Author Topic: USA Presidential Election - Ruth Bader Ginsburg (1933-2020)  (Read 390453 times)

DoctorBeaker and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • The perfect food
Re: USA Presidential Election - Biden/Harris vs Trump/Pence
« Reply #14325 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 06:51:52 AM »
The cool thing is his answers were so batshit they wouldn't even show him "owning them" in response. Like usually both sides (RNC/DNC) claim a win/loss based on whose town hall it is and spin it but fox isn't even going to try :lol: :lol:

Offline Varadi

• General Member
« Reply #14326 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 08:38:56 AM »
Herd mentality is going to save you all :lol:

Offline Papavasiliou

• General Member
« Reply #14327 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 11:19:23 AM »
Trump: A lot of people think the masks are not good.
Reporter: Who are those people?
Trump: ...Waiters

:lol:

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #14329 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 12:10:29 PM »
Trump: A lot of people think the masks are not good.
Reporter: Who are those people?
Trump: ...Waiters

:lol:

:lol: Jesus f***ing Christ.

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Sleestak 2020
« Reply #14330 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 01:05:30 PM »
Elise Stefanik's tongue is deep in Trump's anal canal.

Offline leffe186

• General Member
  • Akron, Ohio
« Reply #14331 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 03:34:25 PM »
I keep forgetting who she is because I have a friend with almost exactly the same name.

I'm just really, really tired of being gaslit. It sounds like Trump did broadly OK in a hostile situation, and what she says has some sense behind it. Yet when these people repeatedly and endlessly tell me I didn't see what I saw, or I didn't hear what I heard, or black is white, or up is down, then I'm done listening. If I know you're lying to me, why should I believe you on something I happen not to know about?

And of course, even when he's doing well, I've got the President of the USA, whose party is a majority in the Senate, telling me the Democrats haven't enacted a mask mandate. Or that he's if anything overplayed the COVID threat. Or when faced with multiple questions about healthcare, completely failing to give us any idea of what his plan is. What were his "substantive responses" about healthcare? What's substantive about the argument against masks being that "waiters" don't think they're good, because they touch them a lot?

He is who he is, I know. I'm trying to be dispassionate and objective. I'm just so sick and tired of people telling me he's something else.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline Ameritoon

• General Member
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #14332 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 03:38:33 PM »
Trump dealing with regular people is great. We should let a normie moderate the debates.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #14333 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 10:35:23 PM »
:lol: You might think you've got balls, but Lindsey Graham is here to tell you that you don't know what balls f***ing are:

Offline cubaricho

• General Member
« Reply #14334 on: Thursday 17 September 2020, 08:57:38 PM »

Michael Bloomberg starts his ad push against Trump in Florida.

Offline cubaricho

• General Member
« Reply #14335 on: Friday 18 September 2020, 12:56:57 AM »
“Left-wing rioting and mayhem...are the direct result of decades of left-wing indoctrination in our schools.“

-Donald Trump

This guy, man. He said he wants more “Pro-American” education taught in school. Tinpot dictator s***.

Offline Disco

• General Member
  • Newcastle
« Reply #14336 on: Friday 18 September 2020, 01:10:00 AM »

Michael Bloomberg starts his ad push against Trump in Florida.

Given how little Trumpists care about covid would it not be better to go after unemployment and him actually being the president not Biden or, probably better for anyone not a fan, to just go and f***ing vote please go and f***ing vote?

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #14337 on: Friday 18 September 2020, 01:29:07 AM »
No point even trying to convince Trumpists, got to go after the traditional Republicans.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #14338 on: Friday 18 September 2020, 01:32:28 AM »
No point even trying to convince Trumpists, got to go after the traditional Republicans.

Think their plan is to be complicit for his final term and then act like they hated him all along when they run Tom Cotton or some nutcase in four years.

Offline Disco

• General Member
  • Newcastle
« Reply #14339 on: Friday 18 September 2020, 02:08:49 AM »

That’s what I was getting at. Have they lost money, their job, feel less safe in a non pinned on Biden way?

Can’t imagine there’s many either as we’ve seen over here. Folk will fall in line when they realise apartheid is an attainable dream.

Offline cubaricho

• General Member
« Reply #14340 on: Friday 18 September 2020, 02:16:43 AM »
My buddy posted about the forced hysterectomies on his Facebook and the first comment was: “You must be getting your news from the CNN” - like they don’t actually believe it’s happening.

I’m f***ing terrified man.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #14341 on: Friday 18 September 2020, 01:53:46 PM »
My buddy posted about the forced hysterectomies on his Facebook and the first comment was: “You must be getting your news from the CNN” - like they don’t actually believe it’s happening.

He's going to win.

Offline TheHoob

• General Member
« Reply #14342 on: Friday 18 September 2020, 01:55:06 PM »
 :lol:  :anguish:

Offline Disco

• General Member
  • Newcastle
« Reply #14343 on: Friday 18 September 2020, 02:32:17 PM »
Can't even get good odds on Don to win. Evens at best, absolute shoe-in plus even if does technically lose he's going nowhere.

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Sleestak 2020
« Reply #14344 on: Friday 18 September 2020, 02:32:40 PM »

He's going to win.

:lol: There was a little piece on Slate about how nice it would be to be hit in the head with a shovel and out cold for the next six-some-odd weeks.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #14345 on: Friday 18 September 2020, 02:35:58 PM »

He's going to win.

:lol: There was a little piece on Slate about how nice it would be to be hit in the head with a shovel and out cold for the next six-some-odd weeks.

:lol: Can't wait to see the respective October surprises. We've already had dueling sexual assault allegations, the f*** is left.

Offline Ameritoon

• General Member
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #14346 on: Friday 18 September 2020, 02:58:48 PM »

He's going to win.

:lol: I've been saying this for a bit now, and my friend told me last night he's been hoping to fall into a coma for the next 6 weeks. I thought it was just the depression talking, glad everyone feels that way.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #14347 on: Friday 18 September 2020, 03:16:44 PM »
I’m gonna be a f***ing mess on Election Day. I left for vacation on Election Day 2018 and had to get my appendix removed a day later. Causation? Maybe.

Offline AyeDubbleYoo

• General Member
  • Ian W
« Reply #14348 on: Friday 18 September 2020, 03:21:17 PM »
I went into some sort of shock on the brexit vote. Stayed up all night transfixed by it, was absolutely hyper the next day and for a few days after. Just couldn’t calm down for days.

Online MiggysFirstGoal

• General Member
« Reply #14349 on: Friday 18 September 2020, 03:23:40 PM »
I’m off work the day after the election. Can’t wait to watch the meltdown from either side.