Author Topic: Football Leaks  (Read 7299 times)

Offline Raconteur

• General Member
  • I don't see any method at all, sir
Re: Football Leaks
« Reply #125 on: Thursday 8 November 2018, 08:32:22 am »
Can't criticise Kylian Mbappe - he's the next global phenomenon and, to me, is absolutely perfect.

If there’s one player in the world who can say, “Nah, but I want a jet chucked in”, it’s Mbappe.
Looking after Charles Freck's artifacts

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #126 on: Thursday 8 November 2018, 11:33:21 am »
It's pointless comparing different industries like. :lol:

In any case, it's human nature to seek the best deal you can get, be it the average man or a top footballer. That's why you have contract negotiations, especially with oil-rich owners, that you test the waters to see how far you can go. And I couldn't care less about saving money for rich Middle East countries.

Well aye, I agree. I'm saying it's an industry with inherent risk, and I personally don't care what they players make as I'd much rather the obscene riches were going their way and not some rich bloke's back pocket. If I was in a position to ask for a private jet I probably would too
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • plus d'argent, plus de problemes
« Reply #127 on: Thursday 8 November 2018, 04:55:54 pm »
Can't criticise Kylian Mbappe - he's the next global phenomenon and, to me, is absolutely perfect.

Alright Love Actually.

Offline Kaizero

• General Member
« Reply #128 on: Friday 9 November 2018, 06:10:00 pm »
Neymar gets paid £4.2 Million a year extra if he claps the fans after the game.
There's a thousand yous, there's only one of me.

Offline Dinho lad

• General Member
« Reply #129 on: Friday 9 November 2018, 09:20:47 pm »
Life's is one f***ed up s***.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #130 on: Saturday 10 November 2018, 03:17:05 am »
Life's is one f***ed up s***.

But he's got every right to ask for more... It's a short career you know... poorly knees...

I hope some autistic has a fit and sues the f*** out of hm.

Offline Dinho lad

• General Member
« Reply #131 on: Saturday 10 November 2018, 11:55:58 am »
It's just the thought that for merely clapping the fans, a tit like Neymar gets paid the sort of money millions and millions of people work a lifetime for in order to buy a house.

It's not necessarily a dig at Neymar, it's just a dig at life! ('Life is a beauty' is my saying! :yao:)

Offline geordiedean

• General Member
« Reply #132 on: Saturday 10 November 2018, 12:10:29 pm »
It's just the thought that for merely clapping the fans, a tit like Neymar gets paid the sort of money millions and millions of people work a lifetime for in order to buy a house.

It's not necessarily a dig at Neymar, it's just a dig at life! ('Life is a beauty' is my saying! :yao:)

A lot of these people have completely lost touch with reality money wise. Neymar gets an extra 80k a week just for applauding fans that pay to watch him and Floyd Mayweather pays 18M for a watch......Absolute madness
and now Tudor's gone down for Newcastle

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #133 on: Saturday 10 November 2018, 12:59:40 pm »

Is that entirely true? It could be that he loses 80k if he doesn't applaud.

Offline Kaizero

• General Member
« Reply #134 on: Saturday 10 November 2018, 01:09:08 pm »

Is that entirely true? It could be that he loses 80k if he doesn't applaud.

It's how it's reported in Football Leaks. It's a bonus he gets for applauding fans.
There's a thousand yous, there's only one of me.

Offline Disco

« Reply #135 on: Thursday 7 March 2019, 06:30:22 pm »
UEFA investigating City.

Online TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #136 on: Thursday 7 March 2019, 06:37:45 pm »
Oh noeeessss

Offline Tiresias

• General Member
  • #TeamBenArfa
« Reply #137 on: Thursday 7 March 2019, 07:50:22 pm »
Talk about them being banned from the champions league, suspect they'll get everything short of that cos can't have one of their big brands missing out
Just waiting for the glasses to go in the pocket

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy User of Shoes
  • General Member
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
« Reply #138 on: Thursday 7 March 2019, 07:59:00 pm »
It will come to nothing more than s fine that they can easily pay off by increasing their sponsorship in order to cover.

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #139 on: Thursday 7 March 2019, 08:20:32 pm »
Talk about them being banned from the champions league, suspect they'll get everything short of that cos can't have one of their big brands missing out
Are Man City a big brand? They're just plastic and nobody cares about them
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline Chicane

• General Member
« Reply #140 on: Thursday 7 March 2019, 08:28:40 pm »
Pep is a brand in and of himself

Offline jdckelly

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #141 on: Thursday 7 March 2019, 11:23:01 pm »
maybe, maybe not what will terrify uefa is getting dragged into a real court and potentially their ffp rules getting declared illegal so I'd be willing to bet on a fine and harsh telling off

Offline Disco

« Reply #142 on: Friday 8 March 2019, 12:40:45 am »

Wider world I would imagine so.

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #143 on: Friday 8 March 2019, 09:04:39 am »
I find the stick Man City and their fans get from our fans odd, tbh. Before their takeover and Robinho I always considered them a similar sort of club to us.

We rarely sold out our Champions League games from what I remember yetvthis seems a stick that people seem to beat these up about. Naturally when you become more successful and accustomed to the CL or Wembley finals etc, some of the magic will wane. It’s hardly a rich part of the country and costs will come into play.

If Newcastle ever became successful long term it’d likely be due to a City or Chelsea style takeover and crazy spending. I’d be surprised if crowds etc would be too dissimilar. Only difference is we’d likeky still sell out all league tickets.
?s=21

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #144 on: Friday 8 March 2019, 09:06:11 am »
I find the stick Man City and their fans get from our fans odd, tbh. Before their takeover and Robinho I always considered them a similar sort of club to us.

We rarely sold out our Champions League games from what I remember yetvthis seems a stick that people seem to beat these up about. Naturally when you become more successful and accustomed to the CL or Wembley finals etc, some of the magic will wane. It’s hardly a rich part of the country and costs will come into play.

If Newcastle ever became successful long term it’d likely be due to a City or Chelsea style takeover and crazy spending. I’d be surprised if crowds etc would be too dissimilar. Only difference is we’d likeky still sell out all league tickets.
I just hate them cos they’re a propaganda tool for murderers and slave drivers tbf
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline Sho'Time

• General Member
« Reply #145 on: Friday 8 March 2019, 09:07:49 am »
I doubt it. If Liverpool can max out Anfield, Newcastle could get the same number at least in SJP.

Offline Turnstile

« Reply #146 on: Friday 8 March 2019, 09:36:43 am »

From what I remember Champions League games were sold out the first season 97/98 before the ground expansion. Second time around 02/03 when the ground was 52,000 there were empty seats. Midweek games very rarely sell out it seems, regardless of competition or opposition. There's logical explanations for that I guess.

The surprise with Man City for me is the empty seats at their weekend Premier League games, that's whether they are set to win the league or the reigning champions. Not sure why they felt they had to up their capacity a few years ago.

Offline Colo's Short and Curlies

• AKA SP60sH
  • General Member
« Reply #147 on: Friday 8 March 2019, 10:00:59 am »

From what I remember Champions League games were sold out the first season 97/98 before the ground expansion. Second time around 02/03 when the ground was 52,000 there were empty seats. Midweek games very rarely sell out it seems, regardless of competition or opposition. There's logical explanations for that I guess.

The surprise with Man City for me is the empty seats at their weekend Premier League games, that's whether they are set to win the league or the reigning champions. Not sure why they felt they had to up their capacity a few years ago.

Penis waving probably, a max capacity figure is something else to crow about and if rivals are increasing then they will too
If you use supplements for your garden/pets/yourself please have a look at my mates website - www.thefulvicacidcompany.com

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy User of Shoes
  • General Member
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
« Reply #148 on: Friday 8 March 2019, 03:15:57 pm »
If you speak to Man City fans from before they got rich then they are often honest that their supporter base is somewhere between to 30k-40k mark. The owners will have upped the capacity in the anticipation that Man Utd will continue to stagnate and they can become the most successful club in the North, and then the kids in Manchester and glory hunters will jump on board.