Author Topic: Yoshinori Mutō joins Eibar on season long loan  (Read 65497 times)

Offline Minhosa

• General Member
Re: Yoshinori Mutō joins Eibar on season long loan
« Reply #850 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 09:44:56 AM »
I've liked what I've seen of Muto tbh.

Would've liked to have seen him under a different coach, in a different system.

This one goes in the 'bit of a shame' box for me alongside people like Mbemba, Lejuene, Merino etc.

Offline Newcastle Fan

• General Member
  • NUFC forever
Re: Yoshinori Mutō
« Reply #851 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 09:47:13 AM »
Muto didn't look that bad, but he didn't look that good either, i think he deserved to play a bit more last season especially with how much Joelinton got to play

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #852 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 09:49:58 AM »
Muto didn't look that bad, but he didn't look that good either, i think he deserved to play a bit more last season especially with how much Joelinton got to play

This.

Offline xLiaaamx

• General Member
« Reply #853 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 09:50:32 AM »
Joelinton stays while he goes purely because we need to save face on Joe's price.

Offline tgarve

• General Member
« Reply #854 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 09:59:02 AM »
I've liked what I've seen of Muto tbh.

Would've liked to have seen him under a different coach, in a different system.

This one goes in the 'bit of a shame' box for me alongside people like Mbemba, Lejuene, Merino etc.

Merino and lejeune completely different though, they played and performed for us
Follow me on twitter @tgarve

Online loki679

• General Member
  • 中国
« Reply #855 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 10:31:24 AM »
Saivet.  In the few games he played he looked alright but just not fancied for some reason.  Abeid anarl.
Comfy chairs, beer, and doom. Humanity's future is an early 90s LAN party.

Offline Judge Holden

• General Member
« Reply #856 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 10:33:17 AM »
Meh.

Online Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #857 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 04:41:52 PM »

There’s probably nothing between them. Both £10-15m players probably when we signed them who were worth a punt and could have gone either way. Unfortunately Joelinton cost 3x as much. :lol:
?s=21

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #858 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 04:49:54 PM »

Got the feeling Muto might have been more of a fox in the box type of striker given the right type of set up and some decent build up play. You are right, there was absolutely no need to flog Joelinton all season other than Bruce needed a big man to welly the ball to in his preferred style of play. That was pointless as well considering Joelinton isn't particularly good in the air.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #859 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 04:55:56 PM »
Can't go into a single thread without big Joe getting shat on. What an obsession this is :lol:

Big Joe, the best thing that ever happened to Bruce last season. A convenient whipping boy for his ineptitude.

No where to hide for Bruce this season though. We shall see.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #860 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 08:40:22 PM »
its not an obsession ffs - its he cost 40m pounds man. there are obviously some issues with that.

(ps, you know i love you kaka, you wildly optimistic f***er)
N U F C

Offline Unlucky Luque

• General Member
« Reply #861 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 10:20:38 PM »
Reckon Muto was brought in to replace/spur Ayoze on. Won't ever really be prolific, but works hard and follows instructions.