Author Topic: US Clusterf*ckstravaganza - IT HAPPEN/@bluf has to drink his p*ss, apparently.  (Read 170245 times)

Offline Darth Crooks

• General Member
  • The greatest show on Darth
Re: US Politics & Society: Trump continued...
« Reply #100 on: Tuesday 27 November 2018, 02:57:37 PM »
Just seeing the pictures from the border.  This is f***ing shameful, man, they're lobbing tear gas and pepper spray at kids ffs.

Can't wait for the classic 'don't bring your kids and they won't get tear gassed' justification.

Fox News actually went for 'pepper spray is basically food, you can put it on nachos'

Not even joking.

I mean I cook with hot fat, doesn’t mean I’d be okay with it been forced into my eyes.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #101 on: Tuesday 27 November 2018, 03:36:30 PM »
Just seeing the pictures from the border.  This is f***ing shameful, man, they're lobbing tear gas and pepper spray at kids ffs.

Can't wait for the classic 'don't bring your kids and they won't get tear gassed' justification.

Fox News actually went for 'pepper spray is basically food, you can put it on nachos'

Not even joking.

I mean I cook with hot fat, doesn’t mean I’d be okay with it been forced into my eyes.

:lol:

Online Anderson

• General Member
Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal: "From impending tragedy to near-triumph via the most improbable route possible - 95 minutes that neatly encapsulate 130 years of football on this particular piece of grass. Newcastle, United, will never be defeated."

Sir Bobby Robson - What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

Online 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #103 on: Tuesday 27 November 2018, 08:44:36 PM »

Offline cubaricho

• General Member
« Reply #104 on: Tuesday 27 November 2018, 08:51:01 PM »
Still banging on about the server. :lol:
▒▓██ N █ U █ F █ C ██▓▒

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #105 on: Tuesday 27 November 2018, 09:14:48 PM »
Mueller’s only public comment after all this should just be to call him a c***.

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #106 on: Tuesday 27 November 2018, 09:22:14 PM »
Still can't believe he's allowed to say that to a prosecutor.

« Reply #107 on: Tuesday 27 November 2018, 09:29:08 PM »
I'm not so sure he is...
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #108 on: Tuesday 27 November 2018, 10:04:02 PM »
I swear to f***, he better bring him down or Trump is almost f***ing right (about it being a waste of money, if nothing else).  I know there's the "happening" joke, but I seriously want to see this c*** go down. 
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
« Reply #109 on: Tuesday 27 November 2018, 10:19:51 PM »
I love the way he's always OH NOES!!! MUELLER ARE RUIN PEEPOLES LIVE--as if they should have had complete f***ing carte blanche to commit the crimes of which they were convicted.

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #110 on: Tuesday 27 November 2018, 11:11:13 PM »
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

« Reply #111 on: Tuesday 27 November 2018, 11:15:14 PM »
:lol: We're f***ed.

Offline Haz

• formerly known as Haswell
  • General Member
« Reply #112 on: Wednesday 28 November 2018, 03:29:53 AM »
Manafort deal off, caught with his pants on fire. Again. Now faces the rest of his life in prison. What's he covering up to make him turn rogue again? Must be something big. Also, Guardian reports Manafort went to the Equadorian embassy to meet with Assange during election. If true that pretty much wraps out all up. Not only will they get dickhead Trump but also that smug, self serving c***, Assange.
Drinking alcohol never solves anything. But neither does drinking milk.

It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
- William Ernest Henley

Offline QuakesMag

• General Member
  • Telling it how it isn't
« Reply #113 on: Wednesday 28 November 2018, 04:14:52 AM »
Mississippi is so s*** that its f***ing Morlock citizens would vote in a Senator if he lynched a few people at a rally.
Not one of the cool kids, and really insecure about it.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #114 on: Wednesday 28 November 2018, 04:22:43 AM »
:lol: The lynching stuff and the confederate cosplay probably put her over the top.

Offline TheHoob

• General Member
« Reply #115 on: Wednesday 28 November 2018, 10:02:21 AM »

:pokerface:

« Reply #116 on: Wednesday 28 November 2018, 10:13:40 AM »
:lol: How much of a moron do you have to be to have a Gender Reveal Party?

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #117 on: Wednesday 28 November 2018, 10:21:24 AM »
Especially in today's climate when you may have to wait till the child is an adult to really find out.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline loki679

• General Member
« Reply #118 on: Wednesday 28 November 2018, 10:53:16 AM »
Intredasting....

But Mueller’s team appears to have no doubt that Manafort was lying to them. That means they didn’t really need his testimony, at all. It also means they had no need to keep secrets — they could keep giving Manafort the impression that he was pulling a fast one over the prosecutors, all while reporting misleading information to Trump that he could use to fill out his open book test. Which increases the likelihood that Trump just submitted sworn answers to those questions full of lies.

And that “detailed sentencing submission … sett[ing] forth the nature of the defendant’s crimes and lies” that Mueller mentions in the report?

There’s your Mueller report, which will be provided in a form that Matt Whitaker won’t be able to suppress. (Reminder: Mueller included 38 pages of evidence along with Manafort’s plea agreement, which I argued showed how what Manafort and Trump did to Hillary was the same thing that Manafort had done to Yulia Tymoshenko.)

https://www.emptywheel.net/2018/11/26/manafort-tests-the-theory-of-an-unpardonable-plea/
Comfy chairs, beer, and doom. Humanity's future is an early 90s LAN party.

Offline Papavasiliou

• General Member
« Reply #119 on: Wednesday 28 November 2018, 11:25:41 AM »
Intredasting....

But Mueller’s team appears to have no doubt that Manafort was lying to them. That means they didn’t really need his testimony, at all. It also means they had no need to keep secrets — they could keep giving Manafort the impression that he was pulling a fast one over the prosecutors, all while reporting misleading information to Trump that he could use to fill out his open book test. Which increases the likelihood that Trump just submitted sworn answers to those questions full of lies.

And that “detailed sentencing submission … sett[ing] forth the nature of the defendant’s crimes and lies” that Mueller mentions in the report?

There’s your Mueller report, which will be provided in a form that Matt Whitaker won’t be able to suppress. (Reminder: Mueller included 38 pages of evidence along with Manafort’s plea agreement, which I argued showed how what Manafort and Trump did to Hillary was the same thing that Manafort had done to Yulia Tymoshenko.)

https://www.emptywheel.net/2018/11/26/manafort-tests-the-theory-of-an-unpardonable-plea/

Intredasting indeed...

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #120 on: Wednesday 28 November 2018, 12:06:20 PM »

:lol: Could he not see the super dry grass all over the f***ing place?

edit: :lol: :lol: The grass is everywhere! Why would you do that there?

« Reply #121 on: Wednesday 28 November 2018, 12:29:36 PM »
:lol: Dry grass or wet grass, Mike. No one else f***ing cares. Have a glass of wine at home when you find out. Make a decision on paint colour. Don't throw a party.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #122 on: Wednesday 28 November 2018, 12:42:09 PM »
:lol: Oh, I mean obviously don't nobody give a f***. That goes without saying. I'm just like if you're gonna do that, surely you heard the dry ass grass crunching underneath your feet. Surely a tiny voice was like this isn't the best place for an uncontrolled blaze.

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #123 on: Wednesday 28 November 2018, 03:04:26 PM »
A little sad we didn't have one now. Never considered that I could burn out 50,000 acres of land. Maybe next time.

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #124 on: Wednesday 28 November 2018, 03:07:28 PM »