Author Topic: Leicester City owner amongst 5 killed in helicopter crash at King Power stadium  (Read 11161 times)

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
Re: Leicester City owner's helicopter crashes at King Power stadium!
« Reply #25 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:01:06 pm »
Horrific. :(

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #26 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:02:36 pm »
Invalid Tweet ID?s=21

This is horrific. :(
?s=21

Offline frankpingel

• General Member
« Reply #27 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:04:06 pm »
Saying on BBC it's where people gather for autographs after games.

Offline geordiedean

• General Member
« Reply #28 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:04:40 pm »
Nah man, that’s the helicopter on its side. Do they have doors on both sides? Imagine surviving that impact and then not being able to escape.

Feel quite sick having joked about hoping that would happen to Ashley.

You should never feel sick about wishing this on Ashley lets be honest all of our Christmas's  would have come at once if the fat c*** was a victim of something like this
and now Tudor's gone down for Newcastle

Offline wormy

• General Member
« Reply #29 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:05:37 pm »
Saying on BBC it's where people gather for autographs after games.

Ah, man. :(

Offline dtd

• So55
  • General Member
« Reply #30 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:07:14 pm »
Exploded in the air? Helicopters don’t just explode in the air. If that’s what happened, then we’re talking pre-meditated.
"What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #31 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:08:54 pm »
Nah man, that’s the helicopter on its side. Do they have doors on both sides? Imagine surviving that impact and then not being able to escape.

You should never feel sick about wishing this on Ashley lets be honest all of our Christmas's  would have come at once if the fat c*** was a victim of something like this

Are there really people like this? f***ing hell man I hate him but I’m done with people in general if fucktards like this are for real.
?s=21

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #32 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:10:22 pm »
Rotor fail wouldn’t lead to exploding in the air, so one of the reports is incorrect.

Hopefully it was the rotor failure as there’s a small chance of survivors, the other report would mean surely none had any chance of surviving.

Offline POOT

• General Member
  • Don't do yersel. It's a dig.
« Reply #33 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:10:26 pm »

Are there really people like this? f***ing hell man I hate him but I’m done with people in general if fucktards like this are for real.

Aye, wishing death on someone really doesn't put you in a good light.
Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up!

Offline Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:11:32 pm »
Exploded in the air? Helicopters don’t just explode in the air. If that’s what happened, then we’re talking pre-meditated.

Aye that sounds like total bollocks.

Offline AsprillasShinPad

• General Member
« Reply #35 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:12:06 pm »

Looks like it's lost control then smashed in and ended up on it's side.  Doors looked closed, so likely not good news, irrespective of the fire.

Horrible stuff.  I think if there were survivors, there'd have been news by now.

Offline wormy

• General Member
« Reply #36 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:12:48 pm »

In this thread? Now? Really?

Offline astraguy

• General Member
« Reply #37 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:12:51 pm »

O0 Sadly once i saw the news i knew i'd see people saying this

Offline Odin

• General Member
  • Resident Sociopath
« Reply #38 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:15:03 pm »

Mate if you’d feel good about something like that then there’s something wrong with you.
Minge Tingles

Offline Anderson

• General Member
« Reply #39 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:15:18 pm »
Awful this, you'd imagine we'd have heard something by now if there was a positive update too.
Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal: "From impending tragedy to near-triumph via the most improbable route possible - 95 minutes that neatly encapsulate 130 years of football on this particular piece of grass. Newcastle, United, will never be defeated."

Sir Bobby Robson - What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #40 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:15:23 pm »
OMG! I hope everybody is okay.

I used to take care of their executive box at stamford brisge. Love the wife. She would ask me what the score would be and put a bet on then we'd share the winnings.

Offline Klaus

• General Member
« Reply #41 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:15:32 pm »
I hate Ashley but I don’t want to murder him ffs

Offline geordiedean

• General Member
« Reply #42 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:17:05 pm »

Oh so now youd be concerned about someones well being after being in an accident that you absolutely despised and had no attachment to you or your family??

Its like people being concerned and shedding a tear when Thatcher died

Give over man

Offline LRD

• General Member
  • Wor Rafa
« Reply #43 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:17:28 pm »
Can understand how people feel about Ashley but this isn't the thread to talk about him.
"What is a club in any case?
Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.
It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." – Sir Bobby Robson

Woah I'm everywhere

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:18:07 pm »

Oh so now youd be concerned about someones well being after being in an accident that you absolutely despised and had no attachment to you or your family??

Give over man

I don't disagree with you but can we leave it out of this thread entirely please?
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

Offline wormy

• General Member
« Reply #45 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:18:44 pm »
Can understand how people feel about Ashley but this isn't the thread to talk about him.

:thup: Couldn't give a f*** the opinion on Ashley. It's just not the time or place to be turning the topic on to him FFS. But then, I'm unsurprised as to who it is doing so.

Offline chopey

• General Member
« Reply #46 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:19:22 pm »

agreed, I'm thinking about this now and I totally dont want Ashley to go this way

Offline Altamullan

• General Member
  • 1969-71, 1978, 1995, 1997-2000, 2003-05. 2019?
« Reply #47 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:19:33 pm »

This is real. The death of real people who love and are loved with all the quirks, frailties and inadequacies that come with humanity in all our variation. Venting your spleen on tinterweb is one thing. After becoming aware of the sudden death of people, at their core, more like you and your loved ones than they are different to you and your loved ones (same is true for Ashley or anyone else you/we think we hate) is not the time for statements like that. Unless of course it’s not keyboard hot air and you’re a psychopath then feel free to ignore.
No se ganó Zamora en una hora y lo barato sale caro

Offline geordiedean

• General Member
« Reply #48 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:20:17 pm »

Give over man

I don't disagree with you but can we leave it out of this thread entirely please?

Agreed I was only stating consensus and agree its not thread to do so

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy User of Shoes
  • General Member
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
« Reply #49 on: Saturday 27 October 2018, 10:22:38 pm »
I was at the match last season. Before the coaches left outside the ground, the owner helicopter had landed and taken off. It could easily take out a lot of people.