. He considers little if any about 200,000 plus deaths from COVID. Why would he care about our Constitution or Bill of Rights? 

There is no sugarcoating the dangers and darkness we live in. But I remain heartened that the majority of Americans do not want this. Trump is in danger of losing states that he should be winning handily. Yes, his base is energized and numerous. But so is the opposition. I have seen opposition parties in foreign countries channel the morality of their causes to bring great change. And most of those opposition movements didn't have the strength, power, and resources of those who stand against Donald Trump.

Donald Trump has himself defined the stakes of the election. This is a battle for American democracy as we've known it. We are well past warning shots. Allies across the political spectrum are ringing alarm bells. Right now, all those seeking to defeat Donald Trump know winning a close election may not be enough. The size of a victory will likely matter. Failing that, what happens? I don't know. But I would say we all should try to remain steady. Try to conserve our energy for the battles ahead. Be committed to your community, your country, and your conscience. If enough Americans of decency and courage come together, the future of this nation can be better, fairer, and more just.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #14534 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 08:57:07 AM »
If he refuses to hand over power you have the right to shoot him, don't you?

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #14535 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 03:47:50 PM »
So they shot into an adjacent black apartment as well but didn't get wanton endangerment for that? :hmm:

Offline cubaricho

• General Member
« Reply #14536 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 04:49:47 PM »
So they shot into an adjacent black apartment as well but didn't get wanton endangerment for that? :hmm:

:lol: really? I mean, I’m not surprised.  :'(

Offline thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • arf
« Reply #14537 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 06:44:35 PM »
preemptive deuce: none of this is real and it's very stupid but it's also something a lot of very highly paid ex-insider people did and it's still interesting in a dumb fluff way

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2020/09/investigative-reports/bipartisan-washington-insiders-reveal-their-plan-for-chaos-if-trump-wins-the-election/

In the TIP’s “clear Trump win” scenario (see page 17), Joe Biden – played in the war game by John Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign manager and chief of staff to former President Bill Clinton – retracted his election night concession and subsequently convinced “three states with Democratic governors – North Carolina, Wisconsin and Michigan – to ask for recounts.” Then, the governors of Wisconsin and Michigan “sent separate slates of electors to counter those sent by the state legislature” to the Electoral College, which Trump had won, in an attempt to undermine, if not prevent, that win.

Next, “the Biden campaign encouraged Western states, particularly California but also Oregon and Washington, and collectively known as “Cascadia,” to secede from the Union unless Congressional Republicans agreed to a set of structural reforms. (emphasis added)” Subsequently, “with advice from [former] President Obama,” the Biden campaign laid out those “reforms” as the following:

Give statehood to Washington, DC and Puerto Rico

Divide California into five states “to more accurately represent its population in the Senate”

Require Supreme Court justices to retire at 70

Eliminate the Electoral College

In other words, these “structural reforms” involve the creation of what essentially amounts to having the U.S. by composed 56 states, with the new states set to ensure a perpetual majority for Democrats, as only Democrat-majority areas (DC, Puerto Rico and California) are given statehood. Notably, in other scenarios where Biden won the Electoral College, Democrats did not support its elimination.

Also notable is the fact that, in this simulation, the TIP blamed the Trump campaign for the Democrats’ decision to take the “provocative, unprecedented actions” laid out above, asserting that Trump’s campaign had “created the conditions to force the Biden campaign” into taking these actions by doing things like giving “an interview to The Intercept in which he [Trump] stated that he would have lost the election if Bernie Sanders had been nominated” instead of Biden as the Democratic presidential candidate.

If Trump wins Obama will tell the governors of all western coast states to secede.
The full report is just pure italian chef's kiss emoji. https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/7013152/Preventing-a-Disrupted-Presidential-Election-and.pdf

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #14538 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 06:48:43 PM »
:lol: I only wish Democrats had huevos that big.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #14539 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 06:52:59 PM »
:lol: Every answer to the question "Why did the Second Civil War occur?" will be correct. Every f***ing answer.

Offline QuakesMag

• General Member
  • Carmel, California
« Reply #14540 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 08:01:36 PM »
:lol: I only wish Democrats had huevos that big.

Don't fret. They have a few strongly worded condemnations poised in their arsenal.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #14541 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 08:14:31 PM »
:lol: us east coasters would be f***ed if the entire West Coast f***ed off from the country. We’d have to do our own secession too.

Offline leffe186

• General Member
  • Akron, Ohio
« Reply #14542 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 08:17:23 PM »
:lol: Every answer to the question "Why did the Second Civil War occur?" will be correct. Every f***ing answer.

The War of Southern Aggression? The War of Stupid Aggression?
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline GeordieDazzler

• General Member
« Reply #14543 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 08:20:32 PM »

Offline leffe186

• General Member
  • Akron, Ohio
« Reply #14544 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 08:22:08 PM »
Christ, the stupidity when cut together is overwhelming.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline QuakesMag

• General Member
  • Carmel, California
« Reply #14545 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 09:10:23 PM »

He really is the Kwizats Hadarach of micro-junk douchebags.

Online Doc

• General Member
« Reply #14546 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 09:18:09 PM »
Needs a good "Jaaaaah-Taaah" to the head, would solve a lot of problems. :lol:
Thought there was only me and a friend of mine who'd ever seen this.

Online wormy

• General Member
« Reply #14547 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 09:28:21 PM »
Do you believe in genes. :lol:

On the theme of montages I enjoyed this one earlier:

Offline cubaricho

• General Member
« Reply #14548 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 09:40:10 PM »
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/24/915781077/conenator-who-is-amy-coney-barrett-front-runner-for-supreme-court-nomination

The 48-year-old judge on the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals in Chicago is a favorite among social conservatives. They, and others on the right, view her record as anti-abortion rights and hostile to the Affordable Care Act. If nominated and confirmed, Barrett would be the youngest justice on the Supreme Court and could help reshape the law and society for generations to come.

Stoked.

Offline Conjo

• General Member
« Reply #14549 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 10:34:17 PM »
Toon Army Norway - www.newutd.no