Author Topic: UK Politics - Generation Tory  (Read 60261 times)

TheHoob (+ 1 Hidden) and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Thomson Mouse

• General Member
  • Perth, Western Australia
Re: UK Politics - Generation Tory
« Reply #2125 on: Yesterday at 04:52:46 PM »
I wonder what bad news has been buried in the past week btw. Guarantee something utterly s*** has slipped through without much attention.
I've been wondering whether this (Cumgate) has all been their most elaborate dead cat scheme yet.

:thup:

As insulting as it is what Cummings did, it still pales in comparison to our performance during this crisis. I'd much rather waste time talking about some adviser, 4 years before a GE, take a hit in the polls but eventually move on. Might not work, might have to sack him eventually, but still not talking about a lot of dead people and all their missed targets. I'd imagine they don't care what happens in the polls, this time last year they were at their lowest in decades (or was it a century? :lol:) so they'll always have that, perhaps misplaced, confidence they can rectify it.

This advisor is responsible for the performance during this crisis
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #2126 on: Yesterday at 05:24:27 PM »
I wonder what bad news has been buried in the past week btw. Guarantee something utterly s*** has slipped through without much attention.
I've been wondering whether this (Cumgate) has all been their most elaborate dead cat scheme yet.

:thup:

As insulting as it is what Cummings did, it still pales in comparison to our performance during this crisis. I'd much rather waste time talking about some adviser, 4 years before a GE, take a hit in the polls but eventually move on. Might not work, might have to sack him eventually, but still not talking about a lot of dead people and all their missed targets. I'd imagine they don't care what happens in the polls, this time last year they were at their lowest in decades (or was it a century? :lol:) so they'll always have that, perhaps misplaced, confidence they can rectify it.

They'll just change leader and the media will get behind the new one. Rees Mogg has been keeping his powder dry.

Offline Darth Crooks

• General Member
  • The greatest show on Darth
« Reply #2127 on: Yesterday at 05:51:04 PM »
His experience during Edward Jenner's smallpox vaccine development would've proved beneficial

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #2128 on: Yesterday at 05:52:05 PM »

?s=20
Whether it's God or the bomb
It's just the same
It's only fear under another name
And the corporate snakes coming in to feed
On that pathetic fact known as human greed
Skin and bone being raked over those hot coals
This dump never seems to give time for human soul

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #2129 on: Yesterday at 06:06:26 PM »

?s=20
Hiring Deloitte to manage PPE procurement (debacle) for example ?
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline BottledDog

• General Member
  • Deptford, London
« Reply #2130 on: Yesterday at 11:36:36 PM »
2nd home twunt makes another unlawful decision.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-52826751

"Newcastle is a strange club and I don't know what else you can say about them" - Ferguson.

Online ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #2131 on: Today at 12:11:52 AM »
?s=20
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline Disco

• General Member
  • Newcastle
« Reply #2132 on: Today at 12:26:37 AM »
Massive win for the government and top centrists with the above and BBC stuff. The more they discredit and infiltrate mass media messaging the more they win and the angrier real English people get.

The march to America picks up speed daily.

Online Rafalove

• General Member
  • Was summerof69
« Reply #2133 on: Today at 12:32:11 AM »